Coloring

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
I'm insanely pale and look better tanned. What's best way to achieve a healthy coloring/glow? (not interested in high fat/liver or diet related stuff)

As far as I know there's 3 options: natural sun exposure, tanning beds and tanning creams. I've heard arguments natural sun exposure and tanning beds being damaging to skin, but I'm unsure how damaging it is with limited/controlled exposure. Creams seem pretty good, but i dont know which one to get

Any help is appreciated

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
I'm insanely pale and look better tanned. What's best way to achieve a healthy coloring/glow? (not interested in high fat/liver or diet related stuff)

As far as I know there's 3 options: natural sun exposure, tanning beds and tanning creams. I've heard arguments natural sun exposure and tanning beds being damaging to skin, but I'm unsure how damaging it is with limited/controlled exposure. Creams seem pretty good, but i dont know which one to get

Any help is appreciated
Jergen's Natural Glow. I preach this shit. You get a big bottle for a low price and you can find it pretty much anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Stingray and Deleted member 483
Get a tan. And I mean go to Greece and be on the beaches type of tan

Get a job in the sun. Money, tan, muscles if its a labour job and discipline.

Get a tan. And I mean go to Greece and be on the beaches type of tan

Fav way IMO, do it every year in the Mediterranean
But what about aging?

I tried jergens and it made me look orange and dirty. Melanotan 2 is the best but it’s sketchy af ordering that shit from online.
Jergen's Natural Glow. I preach this shit. You get a big bottle for a low price and you can find it pretty much anywhere.
Does it make you orange? I used 1 dose of the light to medium.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I tried jergens and it made me look orange and dirty. Melanotan 2 is the best but it’s sketchy af ordering that shit from online.

Does it make you orange? I used 1 dose of the light to medium.
I mean, I'm half asian, so I am naturally orange. For me it's more so to preserve color. You might want to try to use it with a tanning mitt for more even application. Tanners work by tinting dead skin cells so if you're not chemically or physically exfoliating it won't be as even.

Beta Carotine?

I don't know about that shit but I heard it's the healthier alternative to getting a tan

Tan is movement from Jews to Africaniz Europeans

Fuck this

This is ideal