Colored contacts aren't talked about enough

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
If your bone structure isn't ogre and somewhat decent to begin with, then dying eyebrows and darkening eyelashes, getting a tan and colored contacts that fit you is a crazy looksmax. Definitely underrated

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, randomguy1235, Lorsss and 5 others
Unfortunately lots of Incels suffer from horrible bone structure, me included.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 685
colored contacts
Not a fan of those because once you are exposed that they are fake it makes you look like a tryhard imo

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2012, Currycellmate and 5 others
I would but I don't wanna run just abandon your hometown theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Tanning is a movement by Jews to Africanized white people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tiddlywink, Currycellmate, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Tanning is a movement by Jews to Africanized white people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Currycellmate, Deleted member 1553 and 7 others
Link me eyebrow and eyelash kit that does't look fake and works for sensitive skin

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Legit. Why I am decent is because my lashes and eyebrows and coloring

• +1
I wish there was an opposite of a tan like, something where you lie down and makes your skin paler

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69 and Deleted member 685
colored contacts would be fucking godtier for a mulatto like myself. so much fking contrast tbh i will use it on nights out when older

• +1
If your bone structure isn't ogre and somewhat decent to begin with, then dying eyebrows and darkening eyelashes, getting a tan and colored contacts that fit you is a crazy looksmax. Definitely underrated
I heard contact lenses which thicken limbal rings in your eyes help
Coloured contacts for me won’t be good because I’ll get called out for using them

• +1
I wish there was an opposite of a tan like, something where you lie down and makes your skin paler
Skin whitening creams do work.. super popular in Asia

If you are pasty white just go to Asia for the ultimate halo
Not a fan of those because once you are exposed that they are fake it makes you look like a tryhard imo

I heard contact lenses which thicken limbal rings in your eyes help
Coloured contacts for me won’t be good because I’ll get called out for using them

I was thinking of colored contacts that are a slightly lighter, more vibrant shade than my natural eyes. Instead of going from dark brown to blue just go for a brighter brown for more of a contrast pop with dark eyebrows. If you are ever seen without them they'll just assume it's lighting or your eyes are like many whose change color slightly. And if ever exposed for it it's way less of a tryhard thing and more of a slight cosmetic boost. Think topik for thinning hair vs wearing a wig. One is improving what exists and the other is a complete fraud replacement. Blue eyes from brown would be super cringe like you want to look special or genetically something you are not.. women probably pick up on that as a failo way more than enhancing an existing color.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 1680
Skin whitening creams do work.. super popular in Asia

If you are pasty white just go to Asia for the ultimate halo

I was thinking of colored contacts that are a slightly lighter, more vibrant shade than my natural eyes. Instead of going from dark brown to blue just go for a brighter brown for more of a contrast pop with dark eyebrows. If you are ever seen without them they'll just assume it's lighting or your eyes are like many whose change color slightly. And if ever exposed for it it's way less of a tryhard thing and more of a slight cosmetic boost. Think topik for thinning hair vs wearing a wig. One is improving what exists and the other is a complete fraud replacement. Blue eyes from brown would be super cringe like you want to look special or genetically something you are not.. women probably pick up on that as a failo way more than enhancing an existing color.

Thoughts?
View attachment 71197
Nice
Yeh if I ever invest in contact lenses as I’ll prolly just get a lighter shade of brown

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
. im going to check out colored contacts for sure and see how I look with blue instead of brown eyes. any sugestions?

. im going to check out colored contacts for sure and see how I look with blue instead of brown eyes. any sugestions?
Don't cheap out and make sure they are the exact right size. You can go blind if you fuck this up.

Best to go to a local eye doctor and have him measure your eyes and prescribe you the cosmetic lenses.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I bought some blue ones but I have brown eyes so they look fake af tbh I’m just going to buy some light brown hazel ones next

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
what color should i use if i have olive skin, black hair and dark brown (almost black) eyes? i also look asian, because i’m half asian, so blue eyes would look fake af

Try NewEyes laser faggots. It's permanent.

contacts are retarded, how often do you notice people's eye colour? It adds nothing to the sexual appeal just looks nice. eyebrows and eyelashes legit tho

Thx bro, i've done exactly this, epic result.

Learn the sceince fag. Zero chance of going blind.

Right let's pay Mexicans $5000 for an experimental laser treatment that breaks apart melanin on our irises with zero long term studies or FDA approval.

Have fun with that.

Eyeliner and coloured contacts if you wanna eyemax

Looks ridiculously good if you are already attractice

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
Right let's pay Mexicans $5000 for an experimental laser treatment that breaks apart melanin on our irises with zero long term studies or FDA approval.

Have fun with that.
It's in Spain faggot.

Lots of us suffer from something called having a social circle/popularity. This makes any change that cant be explained as naturally occurring not viable

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
thank god I dont have that problem
I just realized when I was working at the supermarket that everything around me is a joke and that life is a lie. You are the only one that matters so even if you do weird shit in front of people, it wouldn't be bad for your life. You need to free yourself of the lies. I am enlightened
over :ogre:

+1 Reply
Next

[IMG alt="Gudru"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/0/685.jpg?1560888629[/IMG]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106