Collective water fast/anorexiamaxxing thread. Let's lose weight together

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm into that musky dick smell.
I'm gonna put myself through a high calorie deficit diet. Only 500 calories a day but I'm supplementing all vitamins, all minerals, and omega 3 DHT along with protein powder

Basically 1 liter of milk or less and enough protein powder to give me a total of 100 grams a day. Probably more than 500 calories. Ofc gonna eat vegetables for extra micronutrients and fiber bc u dont want ur gut microbiome to get nuked or ur digestive tract to become temporarily obsolete like what happens when u water fast for very long

That would be a 2000 deficit for me

2000(calories)x20 (days)=40,000 (calories)

A pound of fat is 3500 calories

40k÷3500= 11.5

11.5 pounds of RAW fat lost in 20 days

I may do it for more or less days depending on whether I reach the look I want

Inb4 bullshit about metabolism damage. Literally no such thing your metabolism cant be damaged lmfao and there isnt a single study proving this. The metabolism slows down or speeds up according to ur diet and activity which is normal adaptation

The point of this thread is that I want fellow kenyancels to join me on this journey and update daily to keep each other motivated

Gonna post face transformation in 30 days AKA Dec 30

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Alexanderr, IWantToMax and 9 others
Same bro i just got clen on my hands and will most likely start keto dieting rock hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and OOGABOOGA
Same bro i just got clen on my hands and will most likely start keto dieting rock hard.
Bro fuck dieting for months on end. Literally just go on a starvation diet for 20 days and you're set. Just get all the micronutrients and protein ur body needs and theres no reason why its unhealthy if ur body is gonna get the energy from fat

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 761 and Zygos4Life
Bro fuck dieting for months on end. Literally just go on a starvation diet for 20 days and you're set. Just get all the micronutrients and protein ur body needs and theres no reason why its unhealthy if ur body is gonna get the energy from fat
Yeah bro. fucking fags telling "you gonna fuck up your body" LMAO bitch i lost 20 kgs in 1.5 months with keto and starvation and went 3 psl to 4.5 ez bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, IWantToMax and OOGABOOGA
Yeah bro. fucking fags telling "you gonna fuck up your body" LMAO bitch i lost 20 kgs in 1.5 months with keto and starvation and went 3 psl to 4.5 ez bitch
Lmaoo legit. Congrats btw. If anything ur blood sugar is more stable now and ur insulin sensitivity is better. No such thing as metabolic damage. Stupid retarded bullshit meme fatfucks invented as one more excuse to not lose fat when its 90%+ discipline. Literally every animal in the wild is subject to periods of food shortage and especially for mammals they are very well adapted to inconsistent caloric intake, going periods with no food at all, periods with food and combo of all sometimes. It doesnt fucking matter our bodies arent stupid. We evolved under those conditions and only relatively recently do we engorge on so much food so frequently

Very low BMI is one of the pillars of aesthetics boyo so make sure u get down to at least 12%. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, IWantToMax and عبد الرحمن
Lmaoo legit. Congrats btw. If anything ur blood sugar is more stable now and ur insulin sensitivity is better. No such thing as metabolic damage. Stupid retarded bullshit meme fatfucks invented as one more excuse to not lose fat when its 90%+ discipline. Literally every animal in the wild is subject to periods of food shortage and especially for mammals they are very well adapted to inconsistent caloric intake, going periods with no food at all, periods with food and combo of all sometimes. It doesnt fucking matter our bodies arent stupid. We evolved under those conditions and only relatively recently do we engorge on so much food so frequently

Very low BMI is one of the pillars of aesthetics boyo so make sure u get down to at least 12%. Good luck
Ty my man. How much you need to loose?

Ty my man. How much you need to loose?
I'm 89 kg ish. About 200 pounds. I think I'm 20% bodyfat but that's really hard to judge. I have slight lovehandles, no semblance of abs whatsoever, slightly soft chest and little fat on upper arms. Legs are leaner but obviously have fat across

My goal is losing 10 kg. About 23 pounds. I would still be at a decent weight while being super lean

I'm mainly doing this for my face. Millimeters of fat loss can ascend ur face exponentially if u have decent bone and harmony and vice versa, facial bloat destroys ur face

RIP testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Slob
Citation or RIP ur credibility

I imagine a small dip but nothing too significant
Would probably just be a temporary drop and normalize when you start eating more calories again. Too lazy to google it again but there's studies saying that calorie restriction reduces testosterone. If you're fine with it, run with it.

Would probably just be a temporary drop and normalize when you start eating more calories again. Too lazy to google it again but there's studies saying that calorie restriction reduces testosterone. If you're fine with it, run with it.
Slightly lower serum total T literally changes nothing ever. It's not like your bones are gonna suddenly resorp or you'll grow bitch tits. If I had to guess slightly lower sex drive and that's it rlly. So yeah I'm fine with it for 20 days. Also I'm mega dosing micronutrients and taking enough protein and fat which should help

Slightly lower serum total T literally changes nothing ever. It's not like your bones are gonna suddenly resorp or you'll grow bitch tits. If I had to guess slightly lower sex drive and that's it rlly. So yeah I'm fine with it for 20 days. Also I'm mega dosing micronutrients and taking enough protein and fat which should help
Ur gonna lose a shit ton of muscle regardless unless u use some PEDs

Not slightly, eating that few calories would likely reduce T significantly. And significant T reduction = worse mood, emotional instability etc. It's the psychological sides of low(er) T that worry me more than the physiological ones. I know what low T feels like because I abused AAS in the past and came off cold turkey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Ur gonna lose a shit ton of muscle regardless unless u use some PEDs
Fucking COPE. Fat, water weight and glycogen stores give a false impression of size. Natty non lean gymcels always overestimate how much muscle they have and how much muscle they lose on a cut

With lightweight training and high protein I wont lose a lot. Besides I dont give a single shit about size because I have a huge frame and naturally thick joints so idgaf about size

Being lean>>>>>>>>being big
Not slightly, eating that few calories would likely reduce T significantly. And significant T reduction = worse mood, emotional instability etc. It's the psychological sides of low(er) T that worry me more than the physiological ones. I know what low T feels like because I abused AAS in the past and came off cold turkey.
Test makes you arguably more emotional. More aggressive, more competitive, more sexually motivated

Seems like cope to me. We both dont understand dog shit about steroid biochemistry and exact diet impact on test levels so I wouldnt make wild claims like a high cal deficit lowering it significantly. If it doesnt effect ur life then it's not significant. I am a horny donkey that jerks off in uni stalls between every lesson so I dont care about lower sex drive

Fucking COPE. Fat, water weight and glycogen stores give a false impression of size. Natty non lean gymcels always overestimate how much muscle they have and how much muscle they lose on a cut

With lightweight training and high protein I wont lose a lot. Besides I dont give a single shit about size because I have a huge frame and naturally thick joints so idgaf about size

Being lean>>>>>>>>being big
Why are u in a rush to lose weight fast though? And you won’t lose as much fast as u think u will unless u use roids/sarms

Why are u in a rush to lose weight fast though? And you won’t lose as much fast as u think u will unless u use roids/sarms
Because I'm literally like 20 kg heavier than the average guy my age (18-19) and I want to twink maxx. I'm 20% bf and that is very suboptimal for facial aesthetics. If u have good zygos they might show at 20% but lower third gets absolutely butchered if ur not very lean. I already have a better jawline than most guys i see that are leaner than me so I feel like if I lose a lot of fat I'm gonna be chiseled as fuck. I already went through a fat loss journey from 30% to 20%. Even though my face is far from lean I made a huge improvement in looks. Just 1 mm of facial fat loss makes a huge difference. Now imagine being chiseled. Very very important for facial aesthetics

Nah it's all math. I need 2500 calories a day and I'm gonna eat 500. Obviously TDEE will be lowered but your basal metabolic rate doesnt so I dont mind if I had to push the diet for more than 20 days. 500 calories a day should gurantee very significant fat loss. Lol at thinking u needs sarms to gets lean lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Mateusz74
Because I'm literally like 20 kg heavier than the average guy my age (18-19) and I want to twink maxx. I'm 20% bf and that is very suboptimal for facial aesthetics. If u have good zygos they might show at 20% but lower third gets absolutely butchered if ur not very lean. I already have a better jawline than most guys i see that are leaner than me so I feel like if I lose a lot of fat I'm gonna be chiseled as fuck. I already went through a fat loss journey from 30% to 20%. Even though my face is far from lean I made a huge improvement in looks. Just 1 mm of facial fat loss makes a huge difference. Now imagine being chiseled. Very very important for facial aesthetics

Nah it's all math. I need 2500 calories a day and I'm gonna eat 500. Obviously TDEE will be lowered but your basal metabolic rate doesnt so I dont mind if I had to push the diet for more than 20 days. 500 calories a day should gurantee very significant fat loss. Lol at thinking u needs sarms to gets lean lmfao
I’m at around 17-18% bodyfat myself and trying to get down to 10-12%. All I said was if u want to preserve mass u should use something but considering u don’t care it doesn’t matter.

I’m at around 17-18% bodyfat myself and trying to get down to 10-12%. All I said was if u want to preserve mass u should use something but considering u don’t care it doesn’t matter.
Dude losing some muscle mass if u wanna get to 10% is inevitable. But trust me people overblow how much muscle they lose. Water weight and glycogen muscle stores make a big difference. And no I dont give a dhit about size because it's all frame unless u roid. Lol at thinking some fullness in ur arms or chest are gonna make a significant difference. U might look a little more filled out but its way outweighed by having a lean face, better v taper, abs, vasculsrity etc

Dude losing some muscle mass if u wanna get to 10% is inevitable. But trust me people overblow how much muscle they lose. Water weight and glycogen muscle stores make a big difference. And no I dont give a dhit about size because it's all frame unless u roid. Lol at thinking some fullness in ur arms or chest are gonna make a significant difference. U might look a little more filled out but its way outweighed by having a lean face, better v taper, abs, vasculsrity etc
Yeah losing some muscle is inevitable naturally on a cut. But if u dont care ur good to go. Lean face is more important

Yeah losing some muscle is inevitable naturally on a cut. But if u dont care ur good to go. Lean face is more important
I already went through this. It doesnt effect total shoulder width just midsection fullness (which does make u look bigger) but it's no big deal and not really attractive anyway

Yeah for sure

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I'm gonna put myself through a high calorie deficit diet. Only 500 calories a day but I'm supplementing all vitamins, all minerals, and omega 3 DHT along with protein powder

Basically 1 liter of milk or less and enough protein powder to give me a total of 100 grams a day. Probably more than 500 calories. Ofc gonna eat vegetables for extra micronutrients and fiber bc u dont want ur gut microbiome to get nuked or ur digestive tract to become temporarily obsolete like what happens when u water fast for very long

40k÷3500= 11.5

Inb4 bullshit about metabolism damage. Literally no such thing your metabolism cant be damaged lmfao and there isnt a single study proving this. The metabolism slows down or speeds up according to ur diet and activity which is normal adaptation

The point of this thread is that I want fellow kenyancels to join me on this journey and update daily to keep each other motivated

went from 4k to 2k and lost 30 lbs in 3 weeks but i lift and do cardio sooo yeaah

Pubertycels do not do this

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
gonna join after bulking up.
Probably 6week bulk followed by 2weeks basically fasting

Go Cho

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Doing this but for autophagy

A liter of milk is at least 500 calories by itself, and you'll need three scoops at least to hit 100g, that's over 800 calories, not counting the vegetables and stuff
still very legit, 800-1000 is solid.

A liter of milk is at least 500 calories by itself, and you'll need three scoops at least to hit 100g, that's over 800 calories, not counting the vegetables and stuff
I walk like 2 miles everyday bc of uni. That's probably 150ish cal loss. But yeah I think that's good enough of a deficit
Idk I might lower the amount of protein tbh. I might just eat 60 grams

Two scoops in 500ml is patrician, you get like 20-22g per scoop and around 15 from the milk, that's around 500 calories and almost 60c protein, you could do that.

Two scoops in 500ml is patrician, you get like 20-22g per scoop and around 15 from the milk, that's around 500 calories and almost 60c protein, you could do that.

Legit. I unironically dont give a fuck about muscle so I shouldn't sacrifice calories for those extra 40 grams of protein. I'm not gonna workout so I doubt my body will draw amino acids from my muscle

I'm gonna rely on a fuck ton of broccoli to keep me satiated. Today is the first day. I'm gonna fast for 16 hours and eat broccoli and milk hours before sleep

Test makes you arguably more emotional. More aggressive, more competitive, more sexually motivated
I can only speak for myself but IN MY EXPERIENCE it doesn't. More sex drive, yes but way less emotional and aggressive. Much more calm, in control but yet more open and less inhibited. That's my experience.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
just get hearth atrophy theory
I've done 1300 kcal diet at 2600 tdee, lost 8 kg in a month tbh ngl but bloatmaxxing is life

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
I can only speak for myself but IN MY EXPERIENCE it doesn't. More sex drive, yes but way less emotional and aggressive. Much more calm, in control but yet more open and less inhibited. That's my experience.
fuck ur experience tbh

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
no need to get offensive tbh
lmao jk boyo but srs high t makes you less aggressive? That's just objectively false. Anyway I highly doubt this will have such a big impact where it will effect you emotionally. And if it does, I'll put up with it for 30 days

lmao jk boyo but srs high t makes you less aggressive? That's just objectively false. Anyway I highly doubt this will have such a big impact where it will effect you emotionally. And if it does, I'll put up with it for 30 days
Yes, way less aggressive (again, I used to inject high doses of testosterone). I was the most aggressive when I was low t. Just think about this: When are you usually more aggressive and triggered faster, after not having slept for a long time or after a good night's rest? Same with food. More aggressive when eating as much as you like or when fasting and hungry? Sleep deprivation and calorie restriction both reduce testosterone and increase cortisol.

Yes, way less aggressive (again, I used to inject high doses of testosterone). I was the most aggressive when I was low t. Just think about this: When are you usually more aggressive and triggered faster, after not having slept for a long time or after a good night's rest? Same with food. More aggressive when eating as much as you like or when fasting and hungry? Sleep deprivation and calorie restriction both reduce testosterone and increase cortisol.
I totally agree that this diet might increase cortisol and make you irritable, but that has no relationship with testosterone, nor proves that the lower testosterone is what's causing you to feel this way. You're conflating two things that don't belong and your analogy is bad

I understand this is not perfect, but you're literally transforming your body compeltely in like 30 days. Anyway, this is the point of this diet. Go through a lot of pain and effort, but for a short period of time. I would rather do this than eat at a 500 calorie deficit and having to do it for multiple months

I totally agree that this diet might increase cortisol and make you irritable, but that has no relationship with testosterone, nor proves that the lower testosterone is what's causing you to feel this way. You're conflating two things that don't belong and your analogy is bad

I understand this is not perfect, but you're literally transforming your body compeltely in like 30 days. Anyway, this is the point of this diet. Go through a lot of pain and effort, but for a short period of time. I would rather do this than eat at a 500 calorie deficit and having to do it for multiple months
I'm not trying at all to convince you not to do your diet or anyth, just talking about how testosterone affects (my) mood and aggression. You're not gonna die so do whatever you want. In the end of the day, everyone is gonna believe what he wants to believe.

I'm not trying at all to convince you not to do your diet or anyth, just talking about how testosterone affects (my) mood and aggression. You're not gonna die so do whatever you want. In the end of the day, everyone is gonna believe what he wants to believe.
Honestly getting lean rn is a priority over anything. I just wanna know if I will be lite Chad while chiselled or not. If not, I can finally just stop giving a fuck and letting go of all of this autism and just get a 4/10 gf

????

Why did i fuck ur mom then

40k÷3500= 11.5

Lol if you think you're only going to lose fat

I have attempted losing weight a lot of times and with different methods, at the moment im at my goal or there about so ill add what has worked and what hasn't. Basically everything has worked as long as you can fight off cravings and rebound weight. The best way is to forget about dieting and just always have the mindset of eating less, it takes longer but it's more sustainable.

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
You are a chubby boy

I have attempted losing weight a lot of times and with different methods, at the moment im at my goal or there about so ill add what has worked and what hasn't. Basically everything has worked as long as you can fight off cravings and rebound weight. The best way is to forget about dieting and just always have the mindset of eating less, it takes longer but it's more sustainable.
Eating less and eating better, this is by far highest iq post in this thread lmao.

Eating less and eating better, this is by far highest iq post in this thread lmao.
It's a good post but everyone knows this lol. Weightloss isnt complicated, it's just hard as fuck which makes people complicate it

It's a good post but everyone knows this lol. Weightloss isnt complicated, it's just hard as fuck which makes people complicate it
It's only hard if you do shit like this. Jfl imagine fucking up your biochemistry and growth, all whilst losing less weight than you could just because you decided it was easier to starve yourself than to follow a regular caloric deficit diet or just watch what the fuck you're eating.