College

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
What’s the best major to get a decent paying job after 4 years?

Take Into account of how hard the courses are as well.

There's 2 other threads. If you want good work to money ratio business studies is probably good

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Actuarial science

Study computer science. You'll be thankful for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Hector, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Doesn’t matter what the starting salaries are. Be good at what you do and enjoy spending time on it...youll get paid more for your services than the version of yourself that picked a major u hated because the starting salaries were 10-20k more

Doesn’t matter what the starting salaries are. Be good at what you do and enjoy spending time on it...youll get paid more for your services than the version of yourself that picked a major u hated because the starting salaries were 10-20k more
Thing is I have no fucking clue

if you have at least average logical thinking skills there's no reason to not go comp sci imo, the salaries, both starting and average, are disproportionately larger than almost any other 4 year major and IT companies usually have the best working conditions

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and DidntRead
Geologists or anthropologist to travelmaxx

What’s the best major to get a decent paying job after 4 years?

Take Into account of how hard the courses are as well.
Trade school for decent salary with good job security.

if you have at least average logical thinking skills there's no reason to not go comp sci imo, the salaries, both starting and average, are disproportionately larger than almost any other 4 year major and IT companies usually have the best working conditions
C++ is easy to me, reccomending it to all of you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
STEM then transfer to financial sector. That's my plan at least lol

Big Data and Computer science, but these careers are very far away to real autosatisfacion high T manly life, based in the classicals thinkers of the antique Greece and Roma.

JFL at wageslaving yourself in a closed soy environment, sitted 24/7 destroying your masculinity and social interaction with fertile women because a few thousands of a copedollars.

Far away from nature, one click next to Reddit, thats what you want fucking cuck of your fucking live? Burn your brain cells in a screen while you day dream about having one wife and 4 children (3 boys and a girl)? Thats not what happiness is, thats not what the homo sapiens sapiens YX is supposed to do.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 3990
Big Data and Computer science, but these careers are very far away to real autosatisfacion high T manly life, based in the classicals thinkers of the antique Greece and Roma.

JFL at wageslaving yourself in a closed soy environment, sitted 24/7 destroying your masculinity and social interaction with fertile women because a few thousands of a copedollars.

Far away from nature, one click next to Reddit, thats what you want fucking cuck of your fucking live? Burn your brain cells in a screen while you day dream about having one wife and 4 children (3 boys and a girl)? Thats not what happiness is, thats not what the homo sapiens sapiens YX is supposed to do.
I always thought about becoming ranger, forester, hunter or lumberjack

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Accounting seems solid

Success, money and power

If you’re not a subhuman you can have all of that whilst working in tech

I always thought about becoming ranger, forester, hunter or lumberjack
High IQ, nothing better for your brain and body that doing that, but not forget to culturemaxx also. Read books, watch films, documentaries, study in college something you like, paint, listen to Ludwig Van Beethoven...

Thats the classical manly way, masculine but sotisphicated, body and mind connected. Honest, fair, intelligent, attractive, a man.
If you’re not a subhuman you can have all of that whilst working in tech
Only subhumans work at tech, and if not tech converts you in a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Business if you have connections and background. Otherwise, STEM

High IQ, nothing better for your brain and body that doing that, but not forget to culturemaxx also. Read books, watch films, documentaries, study in college something you like, paint, listen to Ludwig Van Beethoven...

Thats the classical manly way, masculine but sotisphicated, body and mind connected. Honest, fair, intelligent, attractive, a man.

Only subhumans work at tech, and if not tech converts you in a subhuman.
You know what

I am reconsidering those careerpaths now, but they also are harsh

Business and finance or STEM. Anything else is a waste of money.

You know what

I am reconsidering those careerpaths now, but they also are harsh
Search what you like, and do that 100%.

Everything you do you need to do that at 100%. Tell me what you like, anything, but try to say something not that mainstream like "I like producing rap songs", it can be one think or a few.

I recommend computer science

any average guy could do it and it pays good