Comedonal acne

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Did anyone suffer from closed comedonal acne and manage to get rid of it? I'd love to hear about your experience.

Now I'm on isotretinoin and haven't got new inflamed acne for a month. I heard that salicylic acid is pretty effective in dealing with comedos but now that I'm on oral isotretinoin I'm not sure about applying it on my face.

Finish your oral isotretinoin course before using any harsh products on your skin boyo. And yes, salicylic acid is probably one of the best solutions for closed comedones. Also, make sure to moisturize like there's no tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Finish your oral isotretinoin course before using any harsh products on your skin boyo. And yes, salicylic acid is probably one of the best solutions for closed comedones. Also, make sure to moisturize like there's no tomorrow
Thanks boyo

I suffered from all kind of acne, roaccutane(isotrtretinoin) was the ONLY thing that helped me... I think if you've got persistant and/or servere acne, it's better to deal with it from inside rather than from outside applying tropicals that only help normies and their mild acne.