Colostrum for increasing IGF-1

Apexxing

Apexxing

The Real Life Gang-Star
You can use colostrum for increasing your IGF-1 levels especially good for heightmaxxing and gymcels.

A lot of siliconvalleycels use it for muscle and endurance.

Plus it's natural and not shady like peptides n shid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Alexanderr, Newguyaround and 2 others
post source bro.

You can use colostrum for increasing your IGF-1 levels especially good for heightmaxxing and gymcels.

A lot of siliconvalleycels use it for muscle and endurance.

Plus it's natural and not shady like peptides n shid.
Does it increase height after age 20??

Why isn’t there still a way to reopen your plates fuck
@Wincel , isn't there some way to reopen growth plate by injecting some medicine into it?

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Why isn’t there still a way to reopen your plates fuck
you can always add an inch or two with good posture and spinal decompression

• +1
you can always add an inch or two with good posture and spinal decompression
What if your posture is perfect, what’s spinal decompression?

What if your posture is perfect, what’s spinal decompression?

through regular use and gravity your spinal discs and joints compress, squishing the joint fluid. picture pressing a spring together. when you decompress it relieves the pressure which can make you slightly taller.

also good posture doesn't just mean standing up straight consistently. your spine and neck can curve unnaturally through previous bad posture and sleeping on a bed.

sleep on the floor to help realign and decompress your spine. hanging upside down a few minutes each day is good too.

• +1
through regular use and gravity your spinal discs and joints compress, squishing the joint fluid. picture pressing a spring together. when you decompress it relieves the pressure which can make you slightly taller.

also good posture doesn't just mean standing up straight consistently. your spine and neck can curve unnaturally through previous bad posture and sleeping on a bed.

sleep on the floor to help realign and decompress your spine. hanging upside down a few minutes each day is good too.
Good info, I would be happy with an inch gain with this tbh I’m assuming you have to keep doing those things to keep the gains? Would sleeping on the floor be enough or you have to combine everything together for a chance to see gains

Good info, I would be happy with an inch gain with this tbh I’m assuming you have to keep doing those things to keep the gains? Would sleeping on the floor be enough or you have to combine everything together for a chance to see gains

i recommend both of them but you'll see slight difference with one and yes consistency is key. they'll also help prevent back pain and height reduction later in life. first couple of nights on the floor will be uncomfortable but it will pass. put a comforter down and a pillow and you'll be good. if you have a park around you can there on some monkey bars and hang down for like 5 minutes.

• +1
i recommend both of them but you'll see slight difference with one and yes consistency is key. they'll also help prevent back pain and height reduction later in life. first couple of nights on the floor will be uncomfortable but it will pass. put a comforter down and a pillow and you'll be good. if you have a park around you can there on some monkey bars and hang down for like 5 minutes.
Have you seen results by doing these things yourself and how long do you think it takes? I’m gonna start doing this asap tbh :feelsokman:

Have you seen results by doing these things yourself and how long do you think it takes? I’m gonna start doing this asap tbh :feelsokman:

i only started a couple days ago but my back already feels better and my posture has improved. you'll probably see something after 1-3 months but your back will feel much better and your posture will come more naturally. there's also a theory that if you hung upside down with weights on as a child you could grow a couple inches for those readers under 19.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Coping
i only started a couple days ago but my back already feels better and my posture has improved. you'll probably see something after 1-3 months but your back will feel much better and your posture will come more naturally. there's also a theory that if you hung upside down with weights on as a child you could grow a couple inches for those readers under 19.
That’s good, my posture right now is fucked up so I will need to correct that anyways, posture is extremely important and this seems legit to improve it tbh. Have you seen any studies or before/after of people gaining from doing this?

That’s good, my posture right now is fucked up so I will need to correct that anyways, posture is extremely important and this seems legit to improve it tbh. Have you seen any studies or before/after of people gaining from doing this?

haven't looked for studies but regular spinal compression takes off about 1-2% of your height or 1/2-1 inch which spinal decompression has been shown to negate. all the dots connect so

• +1
haven't looked for studies but regular spinal compression takes off about 1-2% of your height or 1/2-1 inch which spinal decompression has been shown to negate. all the dots connect so
So basically everyone can be an inch taller if they fix this shit, only thing is you need to keep doing those things or it will go back to normal which is prob why people don’t bother with it, worth it though imo. Keep us updated on your progress with it as well, I’ll prob start doing it soon

@Wincel , isn't there some way to reopen growth plate by injecting some medicine into it?
Yes, in the future and in Russia. They found a way to generate growth plates in people that have them fused already, they don't offer this service to the public just yet. I don't think its anything you would just be able to buy on the internet. There are some other ways to grow but I'm uncertain you could gain any more than an inch from heightmaxing with closed plates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, androidcel and Coping
Plus it's natural and not shady like peptides
>t. Has never taken a physiology class
Our body literally uses peptide hormones that it makes. Your advice seems very sketchy as you don't really seem to understand the human body

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Yes, in the future and in Russia. They found a way to generate growth plates in people that have them fused already, they don't offer this service to the public just yet. I don't think its anything you would just be able to buy on the internet. There are some other ways to grow but I'm uncertain you could gain any more than an inch from heightmaxing with closed plates.
Sources about the closed plate stuff? Also would that inch gain be from spinal decompression? I would be happy with an extra inch right now tbh

Sources about the closed plate stuff? Also would that inch gain be from spinal decompression? I would be happy with an extra inch right now tbh
Most of it is in the spine.

Method 1: Take Glucosamine Sulfate, they did studies on it and it works but not a whole lot
Method 2: Stretch out the entire day and boost HGH in hopes of growing more cartilage in your spine, do this every day for the rest of your life.
Method 3: Posturemax
Method 4: Forget what the word posture means and slouchmax to remove the natural curve in your spine to elongate it and then do methods 1 and 2 to get back all the cartilage you just lost
Method 5: Wear one of those braces kids use to correct bow-shaped legs. Straightening your legs will give you some height. "But it doesn't work in adults because you stop growing!" Yeah then increase bone remodeling by making your bones as weak and shitty as possible with estrogen inhibitors.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Coping
Most of it is in the spine.

Method 1: Take Glucosamine Sulfate, they did studies on it and it works but not a whole lot
Method 2: Stretch out the entire day and boost HGH in hopes of growing more cartilage in your spine, do this every day for the rest of your life.
Method 3: Posturemax
Method 4: Forget what the word posture means and slouchmax to remove the natural curve in your spine to elongate it and then do methods 1 and 2 to get back all the cartilage you just lost
Method 5: Wear one of those braces kids use to correct bow-shaped legs. Straightening your legs will give you some height. "But it doesn't work in adults because you stop growing!" Yeah then increase bone remodeling by making your bones as weak and shitty as possible with estrogen inhibitors.
I’m gonna take glucosamine and stretch to try and decompress my spine hopefully that will give me an inch otherwise I’m roping

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
hopefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Coping