COMPLETE GUIDE ON FIXING FLAT FEET

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Mistral
Ok So I want to start off with saying this I was born with hereditary flat feet but thankfully they are flexible. I was and still as athletic all my life but I've always found it hard to do squats without fucking up my form and found it hard to build lower body and calf strength in general. I also sucked at sports like soccer and often got injured hooping. (I'm good at wrestling and boxing tho cause that's what I do mainly) ANYWAYS I realized it was ALL cause of my flat feet. BTW Having flat feet can cause hip,back, and knee pain when older. It can also lead to tendinitis and whole body being out of misalignment. It can also obviously affect posture(which might take an inch max off height) and athletic performance .

BEFORE I Go over how to build and develop ARCHES for flat feet I gotta let y'all know there are 2 types of flat feet.(Doesn't matter how and when you got them btw)
#1.FLEXIBLE FLAT FEET- You can build arches back and strengthen feet without surgery if you have flexible flat feet.
#2-RIGID FLAT FEET- You will need surgery to get arches back unfortunately but it could be worth it if it's causing you pain or you're an athlete.

If you want to know which type of flat feet you have, lift up one foot of yours like you're doing a calf raise, then lift up the other foot's heel only. If you can do a pushup type movement with these positions, you have flexible flat feet, if not you have rigid.

HOW TO STRENGHTEN AND IMPROVE FLAT FEET:

#1. Start with going to your PT or Podiatrist and then requesting an over the counter insole to put inside your shoes. (Don't get custom ones, it's not worth it it's a scam)
#2. Invest in some LIGHTWEIGHT stability or motion control shoes meant for flat feet for everyday use(Don't worry there are still fashionable sneakers/shoes that are good for flat feet)
#3.CONSISTENTLY Do Exercises everyday to improve the muscles in and around your feet to help strengthen the arch
MY Daily EXERCISE ROUTINE IS:
-Heel Raises(While standing with feet shoulder width apart, raise heels off ground as high as possible and then hold for 2 seconds and slowly let down) 2 Sets of 20 Reps
-Toe Yoga(While seated, lift the big toe up while pressing other 4 toes down and also press the big toe down while lifting the other 4 up) Hold for 5 Seconds. 10 Reps on Each foot
-
Calf Stretching(Put 2 hands on a wall and extend one leg behind the other with knee straight and toes facing forward. Keeping the back leg straight and HEEL FIRMLY on the ground, gently lean forward with the front leg until feeling a stretch in the calf) Hold for 30 Seconds 5 Reps each leg
-
Ball Rolling(Sit down with spine straight and place tennis or golf ball under the balls of your feet and roll with it) 2:30 Each Foot
#4.Run Barefoot or with minimalist shoes on! Running barefoot is known to strengthen the toes and calfs tremendously. Most optimal results on grass or pebble.
#5.Work on fixing OVERALL Body Posture. Work on keeping your shoulders leveled with ears, work on mewing habitually, work on stretching back with heel touches,planks, squeezing your ass. (Fixing overall body posture takes a lot of stress off your feet)
BY Doing these 5 Steps Consistently and following the lifestyle, I GUARANTEE your flat feet will develop arches whether low or high and I also guarantee much better lower body strength and better gains in the GYM❗

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, SOS-Sonic, goat2x and 9 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
wtf is flat feet ?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Ngl dn read thought „flat face“ and were happy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6272

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200804-201355_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200804-201355_Chrome.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 105
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
thanks bro

• +1
Did it fix your flat feet OP? Pics?

Did it fix your flat feet OP? Pics?
I only started this consistent routine about 3 months ago and I've already seen decent results. Before, both my feet were completely flat, now there is a very small arch.(Don't mind the hairy feet gotta shave soon lol) But I have a long ways to go tho to fully strenghten and build them up

Attachments

• Snapchat-764871547.jpg
    Snapchat-764871547.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Snapchat-983792686.jpg
    Snapchat-983792686.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 54
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Soulrack and wasted
Did this help? Do you have arches?

Btw, check this out:
I have had it as a tab on my browser for 2 years but I haven't bothered looking at it jfl.

I only started this consistent routine about 3 months ago and I've already seen decent results. Before, both my feet were completely flat, now there is a very small arch.(Don't mind the hairy feet gotta shave soon lol) But I have a long ways to go tho to fully strenghten and build them up
Show us pics without u flexing ur feet muscles

Show us pics without u flexing ur feet muscles
I'm deadass not flexing them bro lol🤦🏽‍♂️ but if you wanna slightly different angle here. Left has developed more than the right so far.

Attachments

• Snapchat-871778183.jpg
    Snapchat-871778183.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Snapchat-77501807.jpg
    Snapchat-77501807.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 45
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Soulrack
I'm deadass not flexing them bro lol🤦🏽‍♂️ but if you wanna slightly different angle here. Left has developed more than the right so far.
jfl yes you are, you are supinating your ankle and flexing your arch muscle by pressing your toes into the ground.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
jfl yes you are, you are supinating your ankle and flexing your arch muscle by pressing your toes into the ground.
Alright you got me I'm coping my shit is rigid lmaooo but I'm still gonna keep going with this routine. Even tho I can't get true arches, I can still strengthen the foot

• JFL
Reactions: Soulrack
427423DD DAE5 4490 956F D3E2735685D0

F7227050 55E6 4B00 AACB FEE15F3CDC1E

rate my feet

Ok So I want to start off with saying this I was born with hereditary flat feet but unfortunately they are rigid. I was and still as athletic all my life but I've always found it hard to do squats without fucking up my form and found it hard to build lower body and calf strength in general. I also sucked at sports like soccer and often got injured hooping. (I'm good at wrestling and boxing tho cause that's what I do mainly) ANYWAYS I realized it was ALL cause of my flat feet. BTW Having flat feet can cause hip,back, and knee pain when older. It can also lead to tendinitis and whole body being out of misalignment. It can also obviously affect posture(which might take an inch max off height) and athletic performance .

BEFORE I Go over how to build and develop ARCHES for flat feet I gotta let y'all know there are 2 types of flat feet.(Doesn't matter how and when you got them btw)
#1.FLEXIBLE FLAT FEET- You can build arches back and strengthen feet without surgery if you have flexible flat feet.
#2-RIGID FLAT FEET- You will need surgery to get arches back unfortunately but it could be worth it if it's causing you pain or you're an athlete. You could still do the routine to strengthen the feet and ankle tho but you won't get arches.

If you want to know which type of flat feet you have, lift up one foot of yours like you're doing a calf raise, then lift up the other foot's heel only. If you can do a pushup type movement with these positions, you have flexible flat feet, if not you have rigid.

HOW TO STRENGHTEN AND IMPROVE FLAT FEET:

#1. Start with going to your PT or Podiatrist and then requesting an over the counter insole to put inside your shoes. (Don't get custom ones, it's not worth it it's a scam)
#2. Invest in some LIGHTWEIGHT stability or motion control shoes meant for flat feet for everyday use(Don't worry there are still fashionable sneakers/shoes that are good for flat feet)
#3.CONSISTENTLY Do Exercises everyday to improve the muscles in and around your feet to help strengthen the arch
MY Daily EXERCISE ROUTINE IS:
-Heel Raises(While standing with feet shoulder width apart, raise heels off ground as high as possible and then hold for 2 seconds and slowly let down) 2 Sets of 20 Reps
-Toe Yoga(While seated, lift the big toe up while pressing other 4 toes down and also press the big toe down while lifting the other 4 up) Hold for 5 Seconds. 10 Reps on Each foot
-
Calf Stretching(Put 2 hands on a wall and extend one leg behind the other with knee straight and toes facing forward. Keeping the back leg straight and HEEL FIRMLY on the ground, gently lean forward with the front leg until feeling a stretch in the calf) Hold for 30 Seconds 5 Reps each leg
-
Ball Rolling(Sit down with spine straight and place tennis or golf ball under the balls of your feet and roll with it) 2:30 Each Foot
#4.Run Barefoot or with minimalist shoes on! Running barefoot is known to strengthen the toes and calfs tremendously. Most optimal results on grass or pebble.
#5.Work on fixing OVERALL Body Posture. Work on keeping your shoulders leveled with ears, work on mewing habitually, work on stretching back with heel touches,planks, squeezing your ass. (Fixing overall body posture takes a lot of stress off your feet)
BY Doing these 5 Steps Consistently and following the lifestyle, I GUARANTEE your flat feet will develop arches whether low or high and I also guarantee much better lower body strength and better gains in the GYM❗

Toe spreaders are a good investment if your toes are mangled, balance beam barefoot is also a useful tool for training but running in vibram FiveFingers have had the biggest impact in my experience
IMG 20200805 073549

Mogger creps

Last edited:
  • +1
Hi, if you don’t mind me asking. I have these too.. Did it affect your sleep? Also did it increase your height?

Going to fix it soon (flexible). Thanks