Come Laugh At These People Coping On "David Guetta ft Justin Bieber - 2U" YT Video Comment Section

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken

Captura de Tela 2019 08 22 as 132415

EVERY BODY is beautiful them girls are plastic and Barbie....you shouldn't be sad they waist time having plastic surgery

zHYfo5r.gif
zHYfo5r.gif

Also, this cope:

Captura de Tela 2019 08 22 as 132738

It's proven that beautiful women raises men's testosterone when they are around, and also make them more competitive = More competitive = hard worker = Makes more money, these women can literally sit still on a work place and they'll make the company have more profit than an ugly becky that went to uni

wVSzTcM.gif

Normies are so bluepilled
Captura de Tela 2019 08 22 as 133041

"Just workout and you'll look like them, sis!"

adln6eXy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Jarate, TheChosenChad and 6 others
It amazes me how girls worry so much about their looks when it matters so much more for guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Jarate, Jack and 5 others
life is just all about luck.
when you are not lucky enough, the only way is just to cope.
because reality doesn't allow you to escape from your misery.
basically if you are unlucky you are permanently doomed and never gonna be saved.
because human is just randomly happened to be created as a byproduct of nature,
so of course universe doesn't care of human's emotion or despair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK
It amazes me how girls worry so much about their looks when it matters so much more for guys.
Yeah so true man

It’s worse being a legit ugly female in comparison to a legit ugly male though. obviously not extreme but ugly females only get used for sex until like 25 jfl

Yeah so true man

It’s worse being a legit ugly female in comparison to a legit ugly male though. obviously not extreme but ugly females only get used for sex until like 25 jfl
I used to think this too until I saw tinder experiments. Genetic waste gets hundreds of matches as long as it’s female. It’s a complete joke.

• +1
Reactions: Jack and TheChosenChad
I used to think this too until I saw tinder experiments. Genetic waste gets hundreds of matches as long as it’s female. It’s a complete joke.
Yeah but females ultimately crave commitment,

Yeah sure they have better lives until they start approaching the wall,

Once the wall comes for a below 5 PSL woman it’s over for her, she will be more depressed than a legit ugly male who tries to ascend and wagecells etc

• +1
Reactions: Jarate

Once the wall comes for a below 5 PSL woman it’s over for her, she will be more depressed than a legit ugly male who tries to ascend and wagecells etc
no. one's depressed or not is decided by coping skill. nothing realistic.

They are blackpilled by society at a young age, while men are bluepilled as shit. I act just like these women now, anaylzing everyone's faces lol

This is cope. Women never lose SMV or social value tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and toolateforme

Indeed because female primary goal is to be in a relationship, whereas a man can grind all his life on his craft. Of course it doesn’t suit everyone, especially now as 99% of jobs are useless asf because you can be replaced in a heartbeat. So we seek looks way more than before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back