Complete beginner at supplements. Where do I start.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
I mainly want to use HGH to snag a couple more inches of height and maybe some other basic and all around useful supplements that have positive feedback around the psl community. I also need advice on how to purchase supplements safely or if even one of you guys on here can provide me with. Links or other advice will be greatly appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Extra Chromosome
https://looksmax.org/threads/high-iq-hgh-isnt-what-makes-muscle-or-height.4565/

This thread is great for HGH, its the best you can get besides pure HGH but it comes really close to it and its way less costly, though its still pretty expensive.

I got my MK-677 from Chemyo.com, they're on backorder right now though but it comes with a 1ml dropper which you need.

You can get Huperzine from Amazon since its not really a drug or anything.

As for CJC I'm not really sure about sources, you really have to search around for it, don't get scammed though.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Consider the following.
A 1 month supplement will cost 20-25$ and you will buy 5 for a total of 100-125$.
You can instead buy CJC DAC and inject it for up to 10-fold increase in GH and up to 3-fold increase in IGF-1(what you need).

tldr inject or rope

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, jefferson and RichardSpencel
I mainly want to use HGH to snag a couple more inches of height and maybe some other basic and all around useful supplements that have positive feedback around the psl community. I also need advice on how to purchase supplements safely or if even one of you guys on here can provide me with. Links or other advice will be greatly appreciated.
I only buy supplements from Prozis

It is time to understand that supplements alone are cope.
Carotene (one of the 2 supplements use) is not cope.
the second one is Taurine in order to make my metabolism slower but I already know it's totally cope

Carotene (one of the 2 supplements use) is not cope.
Yea, at 30kIU. That is a different story. Same with megadosing k2 and d3. Supplements are used here without research, and when somone tries, they end up reading titles of a shitty article.

Yea, at 30kIU. That is a different story. Same with megadosing k2 and d3. Supplements are used here without research, and when somone tries, they end up reading titles of a shitty article.
Eyes me

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome