Combat sports are kinda cope

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Although it will help alot, the best fighters will always be the ones who were born with it and had high prenatal T. I actually had low prenatal T yet my fighting skills is crazy good. It's something not everyone has. It's just in my instinct.

High prenatal T guys who are naturally lean, robust and everything will always win over soycucks that tried MMA. Even women get allowed to do this shit

I see your point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I see your point.
You'll see it in streetfight and khabib nurmagomedov, although he has been training for crazy years, the guy was naturally talented. His punches in his early mma matches were beyond retarded yet he won all of them. Just proves that instinct and prenatal T = everything when it comes to fighting I think.

You'll see it in streetfight and khabib nurmagomedov, although he has been training for crazy years, the guy was naturally talented. His punches in his early mma matches were beyond retarded yet he won all of them. Just proves that instinct and prenatal T = everything when it comes to fighting I think.
I see.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Mike Tyson was also gifted. Look at his godly wrists, hands and high T face
He didn't even lift weights yet he mogs most guys at my gym.

• +1