Compact midface and wide face must the biggest cope

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Otherwise I would be giga chad because I have both traits. I may even have the widest face in the entire forum but I am subhuman to the core.
While there are longmidfacecels that greeciy that dont look bad at all.
Proof that harmony is everything.
You can have a compact midface and still be ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, thecel, didntreadlol and 2 others
Harmony = everything
56C87FAA B707 4B1E 8683 83F48DA8A16A

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, thecel, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
It means you have other bad features, but compact midface and widish face is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Incoming, PenileFacialSurgery and 6 others
ahh mystical "harmony" again.

eyes,lips,minimal uee,low set brow ridge,prominent high set zygos, really good jaw.
His eyes are not hooded and his eyebrows is bad

He is considered a cuck in PSL standards I’m I wrong?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
You can have almost any number of good features and still be ugly, attractiveness is a combination of so many features . A compact midface is just one attractive trait. East asians have high set cheekbones and compact midfaces but they are almost never really attractive.

I see this shit all the time, someone says “hunter eyes are attractive” and someone responds with a picture of a guy with hunter eyes and a long midface and a horrible jaw and big bulbous nose and says “COPE this guy has hunter eyes and looks like a subhuman keep coping you ethnic loser”

You cant be attractive with just one or two good features

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, didntreadlol, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
You got recessed orbitals and flat cheekbones? Because that usually is a death sentence for wide face

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
His eyes are not hooded and his eyebrows is bad

He is considered a cuck in PSL standards I’m I wrong?
you are wrong. chico doesn't have hooded eyes too. minimal uee is okay. actually completely hooded eyes kinda weird, gay alian looking.

here we go again with another post trying to reinvent the wheel

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
you are wrong. chico doesn't have hooded eyes too. minimal uee is okay. actually completely hooded eyes kinda weird, gay alian looking.
Agree with you on that ngl

This forum think completely hooded eyes is ideal which is delusion

There's differences between psl beauty standards and irl beauty standards

ahh mystical "harmony" again.

eyes,lips,minimal uee,low set brow ridge,prominent high set zygos, really good jaw.
M
You got recessed orbitals and flat cheekbones? Because that usually is a death sentence for wide face
My maxilla is recessed, so I have recessed orbitals. sucks being me I guess
There's differences between psl beauty standards and irl beauty standards
Im a ugly subhuman irl too
You can have almost any number of good features and still be ugly, attractiveness is a combination of so many features . A compact midface is just one attractive trait. East asians have high set cheekbones and compact midfaces but they are almost never really attractive.

I see this shit all the time, someone says “hunter eyes are attractive” and someone responds with a picture of a guy with hunter eyes and a long midface and a horrible jaw and big bulbous nose and says “COPE this guy has hunter eyes and looks like a subhuman keep coping you ethnic loser”

Agreed 100%

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Darkstrand

I'm sick and tired of supposedly well established PSL users doing this kind of shit. It happened all the time on the other PSL sites I was on and it pisses me off to no end.

It would be the same as when normies say "Danny Devito had a wife, therefore looks don't matter".
You can have a compact midface and still be ugly
Mindblown

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and SkinjobCatastrophe
I'm sick and tired of supposedly well established PSL users doing this kind of shit. It happened all the time on the other PSL sites I was on and it pisses me off to no end.

It would be the same as when normies say "Danny Devito had a wife, therefore looks don't matter".
Yeah it happens way too much, although maybe I am reading too much into it considering 3 out of every 4 posts on here is a shitpost

• +1
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry
nigga gotta bean head

• +1
Reactions: Carlodcx96
How wide is your mandible though?

It means you have other bad features, but compact midface and widish face is ideal
Is it ideal for both males and females or is it a masculine trait? I have it and I don't think I look masculine enough

Is it ideal for both males and females or is it a masculine trait? I have it and I don't think I look masculine enough
its unisex