Collagen or rope's comprehensive university tier list (Highschoolcels GTFIH)

This tbh. NT chad will naturally get promoted without any problems. About 20 or so pupils from my sixth form went to Oxbridge with most of them doing STEM or Econ. I was checking their LinkedIn and they are all starting to wageslave for the big consulting firms, investment banks etc. etc. 100+ hr work weeks to waste their primes (most of them are incel - normie anyway) and likely get bottlenecked in promotion 5-10yrs down the line.

Only a handful of people in these big corporate entities actually get promoted to a managerial position that would enable flexible hours, high pay and a decent quality of living. The rest are wageslaving for their fatcat bosses. You're basically rolling the dice by study-maxxing and career-maxxing. A much safer bet would be to get decent grades (don't tryhard though), maximise happiness in your prime, wageslave for a few years and save up some bucks to start a business. Even if there is a high chance of failure, at least you go out on your own terms...

Wasting your 20s working for your corporate overlord, only to beta-buxx in your 30s with no fond memories to look back on. It's a sad existence. Even the highly paid wagies are sinking most of their money into eating out (can't cook at home because they are waging all the time), taxis, renting apartments in overly priced city shitholes etc. It really is a miserable existence... to wageslave.
Most accurate comment in the history of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
That’s by choice
Your teacher could earn more

I know, my teacher said he chose the teaching proffession because he gets long holidays. I think he worked as a financial analyst before and he quit because it was to high stress (I dont remember this part to well).

Im just saying because you went to an elite uni doesnt mean you will be earning 6 figures, although a presigious uni gives you a great opportunity to earn £££.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Collagen or rope
International ranking isn't all.

Few people know what IIT in india is. Yet that shit is mogger tier in India. With that you are destined for success

Many also get MBAs to become stuff like head of McKinsey or Google.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5292
I know, my teacher said he chose the teaching proffession because he gets long holidays. I think he worked as a financial analyst before and he quit because it was to high stress (I dont remember this part to well).

Im just saying because you went to an elite uni doesnt mean you will be earning 6 figures, although a presigious uni gives you a great opportunity to earn £££.
It’s a foot in the door but you also need to be able to convince people you’re worth employing

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You study marketing. And expect to find smart people on a marketing uni. Giga over for your brain.
Cope

Doesnt matter what you study at Princeton

Studying at Princeton = prestige/respect/admiration

Watch East Asian major at Princeton wreck the top STEM student from no name college

Cope

Doesnt matter what you study at Princeton

Studying at Princeton = prestige/respect/admiration

Watch East Asian major at Princeton wreck the top STEM student from no name college
You are retarded beyond belief. You will have a reality bath arfer college.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
So many copers in this thread, saying their uni mogs the top ones lol.

Fck IIT, Peking, Tsinghua University are all extremely hard to get into, but are ranked pretty low.

Actually a good list. Lot of nuance after tier 1 though, there’s also some inequality between tier 1 that’s complicated but affects to few people that it’s probably not worth mentioning.

Good effort OP here is some Reddit gold

Fck IIT, Peking, Tsinghua University are all extremely hard to get into, but are ranked pretty low.
Tsinghua is like number 15 in the world, what are you talking about.

Regardless Tsinghua/Peking/IIT will rise as China and India grow more and more dominant on the world stage.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Tsinghua is like number 15 in the world, what are you talking about.

Regardless Tsinghua/Peking/IIT will rise as China and India grow more and more dominant on the world stage.
Yeah American Universities accept a lot of low iq people cuz of affirmative action. Harvard average sat for blacks is 1400, whilst for asians its 1530. What BS.

I used to think all race IQ was equal, but now I'm beginning to think differently ngl.

I used to think all race IQ was equal, but now I'm beginning to think differently ngl.
It's clear niggers are the dumbest of the lot
Actually a good list. Lot of nuance after tier 1 though, there’s also some inequality between tier 1 that’s complicated but affects to few people that it’s probably not worth mentioning.

Good effort OP here is some Reddit gold
Thanks, i kind of regret not putting U of Hong Kong in tier 4 though.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
It's clear niggers are the dumbest of the lot

Thanks, i kind of regret not putting U of Hong Kong in tier 4 though.
Bruh legit only 244 blacks in the whole united states got above 750 on the math section. Yeah 100% there is some disparity.