Collagen maxing guide

This is microneedling

Lol I went to a decent dermatologist last year and he sweared to God that CO2 is more effective than microneedling for acne scars

they may be different devices but they work the same way.

That's cool bro, I'm happy there are many ways to fix scars.

they may be different devices but they work the same way.

That's cool bro, I'm happy there are many ways to fix scars.
yep they all stimulate collagen, but I gathered that microneedling gives better results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
yep they all stimulate collagen, but I gathered that microneedling gives better results
micorneedling at a derm is the way to go. I don't advise dermarolling or microneedling at home.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, TITUS and WannaBeA6
micorneedling at a derm is the way to go. I don't advise dermarolling or microneedling at home.
From what I read, dermarolling may mess up your collagen long-term, because your natural collagen production is prematurely used up from having to overreact from the wounds caused by Dermarolling/Microneedling.

Any final word on that?

Or do I have to go by faith and blindly use it, linke I did with Minixidil, before I knew it would eventually fuck up my collagen for good?

Also fuck suppressing your DHT into oblivion with Fin/Sur because muh hair; skin was downright awful on Fin despite taking every collagen-boosting measure out there.

Didn't even regrow my temples in over a year on the stuff, now I'm NW3, and the best thing that happened to my skin was taking up Proviron 50mg/day, over skincare, collagen peptides, Red light therapy, etc...

Being in a high-DHT state seems even more beneficial for my skin than MK-677, all other things being equal.

So, Collagen vs Hair it is, seems I can't have my cake and eat it too, I'm choosing DHT and collagen over hair any day; you can fraud hair, you can't fraud collagen

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Chico Chicowski
I am also afraid of microneedling

but what else can be done for acne scars which is safe? Chemical peelings?

From what I read, dermarolling may mess up your collagen long-term, because your natural collagen production is prematurely used up from having to overreact from the wounds caused by Dermarolling/Microneedling.

Any final word on that?

Or do I have to go by faith and blindly use it, linke I did with Minixidil, before I knew it would eventually fuck up my collagen for good?

Also fuck suppressing your DHT into oblivion with Fin/Sur because muh hair; skin was downright awful on Fin despite taking every collagen-boosting measure out there.

Didn't even regrow my temples in over a year on the stuff, now I'm NW3, and the best thing that happened to my skin was taking up Proviron 50mg/day, over skincare, collagen peptides, Red light therapy, etc...

Being in a high-DHT state seems even more beneficial for my skin than MK-677, all other things being equal.

So, Collagen vs Hair it is, seems I can't have my cake and eat it too, I'm choosing DHT and collagen over hair any day; you can fraud hair, you can't fraud collagen
Proviron probably helped your ar's function @Lifeisgood72 says 50% of the collagen you make is from your ar's (androgen receptors).

Microneedling should be done rarely. If I remember correctly the post was some mom lmao.

Yeah dht inhibiting drugs aren't good.

Why are you afraid of microneedling?

Proviron probably helped your ar's function @Lifeisgood72 says 50% of the collagen you make is from your ar's (androgen receptors).

Microneedling should be done rarely. If I remember correctly the post was some mom lmao.

Yeah dht inhibiting drugs aren't good.

Why are you afraid of microneedling?
How I am supposed to know it was from anybody's mom lol?

That's the last demographics I expect to see post on this forum

How I am supposed to know it was from anybody's mom lol?

That's the last demographics I expect to see post on this forum
No the article people are linking, I think some mom with a blog wrote it.

Any final word on that?

The only safe way to block dht/androgen receptors without sacrifice collagen in the long run is extreme microneedling. I use 2mm dermapen and make my entire hairline, including a cm into my hairline, bleed. The wound healing blocks androgen receptor and it usually takes 3-4 days to fully heal meaning hair regrows during that time, and it’s a localized effect so my skin still looks decent.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 1849
The only safe way to block dht/androgen receptors without sacrifice collagen in the long run is extreme microneedling. I use 2mm dermapen and make my entire hairline, including a cm into my hairline, bleed. The wound healing blocks androgen receptor and it usually takes 3-4 days to fully heal meaning hair regrows during that time, and it’s a localized effect so my skin still looks decent.
Would proviron be a better alternative than dht gel?

What dermapen do you use?

Dr pen A6, with 42 pin carts

Yeah
Proviron should also be good for inducing masculine development of the face tbh. I'm ordering some of that shit. Hopefully my hair will be good lol.

How legit is red light therapy guys? Can anyone say it's worth me dropping $30 on a lamp and bulb rn?

Proviron should also be good for inducing masculine development of the face tbh. I'm ordering some of that shit. Hopefully my hair will be good lol.
Yes, also you take MK-667?

Yes, also you take MK-667?
sometimes, the facial bloat is killing me tbh.
How legit is red light therapy guys? Can anyone say it's worth me dropping $30 on a lamp and bulb rn?
It's worth it, acne scars have improved hyperpigmentation gone and also helps acne. I have a 4000 dollar set up its a joovv

sometimes, the facial bloat is killing me tbh.

It's worth it, acne scars have improved hyperpigmentation gone and also helps acne. I have a 4000 dollar set up its a joovv
How bad is the bloat? Goes away after stopping? Peptides better?

How bad is the bloat? Goes away after stopping? Peptides better?
peptides are 10x better. Yeah it goes away after stopping.

I'm gonna run cjc dac with mk-677 and maybe hexarelin for bulking.

Where did you buy mk-677? And also what’s the best GH peptide?

Where did you buy mk-677? And also what’s the best GH peptide?
I got mk from brainlabz.ru

best peptide is probably CJC-DAC+MK-677+Hexarelin. Hexarelin activates the pi3k pathway heavily. CJC-DAC with MK-677 create high IGF-1 levels, as much as 5IU'S pharma GH.

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/ CJC-DAC and MK article.

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...d-growth-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/ info on hexarelin

2500mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday & Thursday (5000mcg – 5mg total per week)
30mg MK-677 before bed ED.
100mcg hexarelin morning and night.

Source on peptides is peptidesciences.com

I got mk from brainlabz.ru

best peptide is probably CJC-DAC+MK-677+Hexarelin. Hexarelin activates the pi3k pathway heavily. CJC-DAC with MK-677 create high IGF-1 levels, as much as 5IU'S pharma GH.

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/ CJC-DAC and MK article.

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...d-growth-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/ info on hexarelin

2500mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday & Thursday (5000mcg – 5mg total per week)
30mg MK-677 before bed ED.
100mcg hexarelin morning and night.

Source on peptides is peptidesciences.com
Thanks

Where do inject it, in my ass?

Thanks

Where do inject it, in my ass?
to the right of your belly button lmao, inject in different spots everytime though. Don't want to build up scar tissue. Subq injections (into subcutaneous fat).

You have nothing to fear quit being a bitch

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
DERMAROLLING CREATES MICROSCOPIC SCAR TISSUE
The other reason why collagen synthesis will cease prematurely is because dermarolling causes damage to the extracellular matrix in the form of scarring. Scarring occurs because dermarolling destroys the scaffolding in which collagen adheres, which means that even if collagen is being made, it will not be able to maintain its place in the extracellular matrix, and instead of being held in the skin, will be metabolized and destroyed by the body. The more you dermaroll, the more scar tissue you will make, and the more scar tissue present in your skin means less space for collagen, elastin and other proteins associated with healthy skin to adhere. The result is premature skin sagging and wrinkling.

Scarring from dermarolling will happen at the microscopic level and will not be visible like a major skin scar is visible. The visibility of scarring from dermarolling is seen after years in the form of thin, sagging skin due to collagen loss and the breakdown of the extracellular matrix and the killing of live skin.
guys apparently dermarolling is bad for you
and i got fucking scars dermarolling with a 1.5mm dermaroller because im stupid
From a website selling cosmetics (direct competitor). Does this mean we will look a bit older when we are old? Who cares, you are supposed to have died from overdose of pussy by then.

Gl paying TOP MONEY so a foid stylist can train with your face on how to use a device that a retarded indian toddler could use with 2 minutes training.
Start with 0,25-0,5 mm at home and keep it up, there are plenty of tutorials. If it's too hard for you then go to a dermathologist, to waste time and money.

Last edited:

Im planning to get rid of my acne scars and hyperpigmentations with TCA peels and microneedling, here is a tutorial on how to get rid of scars:

And then just tretinoin+skin care and microneedle on rare occasions if needed.
Also, get a pot with aloe vera, cut some chunks whenever you feel like, peel it and rub it in your face.

Last edited:
Im planning to get rid of my acne scars and hyperpigmentations with TCA peels and microneedling, here is a tutorial on how to get rid of scars:

And then just tretinoin+skin care and microneedle on rare occasions if needed.
Also, get a pot with aloe vera, cut some chunks whenever you feel like, peel it and rub it in your face.

You can never get rid of acne scars completely. Only fade them or make them less noticeable.

What about some good old bone marrow supplement?

someone experience with demrimator?

I did not try to find any new research chemical just analyse the existing methods and see their effectiveness:

Dermarolling: 400% increase
View attachment 79729
Skin becomes thicker with greater than 400 % increase in collagen deposition and significantly more elastin . Collagen fibre bundles qualitatively increases, thickens and more loosely woven in both papillary and reticular dermis. It appears to have laid down in normal lattice pattern than in parallel bundles as in scar tissue.

Retin-a (tretinoin): 80% increase
Treatment of photodamaged skin with tretinoin produced an 80 percent increase in collagen I formation, as compared with a 14 percent decrease in collagen formation with the use of vehicle alone (P = 0.006).

Sunscreen: 56% increase
Collagen I formation was 56 percent less in the papillary dermis of photodamaged skin than in skin protected from the sun (P<0.001)

Red light: Increases collagen (4.6ug/ml -> 36.36ug/ml after 5hours)

Copper peptides:

Oral collagen supplement:
Preliminary results are promising for the short and long-term use of oral collagen supplements for wound healing and skin aging. Oral collagen supplements also increase skin elasticity, hydration, and dermal collagen density
In summary, the present study demonstrated oral administration of collagen peptides from bovine bone could improve the laxity of chronologically aged skin by increasing skin collagen content and ratio of type I to type III collagen, but it had no effect on moisture retention of skin.

Fasting: 92% DECREASE

Aloe vera:
Glucomannan, a mannose-rich polysaccharide, and gibberellin, a growth hormone, interacts with growth factor receptors on the fibroblast, thereby stimulating its activity and proliferation, which in turn significantly increases collagen synthesis after topical and oral Aloe vera.9 Aloe gel not only increased collagen content of the wound but also changed collagen composition (more type III) and increased the degree of collagen cross linking. Due to this, it accelerated wound contraction and increased the breaking strength of resulting scar tissue

Vitamin C (oral)
View attachment 79742

Vitamin C basically promotes collagen expression, and stimulates collagen production. I could make a full thread on vitamin C its so legit

Reccomendation :

poorcel

vitamin c 500mg/ day
tretinoin (work up to 0.05% ED)
dermarolling 1mm (These derma roller size needles are more effective in inducing the production of collagen http://dermarollerqmd.com/demarolling-therapy/what-size-derma-roller-should-i-use/) 1 time weekly
sunscreen: spf 15 blocks 93% so in terms of ROI this is best

Richcel:
vitamin C 2grams /day (drink enough water so you dont get kidney stone
tretinoin (work up to 0.05% ED)
dermarolling 1mm 1 time weekly
sunscreen: spf 50
Bovine: 200mg / kg of body weight
Red light therapy: 15-30minutes daily
Aloe vera (topically or oral, although topical seems to have almost no irritation)

requested tags: react with huh emoji to be tagged in my next threads (will be higher effort than this one promise)
@Vitruvian @Guest @Soulsmaxx @MadMong @Bluepill @her @You @Gebirgscel @TubOfLard @Arkantos @AspiringChad @dogtown@Dude420 @Krezo @AdamLamberg @Mewisthekey @Saturn @TubOfLard @Arkantos @Currycellmate @randomguy1235 @Alexanderr @x30001 @samm735 @Yummyinmytummy
(was not sure whether to tag cause this one wasnt that high effort)
I would like to know cause I'm too lazy to read all that but I want to know is that having thick skin and fat is that good collagen like it looks like I don't have any bone structure in my face but it's just thick fat

Attachments

• 15950917347998220741665071663552.jpg
    15950917347998220741665071663552.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 25

Ideal for rodeblurmaxxing, thanks OP

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Could you dermaroll and cut out retinA (because of the scare of fat loss on face) and still have god tier levels of collagen just from dermarolling??

Been doing all this shit and my skin still looks like that of a 30 year old.

I think Minox permenantely fucked me up.
is it still bad? I'm also regretting minox, quit it a month ago. I'm interested in your collagen journey. Been doing IF and extended fasting for autophagy and other things

• +1
Reactions: xefo
is it still bad? I'm also regretting minox, quit it a month ago. I'm interested in your collagen journey. Been doing IF and extended fasting for autophagy and other things
It’s still bad.

• So Sad
Reactions: sloopnoob
It’s still bad.

I want a bit more density on the eyebrows. Minox is bad? Not going to put it anywhere else, just outer end of brows. Collagen loss is localised?

I did the math and plain GH is better for localized peaking and most likely overall too. Unless you are very young and on peak GH production, like most ppl here i guess.
Probably best way to know is with bloods, 25 bux twice to test IGF on each treatment is a very good investment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
If you have no acne and decently clear skin, I am assuming for Tret, you should go on 0.025?

might get a dermaroller,what size for mild acne scars(large pores?)

Anyone know the best tool for red light therapy to use at home? And a good derma stamp where the metal doesn’t rust?

For anyone who wants to target specific areas
like if u have scaring or something

Use a derma stamp, theyre safer way safer than derma rolling or derma penning

ob9xLFB.jpg

rollers 100% scar skin if you dont get a legit derma roller and you dont regularly change it.

Its more painful tho.
Do you know any good ones from amazon that also doesn’t rust?

• +1
Reactions: Soalian