College & Schoolcels will NEVER have it so good

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Let me tell you guys at school and college this - You'll never every ever ever have it as good as you do now in terms of contact with females..

5 days a week you go to this place and attend class of about 30 people 50% of which are females..

You attend different classes throughout the day with a different mix of people.

You'll have school projects and discussions in which you're forced to interact and talk to foids

At lunch time you're with an even greater different mix of people you may never even study in class with.

You might get the bus home and wait at the bus stop with a bunch of different people.

Then you enter the work place and it's well and truly over. You'll have to rely solely on "social circle" at the weekends. Meeting with friends and going to pubs and clubs, wasting money on abusing your body with alcohol just because you have a 1% chance of meeting a woman

Youngcels, do not waste these precious years rotting.. you'll never get them back.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, DidntRead, anti caking agents and 4 others
Thank you bro

Whats your point? Dont go to university??😂
I agree with workspace tho. Its really over if you start working. Tinder and clubs are your only hope

Or just use tinder

These are facts ngl

Except if you do not attend your classes at college bc you hate people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Thank you so much bro. I was thinking about coming back to college this fall l.

Cope. For trucels it doesn’t make a difference. All girls treat me like shit like I shouldn’t even attend here. It’s even worse cause I’m embarrassing myself around girls instead of rotting and avoiding them.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Cope. For trucels it doesn’t make a difference. All girls treat me like shit like I shouldn’t even attend here. It’s even worse cause I’m embarrassing myself around girls instead of rotting and avoiding them.

You are a truecel? I'm sorry man.. you should locationmaxx to the Philippines..

yR8pnHI.jpg