Communism is very much a high T redpill ideology

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
People associate communism to liberal soyboy cucks. But fact is those guys hate communism and are pro capitalists themselves. Communists believe in a similar theory that of Psl. Small percentage of the population holding major percentage of wealth and means of production. They believe that human beings are ensemble of various social relations and inequality is rampant in our society. I am currently reading some good communist books and one thing I've realized is that most so called communists don't know anything about it.

Nb: I'm not a commie myself.i just read stuff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and sexsexsexsex
srs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
st kys

• +1
sht trd

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 1751
shut the fuck up commie

Communism doesn't fix inequality, it just masks it.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Deleted member 1751 and sexsexsexsex

• +1
People associate communism to liberal soyboy cucks. But fact is those guys hate communism and are pro capitalists themselves. Communists believe in a similar theory that of Psl. Small percentage of the population holding major percentage of wealth and means of production. They believe that human beings are ensemble of various social relations and inequality is rampant in our society. I am currently reading some good communist books and one thing I've realized is that most so called communists don't know anything about it.

Yeah, the proletariat revolution is very similar to incel revolution, but it is low T indeed.
In Looks theory people are divided by their looks in PSL rate
In Marxist theory people are divided by their control over means of production/capital.
So it is rather losers vs winners scheme.

Right-Wings way and being a gymmaxxxer is linked to, well no suprise, HIGH T.
Weak vs strong testosteron right wing gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
retarded thread has no idea what communism is. Also caring about everyone is a very high E cuck trait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1464 and hebbewem

which books
ive been reading communism as well, but not the marxist stuff. just the very pragmatic stuff, like "deng xioping thought"

• +1
retarded thread has no idea what communism is. Also caring about everyone is a very high E cuck trait.
I told you i don't know much and this is some idea what i got. I'm myself not a commie. Communists in general have done lot's of massacres and all so they're not high e
which books
ive been reading communism as well, but not the marxist stuff. just the very pragmatic stuff, like "deng xioping thought"
Just finished manifesto and various other books in my native language. It's all deep political and philosophical high iq stuff but fun to read. Meanwhile chad only read Automobile magazines

I told you i don't know much and this is some idea what i got. I'm myself not a commie. Communists in general have done lot's of massacres and all so they're not high e

Just finished manifesto and various other books in my native language. It's all deep political and philosophical high iq stuff but fun to read. Meanwhile chad only read Automobile magazines
it all depends on your goals. I think communism is just another type of imperialism, which isn't a bad thing. but most countries cannot become empires. only a very few can do that. which is why China is currently winning.

• +1
Liberals have nothing to do with communism, in fact many communists are against liberals and their degeneracy. Many communists were actually kinda "conservative" in their morals (not exactly).

Liberals and minarchists are the scum of the political spectrum, both are utilitarian subhumans

• +1
Communism in Practice: Becoming a poor fucked Slave to Party Men Chads

the only true redpilled society is that based on family, like italians mafias and shit, the true patryarchy, where in the family u have the old ass master and more old guys.
Women are put in their place etc

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta and Deleted member 1751
Even though I despise communism, the family unit still existed and was encouraged in communist countries (especially the Soviet Union). You could work a hard days labour and come home without stressing about bills. You had a guaranteed pension. Society wasn’t based around hedonism and easy, quick validation.

• +1
Liberals have nothing to do with communism, in fact many communists are against liberals and their degeneracy. Many communists were actually kinda "conservative" in their morals (not exactly).

Liberals and minarchists are the scum of the political spectrum, both are utilitarian subhumans
Exactly. I am neither a
Even though I despise communism, the family unit still existed and was encouraged in communist countries (especially the Soviet Union). You could work a hard days labour and come home without stressing about bills. You had a guaranteed pension. Society wasn’t based around hedonism and easy, quick validation.
Are you from Russia?

Bolshevism was High T. All commies who came after the bolsheviks were low T soy-chugging cuckolds.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem