Collective water fast/anorexiamaxxing thread. Let's lose weight together

Bewusst

Bewusst

Break the rules
lmao jk boyo but srs high t makes you less aggressive? That's just objectively false. Anyway I highly doubt this will have such a big impact where it will effect you emotionally. And if it does, I'll put up with it for 30 days
Yes, way less aggressive (again, I used to inject high doses of testosterone). I was the most aggressive when I was low t. Just think about this: When are you usually more aggressive and triggered faster, after not having slept for a long time or after a good night's rest? Same with food. More aggressive when eating as much as you like or when fasting and hungry? Sleep deprivation and calorie restriction both reduce testosterone and increase cortisol.

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm into that musky dick smell.
Yes, way less aggressive (again, I used to inject high doses of testosterone). I was the most aggressive when I was low t. Just think about this: When are you usually more aggressive and triggered faster, after not having slept for a long time or after a good night's rest? Same with food. More aggressive when eating as much as you like or when fasting and hungry? Sleep deprivation and calorie restriction both reduce testosterone and increase cortisol.
I totally agree that this diet might increase cortisol and make you irritable, but that has no relationship with testosterone, nor proves that the lower testosterone is what's causing you to feel this way. You're conflating two things that don't belong and your analogy is bad

I understand this is not perfect, but you're literally transforming your body compeltely in like 30 days. Anyway, this is the point of this diet. Go through a lot of pain and effort, but for a short period of time. I would rather do this than eat at a 500 calorie deficit and having to do it for multiple months

Bewusst

Bewusst

Break the rules
I totally agree that this diet might increase cortisol and make you irritable, but that has no relationship with testosterone, nor proves that the lower testosterone is what's causing you to feel this way. You're conflating two things that don't belong and your analogy is bad

I understand this is not perfect, but you're literally transforming your body compeltely in like 30 days. Anyway, this is the point of this diet. Go through a lot of pain and effort, but for a short period of time. I would rather do this than eat at a 500 calorie deficit and having to do it for multiple months
I'm not trying at all to convince you not to do your diet or anyth, just talking about how testosterone affects (my) mood and aggression. You're not gonna die so do whatever you want. In the end of the day, everyone is gonna believe what he wants to believe.

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm not trying at all to convince you not to do your diet or anyth, just talking about how testosterone affects (my) mood and aggression. You're not gonna die so do whatever you want. In the end of the day, everyone is gonna believe what he wants to believe.
Honestly getting lean rn is a priority over anything. I just wanna know if I will be lite Chad while chiselled or not. If not, I can finally just stop giving a fuck and letting go of all of this autism and just get a 4/10 gf

SikKunt

SikKunt

𝓢𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓪𝓰𝓼
shimada

shimada

Arcanologist
I'm gonna put myself through a high calorie deficit diet. Only 500 calories a day but I'm supplementing all vitamins, all minerals, and omega 3 DHT along with protein powder

Basically 1 liter of milk or less and enough protein powder to give me a total of 100 grams a day. Probably more than 500 calories. Ofc gonna eat vegetables for extra micronutrients and fiber bc u dont want ur gut microbiome to get nuked or ur digestive tract to become temporarily obsolete like what happens when u water fast for very long

That would be a 2000 deficit for me

2000(calories)x20 (days)=40,000 (calories)

A pound of fat is 3500 calories

40k÷3500= 11.5

11.5 pounds of RAW fat lost in 20 days

I may do it for more or less days depending on whether I reach the look I want

Inb4 bullshit about metabolism damage. Literally no such thing your metabolism cant be damaged lmfao and there isnt a single study proving this. The metabolism slows down or speeds up according to ur diet and activity which is normal adaptation

The point of this thread is that I want fellow kenyancels to join me on this journey and update daily to keep each other motivated

Gonna post face transformation in 30 days AKA Dec 30
Lol if you think you're only going to lose fat

Pu33

Pu33

Mage
I have attempted losing weight a lot of times and with different methods, at the moment im at my goal or there about so ill add what has worked and what hasn't. Basically everything has worked as long as you can fight off cravings and rebound weight. The best way is to forget about dieting and just always have the mindset of eating less, it takes longer but it's more sustainable.

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Zephir
You are a chubby boy

gaypharoah

gaypharoah

Aspiring chadlite pseudointellectual.
I have attempted losing weight a lot of times and with different methods, at the moment im at my goal or there about so ill add what has worked and what hasn't. Basically everything has worked as long as you can fight off cravings and rebound weight. The best way is to forget about dieting and just always have the mindset of eating less, it takes longer but it's more sustainable.
Eating less and eating better, this is by far highest iq post in this thread lmao.

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

Eating less and eating better, this is by far highest iq post in this thread lmao.
It's a good post but everyone knows this lol. Weightloss isnt complicated, it's just hard as fuck which makes people complicate it

gaypharoah

gaypharoah

Aspiring chadlite pseudointellectual.
It's a good post but everyone knows this lol. Weightloss isnt complicated, it's just hard as fuck which makes people complicate it
It's only hard if you do shit like this. Jfl imagine fucking up your biochemistry and growth, all whilst losing less weight than you could just because you decided it was easier to starve yourself than to follow a regular caloric deficit diet or just watch what the fuck you're eating.

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

It's only hard if you do shit like this. Jfl imagine fucking up your biochemistry and growth, all whilst losing less weight than you could just because you decided it was easier to starve yourself than to follow a regular caloric deficit diet or just watch what the fuck you're eating.
LMAOO. This doesn't fuck up your biochemistry nor stunt your growth (I'm done growing). If anything, long term calorie deficits are more likely to stunt your growth (I personally dont think either can stunt your growth unless you do it when you're like 14). It's LITERALLY the same exact process, just done faster. AKA depletes you from adipose tissue faster. How the FUCK is this supposed to be somehow more dangerous? Also, not only am I done growing, but even if not, 30 days is not gonna do shit. If I have a little bit of jaw development left, I highly doubt the couple of millimeters I will develop over YEARS, I'm gonna somehow lose out on just because of a month of me getting my energy endogenously. Cell proliferation doesnt stop when you stop eating, not to mention I'm supplementing protein and minerals and vitamins. Shit post.

john_cope

john_cope

Quantum
good thread
crash diet idea.
meal 1 = protein shake
meal 2 = vegetables
meal 3 = soup broth

P

polio

Trainee
I try to lose some weight .

I do OMAD today, I will eat my only meal tonight (lot of vegetables, a sweet potato, with eggs)

I did today 2 hours biking with some uphill parts, and 30 minutes in a sauna at my gym

I will probably go for a walk of 60 minutes later to burn even more calories

The key is to eat your meal very slowly to feel full, I have antipsychotic that increase my appetite but with this routine I can lose weight

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)