Collagen or rope's comprehensive university tier list (Highschoolcels GTFIH)

I always thought you were Breton
that's why from the first time i saw you, i loved you. My old best friend is breton btw. But traumatized by his old matriarcal society.

i was afraid of this kind of people. Very aigricels
Et le beurre c'est sur les deux cotes de la tranche de pain de mie, et non seulement sur le dessous, et on beurre de l'INTERIEUR VERS l'EXTERIEUR SVP, et PAS DE FROMAGE RAPE SUR LES TRANCHES. MERDE.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
too much aigriness for today. it's over
I'll make a thread on how to cook the perfect Croque-Monsieur in the "Best of the best' section.

It's about time we finally gotta learn how to eat correctly on this f***ing forum for God's Sake.

• JFL
I'll make a thread on how to cook the perfect Croque-Monsieur in the "Best of the best' section.

It's about time we finally gotta learn how to eat correctly on this f***ing forum for God's Sake.
Won't eat. unironically. it's low class, discursive and distrubing food. And you know it.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I studied at SNU in Seoul for 2 years, korean noodlewhores were a lot of fun

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and sandcelmuttcel
I don't get a crap if it's low class when I'm hungry coming off work at 8 p.m on Fridays (Yes I'm a wagecel, but I did Business School, so loans and all, please forgive me).

• So Sad
Won't eat. unironically. it's low class, discursive and distrubing food. And you know it.

I don't get a crap if it's low class when I'm hungry coming off work at 8 p.m on Fridays (Yes I'm a wagecel, but I did Business School, so loans and all, please forgive me).

• So Sad
it says you quoted me but i cant see it

Croque monsieur
Don't worry, i'll never blame you for beeing a wagecel, just be sad of that part. I'm going to be a hard one too soon, until i find my way to be independant. don't wanna waste my prime in wagecucking.

• +1
bc in korea, u korea = u lose.
So they gotta looksmax.
Has anyone here done an experiment of JBW in South Korea? I'd be curious to know

• +1
How is everyone surgerymaxxed over there?
not everyone. The noodlewhores try their best to look like their KPOP Idols but they fail quite miserably coz those are surgerymaxxed with pretty good maxillas compared to average korean noodle. But I found their attempts really cute and appreciate(d) it so I fucked them.
I had one LTR out of all those encounters,

• +1
Move princeton to T4 and i would agree

• +1
Has anyone here done an experiment of JBW in South Korea? I'd be curious to know
i planned to go before cuckrona. One friend of me did go, but he had a fully nordic pheno which is not so common for frenchcels. he was literally getting ONS everyday, eventho the mentality there is not made for such a thing, so he had to do it "en secret".

Well I'm a nordic white guy 5.5psl according to TRM, I lived in Seoul for 2 years as I said, JBW doesn't really work in SK. I've seen 4PSL white guys struggle with getting noodles, those guys were always single. You're either a Chang or a white HTN-Chadlite-Chad but you also need the good pheno (nordic)

not everyone. The noodlewhores try their best to look like their KPOP Idols but they fail quite miserably coz those are surgerymaxxed with pretty good maxillas compared to average korean noodle. But I found their attempts really cute and appreciate(d) it so I fucked them.
tales

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Well I'm a nordic white guy 5.5psl according to TRM, I lived in Seoul for 2 years as I said, JBW doesn't really work in SK. I've seen 4PSL white guys struggle with getting noodles, those guys were always single. You're either a Chang or a white HTN-Chadlite-Chad but you also need the good pheno (nordic)
TALES

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9090
  • JFL
another tales.
Until you admit you've dementia maxxed
lmao you're so pathetic it's funny ngl. I guess your brain's got to process the lifemog somehow but I have no reason to lie. You'll not believe me anyway, so I'm here to tell you idgaf. Cope however you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
The looksmaxx.me autists try their best to look like their PSL Idols but they fail quite miserably coz those are surgerymaxxed with pretty good maxillas compared to average looksmax.me autist. But I found their attempts really cute and appreciate(d) it so I trolled them.
They had ZERO LTR out of all their encounters.

• JFL
Asian, Indian and Jew's common cope

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, BigBoy, john2 and 1 other person
lmao you're so pathetic it's funny ngl. I guess your brain's got to process the lifemog somehow but I have no reason to lie. You'll not believe me anyway, so I'm here to tell you idgaf. Cope however you want
Did i read? I did not.

The looksmaxx.me autists try their best to look like their PSL Idols but they fail quite miserably coz those are surgerymaxxed with pretty good maxillas compared to average looksmax.me autist. But I found their attempts really cute and appreciate(d) it so I trolled them.
lol

Btw I can show you some of my slays back then in PMs if you want, to see what average korean noodlewhores on Tinder look like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 3043
PM me if you want to see my slays in Korea

• +1
lol

Btw I can show you some of my slays back then in PMs if you want, to see what average korean noodlewhores on Tinder look like
I know what average Korean foids looks like because they all look the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9090
Don't worry man I believe you on faith, at least one person will believe you here
lmao idgaf tbh if ppl believe me or not

depend on which. I refused to get involved into more active stuffs, because it was worthless. But, in term of eloquence, debate, examination in that regard, not any dude, be it white, green, red, mogged me, and i'm beeing genuine. Main reason of why i was NT back then.
Not in english obviously, tho.
I thought I saw you at Le Concours d'Eloquence at HEC in 2017, weren't you there?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Soalian
Last edited:
grads from cal tech

https://incels.is/attachments/2018_caltech_class_portrait-4000x2250-jpg.184429/
Wow. Not a single good looking guy in that picture. Absolutely brootal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
my face when i see kings college on there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and mulattomaxxer
In EU there are not really elite unis

Switzerland also isn't in the EU
Fuark

Idk then Bocconi U? It's a target business school.

Im sure theres some french polytechnic somewhere thats autistically hard to get into lol