Collagen or rope's comprehensive university tier list (Highschoolcels GTFIH)

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

和平统一,振兴中华
I've done all the hard work for you. Forget USNews/QS/THE or any other shit rankings out there. These are the universities you should prioritize, in order of descending importance. You are welcome.

God tier
Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, MIT, Oxford, Cambridge

Tier 1
Caltech

Tier 2
U of Chicago, Penn, Columbia, LSE, Imperial College London

Tier 3
UCL, Duke, Dartmouth, Brown, Berkeley, Cornell, John Hopkins, Northwestern

Tier 3
UCLA, King's College London, Tsinghua U, Peking U, ETH Zurich, NUS, NTU, Seoul National U, U of Toronto

Tier 4
Every other uni. T4 degrees are as useful as toilet paper. If your university belongs here you should rope tbh ngl

Discuss.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Going2KillMyself, Deleted and 13 others
Mogged by chad gas pump boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, TheEndHasNoEnd, crosshold and 37 others
University of Toronto is so easy to get into JFL and I’m not even a Maplecel

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, johncruz12345, sytyl and 6 others
University of Toronto is so easy to get into JFL
It's the type of Uni that is v easy to get into but hard to graduate from.

I feel comfortable putting it alongside UCLA/KCL as equally renown international institutions.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, sytyl, Uglybrazilian and 5 others
ucla tier 2 easy and put usc in the mix rest is fine lol.

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
I'm mirin how you are pushing the UniPill it is severely underrated here it mogs all pills such as dickpill, heightpill and facepill. Princeton or rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Melo95, johncruz12345 and 7 others
ucla tier 2 easy and put usc in the mix rest is fine lol.
Nope, Berkeley still mogs even though both are equally as hard to get into nowadays.

Internationally UCLA is nowhere near Cal's reputation - especially in graduate programs. I am coming from an international rather than US centric perspective.

USC doesn't belong on this list. There is a massive fucking gulf between Cal/UCLA and the rest of the UCs in terms of international recognition.
I'm mirin how you are pushing the UniPill it is severely underrated here it mogs all pills such as dickpill, heightpill and facepill. Princeton or rope.
ty bro I am just spreading the good word

• Love it
I will be constantly bumping this thread because I feel it is of utmost importance to highschoolcels lurking on looksmax.me

Choosing a good university will determine your entire life.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Looks234, Lmao and 3 others
I will be constantly bumping this thread because I feel it is of utmost importance to highschoolcels lurking on looksmax.me

Choosing a good university will determine your entire life.
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
  • +1
t2 schools is the new meta
ivy league is for ethnic tryhards, legacies, affirmative actions who aren't really that smart
mid-high rankers like gtech, umich, berekely, ucla, BU have more gifted students

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, Looks234, diggbicc and 1 other person
grads from cal tech

https://incels.is/attachments/2018_caltech_class_portrait-4000x2250-jpg.184429/

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 7866 and 4 others
grads from cal tech

All future moggers

ivy league is for ethnic tryhards, legacies, affirmative actions who aren't really that smart
mid-high rankers like gtech, umich, berekely, ucla, BU have more gifted students
u are such a smart human being i love u lol.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that a Georgia Tech graduate will not be held in the same regard as a Yale grad

All future moggers

not that impressive salary after graduating tbh

some chad private equity owner will out earn them with ease

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 6402, fogdart and 6 others
grads from cal tech

@Gaia262 is right. ethnics are just high iq slaves
they won't go into politics and even if they do no one will vote for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Gaia262 and BigBoy
tfw non anglophonecel. Here universities aren't usually what gives you the most connections, because it's only what school is on about.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
@Gaia262 is right. ethnics are just high iq slaves
they won't go into politics and even if they do no one will vote for them
depend on which. I refused to get involved into more active stuffs, because it was worthless. But, in term of eloquence, debate, examination in that regard, not any dude, be it white, green, red, mogged me, and i'm beeing genuine. Main reason of why i was NT back then.
Not in english obviously, tho.

Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that a Georgia Tech graduate will not be held in the same regard as a Yale grad
yea a gtech grad will have an easier time in the work force because he has a bigger alumni network

Enlighten me
In order of importance

-how prestigious/renown the institution is in the eyes of the public internationally
-how hard it is to get into the university.
-how difficult the coursework in that institution is, perceived subjectively by the public

that's it. Its mostly about how the piece of paper is perceived by the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Ocelot
Ahh jeez this thread is so bluepilled, I actually graduated from a top tier University in the UK. If your passion is to be a corporate slave its 80% your image and personality that gets you through the interviews and progressing up the corporate ladder. Most of the shit you learn in University is useless and is not applicable to the workplace.

Don't believe me? walk into any company and look at the staff and that will tell you everything.

No company cares for which University you graduated from or what grade you got, you could literally fake it on your CV they NEVER check.

Ethnics and uglies are hired to do the shit mondane work that have very little progression. and they are constantly reminded how luck they are to even do that. I went to 30 job interviews over 8 months to get a job that's how systemically racist it is for ethnic uglies.

People who fit the companies image and NT are eventually promoted to Management to watch over the aspies to ensure they do their work.

It's no different to school to be honest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, mulattomaxxer, fogdart and 13 others
How can I get admitted into a good uni for Mba/ Masters in Management/ finance???

Ahh jeez this thread is so bluepilled, I actually graduated from a top tier University in the UK. If your passion is to be a corporate slave its 80% your image and personality that gets you through the interviews and progressing up the corporate ladder. Most of the shit you learn in University is useless and is not applicable to the workplace.

Don't believe me? walk into any company and look at the staff and that will tell you everything.

No company cares for which University you graduated from or what grade you got, you could literally fake it on your CV they NEVER check.

Ethnics and uglies are hired to do the shit mondane work that have very little progression. and they are constantly reminded how luck they are to even do that. I went to 30 job interviews over 8 months to get a job that's how systemically racist it is for ethnic uglies.

People who fit the companies image and NT are eventually promoted to Management to watch over the aspies to ensure they do their work.

It's all about the connections. In themselves US universities are the lowest of the low. If you can get a good job, and respected as such, with good money, you shouldn't bother with muh grade ever.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Gaia262
Most companies hire companies to background check your CV. One single minor mistake in even a date or location can delay or even disregard your application. I've experienced this first hand (I'm 16, but I know of cases like this amongst people I know).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 3043
It's all about the connections. In themselves US universities are the lowest of the low. If you can get a good job, and respected as such, with good money, you shouldn't bother with muh grade ever.

University is only for the social aspect, having your own place, going out with housemates to bars and clubs is invaluable. The education is worthless.

Any ethnic who is High IQ owes it to himself to run his own company or investments, otherwise he is destined to be a corporate spit bucket his whole life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, johncruz12345, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
University is only for the social aspect, having your own place, going out with housemates to bars and clubs is invaluable. The education is worthless.

Any ethnic who is High IQ owes it to himself to run his own company or investments, otherwise he is destined to be a corporate spit bucket his whole life.
Can't agree more...
Be your own master, or be another wagecuck slave whatever you wage is, disregarded, humiliated,or just ignored because you'r not white enough or good looking enough, or tall enough, what is the most rational choice ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Gaia262
Most companies hire companies to background check your CV. One single minor mistake in even a date or location can delay or even disregard your application. I've experienced this first hand (I'm 16, but I know of cases like this amongst people I know).

In the corporate sector , they never ask for proof of qualifications ever or anything. No corporate employer does a CRB check or anything.

Companies will do a "reference" from your last employer, but to be honest you can fake this easily just create a business email similar to your old company and have them email that and write your own reference. easy.

This tbh. NT chad will naturally get promoted without any problems. About 20 or so pupils from my sixth form went to Oxbridge with most of them doing STEM or Econ. I was checking their LinkedIn and they are all starting to wageslave for the big consulting firms, investment banks etc. etc. 100+ hr work weeks to waste their primes (most of them are incel - normie anyway) and likely get bottlenecked in promotion 5-10yrs down the line.

Only a handful of people in these big corporate entities actually get promoted to a managerial position that would enable flexible hours, high pay and a decent quality of living. The rest are wageslaving for their fatcat bosses. You're basically rolling the dice by study-maxxing and career-maxxing. A much safer bet would be to get decent grades (don't tryhard though), maximise happiness in your prime, wageslave for a few years and save up some bucks to start a business. Even if there is a high chance of failure, at least you go out on your own terms...

Wasting your 20s working for your corporate overlord, only to beta-buxx in your 30s with no fond memories to look back on. It's a sad existence. Even the highly paid wagies are sinking most of their money into eating out (can't cook at home because they are waging all the time), taxis, renting apartments in overly priced city shitholes etc. It really is a miserable existence... to wageslave.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 5292, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
In the corporate sector , they never ask for proof of qualifications ever or anything. No corporate employer does a CRB check or anything.

Companies will do a "reference" from your last employer, but to be honest you can fake this easily just create a business email similar to your old company and have them email that and write your own reference. easy.
These must be some companies then. At least many of the major companies where I know family/family friends have applied have a designated company to background check your CV.

OP, do you Jack off to that type of rankings?

And make threads on a forum of nobodies, in order to have consistent reassurance of one's academic superiority, and the validity of one's career choices?

If I were an Undergrad at Princeton, I guess I would leave this forum this second, I would have other shit to get done instead

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Yuya Moggershima and BigBoy
tfw non anglophonecel. Here universities aren't usually what gives you the most connections, because it's only what school is on about.
Where are you from again?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Where are you from again?
if i told you, you would wanna bang me. But i can tell from your way of writing that we share similar gramatical schemes.

• +1
Shit advice.

Go to a school with easy programs, decent reputation, and good party and social scene.

Only go to a t25 university if you can go without going into much debt. Otherwise go to the cheapest school with the best social/party scene. That is all that matters in undergrad.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and DidntRead
if i told you, you would wanna bang me. But i can tell from your way of writing that we share similar gramatical schemes.
Ok I'm tagging you as Dutch, take it or leave it

• JFL
Man you asked for it, by not giving yourself away.

I know it's not a compliment, but deal with it now.

I could have choosen German, or Swedidsh, so consider yourself lucky

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
  • +1