Come and tell your phobias. Mine are:

heights

absolutely cripplingly terrified of them

Being in a social situation where there's less than 3 other people, or more than 7.

I hope the stuff you put in OP was a joke too:feelsmega:
blush2.gif

Being in a social situation where there's less than 3 other people, or more than 7.
more than 7??? i feel like it's easier to speak the more people are around me. i get less than 3, though. one on one convos are my nightmare because i know that i SUCK at speaking to people and being interesting in general.
lookism much????

blush2.gif

more than 7??? i feel like it's easier to speak the more people are around me. i get less than 3, though. one on one convos are my nightmare because i know that i SUCK at speaking to people and being interesting in general.

lookism much????
No

than 7??? i feel like it's easier to speak the more people are around me. i get less than 3, though. one on one convos are my nightmare because i know that i SUCK at speaking to people and being interesting in general.
If there's too many people I have trouble focusing on the conversation and get overwhelmed, don't know who to listen to etc.

Not exactly a phobia but I absolutely despise busy places or places with a lot of people. HS sucks with the whole population swarming everywhere, makes me feel completely lost and confused , idk wtf is wrong with me tbh.
Also Sleep paralysis use to be one but I've kind of gotten use to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
DO NOT IGNORE THIS THREAD LIKE YOU DID WITH MY LAST DREAM THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i used to have a fear of being alone for the longest time, and due to that i've slept with mom in the same bed until the age of 16.
i did and still do have a fear of the dark and i cannot sleep in total darkness, so i sleep with my TV and monitor on.
also, gays.
now tell me yours.
Aren't you the guy who raped a girl ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 611
huh, i thought it would be the top shelf

big black niggers

For those more visually orientated:

• +1
remove pic for those on nofap...
your blacked.com subscription isn't good for your mind bro...

i can't remove pic, too late

Being banned by a Turkish manlet

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Nosecel, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
Being raped by a Turkish manlet

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 3832, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Incoming, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
Not a phobia but i hate being the center of attention huge incel trait which im working on

My biggest phobia is chad fucking my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Nosecel
none cause im not low t and im a normal person

I don't have any phobias.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back