College educated women = the absolute worst

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

"According to a recent study, 90% of all divorces are initiated by college-educated women." JFL.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Probably the least conservative demographic. Not surprising.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Cretinous, Blitz and 1 other person
Most of them are in humanities (SJW brainwashing machine) anyway

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, dogtown, Lumbersexual and 2 others
I swear by God, I will never send my daughter to college.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
I swear by God, I will never send my daughter to college.
But she wants to join a frat, why so boring dad. She just wants to be a part of something.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and CupOfCoffee
College and University aren't for education. They're now indoctrination camps for communism.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, dodt, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Those women who support Trump and the hard -right are just as bad. At least those liberal chicks smile and talk back and some are slutty. The right-wing chicks are much more stuck up. Imagine an incel or a black guy hitting on those angry blonde chicks who work for Fox News, like Tomi Lahren.

I am not defending feminism, but on a personal level, they are actually probably nicer/more laid back on average than the conservative chicks.
But she wants to join a frat, why so boring dad. She just wants to be a part of something.

fake. Most people who join frats and things like that are like 18-20. Those girls look like 27.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Those women who support Trump and the hard -right are just as bad. At least those liberal chicks smile and talk back and some are slutty. The right-wing chicks are much more stuck up. Imagine an incel or a black guy hitting on those angry blonde chicks who work for Fox News, like Tomi Lahren.

I am not defending feminism, but on a personal level, they are actually probably nicer/more laid back on average than the conservative chicks.

Seems fake. Most people who join frats and things like that are like 18-20. Those girls look like 27.
Being right wing and supporting Trump are entirely different to being conservative.

College and University aren't for education. They're now indoctrination camps for communism.
What if you want to become a doctor, nurse, teacher, accountant, Engineer etc. You realize that college is required for those jobs, right?

fake. Most people who join frats and things like that are like 18-20. Those girls look like 27.
:feelstastyman:
Are you fucking retarded? I never said it was real. It's an example of fraternity life. They humiliate each other in degrading ways. JFL if you send your daughter there. There's a frat chant with getting drunk and sucking cock. Great environment for future wives.