Collection of observed behavior data from height studies. Just be 6'6 bro

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Iron

It didn't factor height being proportional to frame for men.
And how do women get less contacts? lol.

Both fair points tbh
@Extra Chromosome I know this mainly mental masturbation, but do you truly believe that if given option between two guys with identical face and proportional frame, women would ALWAYS choose the larger one and just keep sizing up to like 8 ft?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Yes.
And I can't see how is this mental masturbation. Unless you are 7'9?

It's mental masturbation because neither one of us will ever be close to 8ft so its a moot point

Actually jk we will both ascend past 8 ft after your height stack

• So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It's mental masturbation because neither one of us will ever be close to 8ft so its a moot point

Actually jk we will both ascend past 8 ft after your height stack
Legit.
We all gonna make it.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, kirbyparks and 1 other person
Woman do not get less contacts. Look again at the graph, the scale for males and women are different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xenian, CupOfCoffee, hooked_on_tonics and 1 other person
Woman do not get less contacts. Look again at the graph, the scale for males and women are different.
Holy shit lmao.
Thanks for telling me.

OVER FOR ADHDcels.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
You know what the best part of these studies are, these are self reported heights always so you can reliably subtract at least one inch to get their real height.

Of course @Extra Chromosome is coping hard
Because they're 6 feet retard, though it's still strange, oh nvm scales are different

Also the minute differences between 6'-6'4 seen in all these studies can be attributed to sampling variability

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hooked_on_tonics
Over for manlets like me :feelsuhh::feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
According to that, there is more difference beetwen 5'5 guys and 5'9 , than 5'9 to 6', or even 6'1.

I think it is pretty clear that height has diminishing returns once you hit average. It is better to have above average face than to have above average height. Just don't be below average in height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and hooked_on_tonics
According to that, there is more difference beetwen 5'5 guys and 5'9 , than 5'9 to 6', or even 6'1.

I think it is pretty clear that height has diminishing returns once you hit average. It is better to have above average face than to have above average height. Just don't be below average in height.

I think there are two levels of diminishing returns. The first (and most important one) happens when your height no longer actively "holds you back" or poses a massive problem for you and the second happens when you have "maxed out" most of the societal benefits of height.

I would put the mark for the first level at around 5'9ish
I would put the mark for the second level at around 6'4 or 6'5 depending on location

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and LowTierNormie
I think there are two levels of diminishing returns. The first (and most important one) happens when your height no longer actively "holds you back" or poses a massive problem for you and the second happens when you have "maxed out" most of the societal benefits of height.

I would put the mark for the first level at around 5'9ish
I would put the mark for the second level at around 6'4 or 6'5 depending on location
Yeah, reaching 5'9 or so is enough to be at a "normal" level. Once you reach 5´11/6', you start gaining points. And taller than 6'5/6'6 will probably the maximum height you can reach before losing points, at least, on average.

Both fair points tbh
@Extra Chromosome I know this mainly mental masturbation, but do you truly believe that if given option between two guys with identical face and proportional frame, women would ALWAYS choose the larger one and just keep sizing up to like 8 ft?

Above 6'2 can easily be a detriment.

Guys what's the exact perfect height? Currently 6'1 186cm but just started taking glucosamine sulphate to maybe grow another 3cm.

So straight up, what's better 186cm or 189cm?

6'2'' morning height is and always will be ideal

Guys what's the exact perfect height? Currently 6'1 186cm but just started taking glucosamine sulphate to maybe grow another 3cm.

190-195 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
6:0 to 6:3 is ideal everything else is cope

I doubt you can Increase 3cm from glucosamine, maybe 1cm or 1'5cm. Both Heights are awesome anyways.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hooked_on_tonics, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 1 other person