Comment things that helped you lowinhibmaxx

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
What helped you lowinhibmaxx? I feel like being lowinhib helps SO MUCH. A 4-5 PSL Low Inhib will get laid a LOT more than a 6 PSL with social anxiety (i've seen it happens a lot of times).

What helped you? Medicines? Martial Arts? Gym? Some chinese tea we never heard about? Meditation? Tell me ANYTHING that helped you being lowinhib, i want to know your personal experience. This is something i'm seriously trying to work on.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt, Framletgod and Mayorga
Martial sports and gym definitely do help in my personal experience. All of those small things you mentioned, bar medicines, are going to have a positive impact, but at the end of the day, exposure to uncomfortable stimuli and constantly and consistently challenging your own comfort zone is king. No shortcuts here.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt, Bennett, x30001 and 5 others
Martial sports and gym definitely do help in my personal experience. All of those small things you mentioned, bar medicines, are going to have a positive impact, but at the end of the day, exposure to uncomfortable stimuli and constantly and consistently challenging your own comfort zone is king. No shortcuts here.
Imma try to start some martial arts. Not just bcuz of low inhib but also self defense.

Where are everyone? Gtfih people cmon

Gym and martial arts help, meditation too

But tbh bro I was approaching chicks back in high school, I was one of only people who LIKED giving presentations to class, standing up in front of people and talking was comfortable to me

So I applied same logic to walking up to woman, I never use pick up lines, I just walk up and comment on something they are doing/wearing. Usually not worth it unless chick was checking you out previously, you will know if chick is interested in seconds of talking to her

If girl brings up " a boyfriend " or any kind of " shit test " its over just walk away

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 685, Bennett and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 2632
Knowing you can shut someones lights off is a good feeling ngl

Yeah knowing how to fight and taking steroids will make you more confident and comfortable around people, especially drunk idiots

But approaching women is still another skill entirely, every thing that pushes you out of your comfort zone helps a little bit but until you approach women regulary you will be high inhib about it

• +1
Reactions: Bengt, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2788
Shrooms are supposed to help a lot with anxiety and reduce amygdala activity. Plan on trying them soon, will let you boyos know if it improves my social anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
getting off this website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Bennett, I'mme and 5 others
Shrooms are supposed to help a lot with anxiety and reduce amygdala activity. Plan on trying them soon, will let you boyos know if it improves my social anxiety
How u plan to get them

Logging off PSL, having good real life friends that aren't low status skinny nerds , nofapmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, CopingCel and Framletgod
Being big and ripped, boxing and being blackpilled so much I'm tired of giving shit about anything these days...

• +1
Reactions: Over
Lifting heavy weights, nofapping and having low inhib slayer friends and taking it step by step

No low-inhib for my ugly skull

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel and SikKunt
going every weekend to festivals/events with some friends is the best

Meditation,dont give a fuck, pretty face, height, muscle mass, mma,test,drugs,sun

Start working at a job where you have to interact with people. Most of us are unsocialized because we didn't have the best upbringing. Work at a restaurant for 2 years and you will be completely different. Have seen this at many people. And if you are good at it you will get more tip which will motivate you even further and if you are good looking you will meet many women.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 685
just push yourself to be more social tbh, some ideas:

Get a part time job
Take up a (team) sport or hobby
Make likeminded friends/ social circle
Do something productive with your time. Some of you have never felt a sense of achievement in your life, ever. It'll help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
fucking prostitues and gym, my frame gives me confidence, my BF% sometimes kill it

J1xwUtv.jpg

1568148755746-png.109995

• Love it
Reactions: Bengt
I'm sorry but if you are one of the aspies here who can't get a joke then it is over. Does not matter how many bones you break, you won't get far in life.

What helped you lowinhibmaxx? I feel like being lowinhib helps SO MUCH. A 4-5 PSL Low Inhib will get laid a LOT more than a 6 PSL with social anxiety (i've seen it happens a lot of times).

What helped you? Medicines? Martial Arts? Gym? Some chinese tea we never heard about? Meditation? Tell me ANYTHING that helped you being lowinhib, i want to know your personal experience. This is something i'm seriously trying to work on.
Meditation definitely helps. So do serendipitous things that just randomly happen to you as a result of your dedication to anything. After something positive happens, your motivation and optimism and self esteem gets reinvigorated. Meditation definitely helps you take things day-by-day and keeps your mind from going astray. Having some project(s)/outlets/hobbies that keep you occupied probably helps the most. Things you can get quite immersed in to the point where the notion of time fuels your drive rather than your despair.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 2621
Take modafinil and coffee. You may also try Cabergoline and the likes.

- NoFap
- Ashwagandha
- Anger, especially if u use that energy to go after what u want.

Anabolic steroids/alcohol

First thing that helped me become more confident was gymmaxxing

Second thing I started doing like a week ago is eating 200g roughly of raw broccoli everyday.
It made me less autistic, and I started having dreams at night (didn't have a dream in a year before that, now I'm in a 4 days streak of wet dreams, feels good tbh)

Positive nihilism
Same but idk if itll fuck up my mental state. I already got a bit of depersonalisation from weed although it's not that much anymore. Might get a bad trip who knows

Positive nihilism

Same but idk if itll fuck up my mental state. I already got a bit of depersonalisation from weed although it's not that much anymore. Might get a bad trip who knows
Yeah it’s definitely a risk. I’m trying to mitigate it by making sure I’m in as stable and enjoying of an environment as possible, possibly even finding a trip advisor or something. I can PM you after my trip if you’d like and let u know my experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
cocaine

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Yeah it’s definitely a risk. I’m trying to mitigate it by making sure I’m in as stable and enjoying of an environment as possible, possibly even finding a trip advisor or something. I can PM you after my trip if you’d like and let u know my experience
Sure!

Amygdalamining with Propranolol, Magnesium L-Threonate, and Mindfulness meditation. Do cognitive reframing exercises, megadose L-Theanine and Ashwagandha KSM-66, take Memantine to reduce glutamatergic activity.

But Maygora got it right, exposure therapy is probably the best thing you can do for yourself.

Retarded thread.

Just fucking talk to people. Even if they judge you cus you’re a disgusting incel. Just do it. Who gives a fuck?

I don’t want to come across as ignorant but it’s surely always better to attempt to converse with people than to just rot

Just get a NDE