Complete guide to reverse aging (courtesy of @x30001)

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
1. Stop eating so much. Stop eating carbohydrates completely.

2. Fast for 23 hour intervals each day with one hour eating windows.

3. In the mornings of a fast, supplement 1000mg Berberine, 1 pill of PQQ ENERGY, 200mg DIM, 100mg Stinging Nettle Root

4. When you are 18-23 hours into a fast, do an intense exercise session, either running or lifting.

What this does is it causes your body to enter Autophagy which causes cells to heal themselves and undo damages of Oxidative stress. It also clears out all inflammation completely and ensures that you live a low inflammation life. Inflammation is the direct cause of acne, depression, hair loss, and many other things, the average American has 250% more inflammation than is healthy.

Berberine: stimulates Autophagy

PQQ ENERGY: Increases mitochondrion count in cells, speeds up cell functions

DIM and SNR: Anti-inflammatories

He also reccomends regular sauna bathing, and keeping a lean, low BF body with high muscle mass. Diet should consist of only meat, fruits, and veggies. In general, it’s good to keep this routine up for 3 month periods as Autophagy takes a while. Then you can take a break for a few weeks before returning. While doing this, it is common to feel nostalgic thoughts and have increased mental focus and clarity, that means Autophagy is working, however to see gains in your skin and athletic performance will take months.

Many on /r/fasting report wrinkles disappearing and improved mental health. For me, it makes my chronic pain disappear completely. It is clear that regular fasting, and eating one meal a day is the ideal way to live and the healthiest, and the key to eternal youth. This is why elites such as Edward Snowden still look like they are 16 when they are 50, @x30001 was also an elite millionaire who knew this top secret information. He is currently flying to my house to kill me so I may not be here much longer.. Make sure you avoid BPA, wear sunscreen, and enjoy your eternal youthful life.

@Sergeant @jefferson @knajjd sticky this mods

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 4946, Lux and 18 others
Can't tell if meme or srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eezz and Deleted member 2227
It’s actually legit bro

This is how to kill yourself slowly. Yeah for sure this will cause more than autophagy. This will cause full autolysis. Jfl watch people actually fucking do this and get stomach ulcers and black out constantly because "eating one meal a day is the ideal way to live and the healthiest, and the key to eternal youth".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, CommonFag, Deleted member 2227 and 11 others
This is how to kill yourself slowly. Yeah for sure this will cause more than autophagy. This will cause full autolysis. Jfl watch people actually fucking do this and get stomach ulcers and black out constantly because "eating one meal a day is the ideal way to live and the healthiest, and the key to eternal youth".
Best way to activate sirtuins

black out constantly because "eating one meal a day is the ideal way to live and the healthiest, and the key to eternal youth".
I blacked out once at the gym while doing Keto + IF. Was terrifying tbh, I felt so weak

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, CommonFag, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Good thread. Carry on his legacy @Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
What about fasting for 4-5 days straight? Can I enter autophagy whilst on clenbuterol and ephedrine?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
What about fasting for 4-5 days straight? Can I enter autophagy whilst on clenbuterol and ephedrine?
The longer the better. At a certain point autophagy levels off, I forget when but IIRC it's at least 3 days in. But then you are reaping those benefits for as long as you fast. There's a graph on this somewhere. During this time your inflammation will also drop to pretty much zero.
As for second question I'm not sure but I would bet so. Its more about not intaking calories. A small amount of black coffe actually increases autophagy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
My fucking case manager just said I look like a 50 year old man with my scruffy shit ass beard and dry ass hair and skin fuck my life

Aloe Vera gel lathered all over my face alone with dermarolling should help

1. low carb is a meme. if complex low GI carb causes you inflammation/bloating/skin issues then you need to get checked for SIBO and other gastrointernal issues. you need carbs for brain function, glycogen and in general well being. low carbers often heavily rely on stims to get through their days. i watched a lot of keto/carnivore/low carber youtubers and came to the conclusion its not sustainable long term

if you want lower carbs, opt for moderate amount of carbs with a carb source that YOUR gut in your experience seems to tolerate well

2. 23 hour fast is excessive for normal lifestyle. Again you can do it for a temporary period but its not sustainable long term in a normal/well-balanced lifestyle. I'm not even sure it's healthy to begin with. If you want extended fasts I'd do 16 hour fasts aka. intermittent fasting with 8 hour eating period. or at most 20 hour - 4. 23 is just very much pushing it to the territory i don't think is normal

3. those supps are probs legit. stinging nettle root is interesting

4. should've specifiec what kind of running. it should be sprinting/HIIT type of running instead of endurance. lifting is legit

it's funny how thread says you should eat meats while meat is literally scientifically assoiciated with inflammation, higher markers of c reactive protein and oxidative stress

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3349038/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8911273

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22970557

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16904539

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10704618

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684

you should keep your meat intake to minimal and opt for fish instead of red meat/chicken etc

edward snowden is 36 and looks 36

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 6310, Chadelite and 12 others
The longer the better. At a certain point autophagy levels off, I forget when but IIRC it's at least 3 days in.
Exactly this. Autophagy increases steadily up to about 80 hours, and then the rates plummet after. If you're fasting for autophagy then three days is probably best

I don’t know what you are talking about IF is not going to kill you. As long as you eat plentiful during the window then it will not kill you. That is a bold claim that is simply not true. And again I said that you should only keep this routine for 3 months at a time before returning to more frequent eating for a bit.

If you black out during a workout you’re probably going too hard. I know I said intense but within your limits obviously.

• +1
I don't see why not. Clenbuterol increases autolysosome numbers and lysosome acidification. You probably shouldn't fast more than 3 days if you're doing it regularly, though.

Legit, I was lurking his old posts and he brought up these supplements multiple times.

1000mg Berberine, 1 pill of PQQ ENERGY, 200mg DIM, 100mg Stinging Nettle Root
Did he say that you needed to workout after taking these otherwise you wouldn't get any benefits? I don't remember.

• +1
I don't see why not. Clenbuterol increases autolysosome numbers and lysosome acidification. You probably shouldn't fast more than 3 days if you're doing it regularly, though.
You really shouldn't have any issues so long as you don't get too lean. Fast as long as you want tbh

I don’t know what you are talking about IF is not going to kill you. As long as you eat plentiful during the window then it will not kill you. That is a bold claim that is simply not true. And again I said that you should only keep this routine for 3 months at a time before returning to more frequent eating for a bit.

If you black out during a workout you’re probably going too hard. I know I said intense but within your limits obviously.
Cutting out carbohydrate intake and having a 1 hour eating window are sure ways to starve your body. Your body cannot and will not be able to absorb nutrients from your intake in that single hour simply due to the limits of active transport.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, TheMewingBBC, DidntRead and 1 other person
Legit, I was lurking his old posts and he brought up these supplements multiple times.

Did he say that you needed to workout after taking these otherwise you wouldn't get any benefits? I don't remember.
Berberine inhibits muscle hypertrophy.

Cutting out carbohydrate intake and having a 1 hour eating window are sure ways to starve your body. Your body cannot and will not be able to absorb nutrients from your intake in that single hour simply due to the limits of active transport.
If youre eating fruit and vegetables then you’re eating carbs I was obviously talking about bread and refined sugars

• +1
You really shouldn't have any issues so long as you don't get too lean. Fast as long as you want tbh
It depends on your activity level, as well as on other things but that is probably the most important thing to consider.

• +1
> many on <redditard subforum>
> report
> <insert dubious miraculous effect claim(s) devoid of any objective or measurable phenomena>

source.gif

and so does everyone else, for just about everything and anything you can possible imagine. Well, theres a reason I'm not doing paleo-raypeat-carnivore-vegan-mewing-fasting-SSRIs-intranasal sperm

p
l
a
c
e
b
o

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Halotestin, gaypharoah and 1 other person
1. low carb is a meme. if complex low GI carb causes you inflammation/bloating/skin issues then you need to get checked for SIBO and other gastrointernal issues. you need carbs for brain function, glycogen and in general well being. low carbers often heavily rely on stims to get through their days. i watched a lot of keto/carnivore/low carber youtubers and came to the conclusion its not sustainable long term

if you want lower carbs, opt for moderate amount of carbs with a carb source that YOUR gut in your experience seems to tolerate well

2. 23 hour fast is excessive for normal lifestyle. Again you can do it for a temporary period but its not sustainable long term in a normal/well-balanced lifestyle. I'm not even sure it's healthy to begin with. If you want extended fasts I'd do 16 hour fasts aka. intermittent fasting with 8 hour eating period. or at most 20 hour - 4. 23 is just very much pushing it to the territory i don't think is normal

3. those supps are probs legit. stinging nettle root is interesting

4. should've specifiec what kind of running. it should be sprinting/HIIT type of running instead of endurance. lifting is legit

it's funny how thread says you should eat meats while meat is literally scientifically assoiciated with inflammation, higher markers of c reactive protein and oxidative stress

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3349038/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8911273

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22970557

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16904539

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10704618

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684

you should keep your meat intake to minimal and opt for fish instead of red meat/chicken etc

edward snowden is 36 and looks 36
Fasting will clear out any inflammation from meat meat is healthy for you and something were supposed to eat and will help you with muscle development but fish is superior especially smoked salmon

If youre eating fruit and vegetables then you’re eating carbs I was obviously talking about bread and refined sugars
Unless you're stuffing down potatoes then plant carbohydrates won't be enough to keep glycogen levels stable, and my point regarding the small eating window still stands. I don't consider a diet which tires me to the point of exhaustion healthy nor "optimal", doesn't matter if it induces autophagy or not. Regular and healthy fasting is a better alternative to this ridiculous figure you give for intermittent fasting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
Fasting will clear out any inflammation from meat meat is healthy for you and something were supposed to eat and will help you with muscle development but fish is superior especially smoked salmon
if it's healthy for you why do vegan and vegetarian groups have lower cholesterol, oxidative stress, inflammation, c-reactive protein and longer lifespan in CONTROLLED STUDIES, meaning they account for lifestyle induced variables such as physical activity, smoking, drinking etc. ?

if something is healthy for you and you're supposed to eat it then why does it make you live less on average and age you faster?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 656 and gaypharoah
> many on <redditard subforum>
> report
> <insert dubious miraculous effect claim(s) devoid of any objective or measurable phenomena>

source.gif

and so does everyone else, for just about everything and anything you can possible imagine. Well, theres a reason I'm not doing paleo-raypeat-carnivore-vegan-mewing-fasting-SSRIs-intranasal sperm

p
l
a
c
e
b
o
Stfu take that annoying shit out of here
Unless you're stuffing down potatoes then plant carbohydrates won't be enough to keep glycogen levels stable, and my point regarding the small eating window still stands. I don't consider a diet which tires me to the point of exhaustion healthy nor "optimal", doesn't matter if it induces autophagy or not. Regular and healthy fasting is a better alternative to this ridiculous figure you give for intermittent fasting.
Then do a sixteen hour fast if that works better the point is to stick to a routine

if it's healthy for you why do vegan and vegetarian groups have lower cholesterol, oxidative stress, inflammation, c-reactive protein and longer lifespan in CONTROLLED STUDIES, meaning they account for lifestyle induced variables such as physical activity, smoking, drinking etc. ?

if something is healthy for you and you're supposed to eat it then why does it make you live less on average and age you faster?
This. Red meat is the biggest meme in the internet nutrition community.

• +1

There are no long term tests on all-meat diets though. All they can really test against veganism is the SAD, which is like 70% plant based anyway. Also I don't buy the controlled study shit, that it impossible lol.
Tbh my instincts and unconscious heuristics tell me that veganism is probably sub-optimal and will result in sub-optimal development of the body, but I need to get more into diet science.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and Halotestin
There are no long term tests on all-meat diets though. All they can really test against veganism is the SAD, which is like 70% plant based anyway. Also I don't buy the controlled study shit, that it impossible lol.
Tbh my instincts and unconscious heuristics tell me that veganism is probably sub-optimal and will result in sub-optimal development of the body, but I need to get more into diet science.
all meat diet is unsustainable for an active lifestyle, unsustainable for the overall population and unhealthy for your serum cholesterol levels. serum cholesterol level #1 risk factor for CVD. CVD is #1 risk for death in general. all meat diet = your fastest way to the grave

they have endless studies on dietary cholesterol and saturated fat raising serum cholesterol

they also have endless studies on serum cholesterol being risk factor for cardiovascular disease

its extremely clear and logical, its a 2 step thing

but i dont believe an all plant based diet from birth to death is optimal either, these keto/low carb diets are just extra-meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, RAITEIII and Deleted member 656
all meat diet is unsustainable for an active lifestyle, unsustainable for the overall population and unhealthy for your serum cholesterol levels. serum cholesterol level #1 risk factor for CVD. CVD is #1 risk for death in general. all meat diet = your fastest way to the grave

they have endless studies on dietary cholesterol and saturated fat raising serum cholesterol

they also have endless studies on serum cholesterol being risk factor for cardiovascular disease

but i dont believe an all plant based diet from birth to death is optimal either, these keto/low carb diets are just extra-meme
Always found it amusing that people that push Keto will willingly cite Okinawans and Mediterraneans as having the healthiest diets globally as per actual study and take that simply as a lesson to avoid processed foods and sugar, ignoring the fact that those diets are something like 80% and 60% carb respectively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
Resveratrol 500mg to 2grams
NMN or NR 1gram
Metformin 1 gram
Cryotherapy
Saunas
HIIT or sports
MK677 10-15mg for that 1iu gh boost
TRT at 40

• +1
Reactions: thesilverjew, dadfa, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person

I've heard a number of arguments that a high level of serum cholestrol can potentially not be an issue provided you aren't experiencing high blood sugar alongside it. I've also heard educated people say that the idea that dietary cholestrol raises serum cholestrol is a myth. Idk man, I need to look into it more is what I'm saying. Vegan diet makes no sense to me intuitively and vegans always seem to be ratty and weak looking. I like to eat meat and my ancestors almost certainly lived primarily off of meat. That's where I'm at currently, I need to immerse myself in the actual science when I have time but I'm inherently skeptical of veganism.
I disagree that its "extremely clear and logical". There are likely a shitload of mechanisms going on under the surface and I think a lot of the assumptions being made about diet in your post need to be challenged. Its not as simple as "this dude eats more meat and dies earlier, meat bad". What if he ate only meat and no plant products or carbs? What would be different? I suspect that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts here due to hidden reactions.
Last thing too is in order to be personally satisfied I need to accomplish an understanding of actual mechanisms. Correlative reasoning is imo bullshit and very sparse evidence. It certainly isn't anything close to proof.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Kingse, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
NMN or NR 1gram
Metformin 1 gram
Cryotherapy
Saunas
HIIT or sports
TRT at 40
ED801087 9D5C 42E4 BFC6 F87A50BDCBB0

Always found it amusing that people that push Keto will willingly cite Okinawans and Mediterraneans as having the healthiest diets globally as per actual study and take that simply as a lesson to avoid processed foods and sugar, ignoring the fact that those diets are something like 80% and 60% carb respectively.
Funnily enough on this subject, I was reading a while ago that these peoples (like the Meds for instance) actually may have higher health markers due to the fact that they eat much more infrequently than us as opposed to the actual substance of their diets. Okinawans I think I remember reading actually consumed more animal products than previously reported. It would take me a minute to find the sources again though, just mentioning this in passing rather than seriously.
NMN or NR 1gram
Metformin 1 gram
Cryotherapy
Saunas
HIIT or sports
TRT at 40
redpill me on cryotherapy

Last edited:
  • +1
its all emotional and tradition. people just love meat so fucking much they're willing to go endless circles about calling every study, research and all science "jewish trickery". if u show them people who thrive on it and look decades younger like leto they would say "he has good genetics broo"

its very hard letting go of meat when momma told u its gonna make u grow big and strong every day

I've heard a number of arguments that a high level of serum cholestrol can potentially not be an issue provided you aren't experiencing high blood sugar alongside it. I've also heard educated people say that the idea that dietary cholestrol raises serum cholestrol is a myth. Idk man, I need to look into it more is what I'm saying. Vegan diet makes no sense to me intuitively and vegans always seem to be ratty and weak looking. I like to eat meat and my ancestors almost certainly lived primarily off of meat. That's where I'm at currently, I need to immerse myself in the actual science when I have time but I'm inherently skeptical of veganism.
I disagree that its "extremely clear and logical". There are likely a shitload of mechanisms going on under the surface and I think a lot of the assumptions being made about diet in your post need to be challenged. Its not as simple as "this dude eats more meat and dies earlier, meat bad". What if he ate only meat and no plant products or carbs? What would be different? I suspect that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts here due to hidden reactions.
Last thing too is in order to be personally satisfied I need to accomplish an understanding of actual mechanisms. Correlative reasoning is imo bullshit and very sparse evidence. It certainly isn't anything close to proof.
yeah man. its not a myth. you heard things, ive seen dozens of studies. there are literally overwhelming evidence of both of the steps in the dietary cholesterol > serum chl, and serum chl > cvd equation. its literally undeniable even if you are a meat eater. this is why its so hard for meat eaters to wrap their head around it cuz theres no cope out of this one.

and yes, there are multiple controlled studies too that control for all lifestyle factors

also i dont care what ancestors ate. apply to nature fallacy

if you want to understand ALL mechanism then apply to field related uni asap and get ur phd 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 656
redpill me on cryotherapy

being hot then cold or cold then hot has been used in sports for a long time when healing.

you could also just go into an icelake for 30 seconds and then a hot tub.

think of the icy/hot pads. Everything I listed will slow the aging process. Metformin and MK677 both require a certain protocol to use though. metformin would be used on days off excercise, and mk677 would be 2-3 days on and 1 day off. Resveratrol and NMN are every day. Resveratrol is cheap but NMN is insanely expensive, more than anything else I listed.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 656
its all emotional and tradition. people just love meat so fucking much they're willing to go endless circles about calling every study, research and all science "jewish trickery". if u show them people who thrive on it and look decades younger like leto they would say "he has good genetics broo"

its very hard letting go of meat when momma told u its gonna make u grow big and strong every day

yeah man. its not a myth. you heard things, ive seen dozens of studies. there are literally overwhelming evidence of both of the steps in the dietary cholesterol > serum chl, and serum chl > cvd equation. its literally undeniable even if you are a meat eater. this is why its so hard for meat eaters to wrap their head around it cuz theres no cope out of this one.

and yes, there are multiple controlled studies too that control for all lifestyle factors

if you want to understand ALL mechanism then apply to field related uni asap and get ur phd 🤣
Do the studies comparing vegans and vegetarians to meat-eaters account for the type and quality of meat eaten, as in things like grass-fed organic organ meats against processed shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Well yeah fair enough man. I'm not really trying to debate so much as just trying to understand. What I'm doing here is more highlighting my lack of understanding rather than trying to advance a position. I'm saying I doubt what you're saying but I admit I don't have evidence to back up my instincts, that's why I need to learn more.
I'm still very doubtful that you could actually control for all lifestyle factors. Doesn't seem possible.
I'm not making an "appeal to nature" so much as an "appeal to evolution". It is more probable, although definitely not certain don't get me wrong, that you are more suited to eat the diet you are biologically adapted to eat. Of course that isn't a given, saying it is a given would then bring it into the territory of a fallacy.
Fuck why don't I. Hilariously enough I am about halfway through a Biology major even though I'm graduating with a Math degree in a few months. :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Do the studies comparing vegans and vegetarians to meat-eaters account for the type and quality of meat eaten, as in things like grass-fed organic organ meats against processed shit?
pretty sure many studies have done it

Well yeah fair enough man. I'm not really trying to debate so much as just trying to understand. What I'm doing here is more highlighting my lack of understanding rather than trying to advance a position. I'm saying I doubt what you're saying but I admit I don't have evidence to back up my instincts, that's why I need to learn more.
I'm still very doubtful that you could actually control for all lifestyle factors. Doesn't seem possible.
I'm not making an "appeal to nature" so much as an "appeal to evolution". It is more probable, although definitely not certain don't get me wrong, that you are more suited to eat the diet you are biologically adapted to eat. Of course that isn't a given, saying it is a given would then bring it into the territory of a fallacy.
Fuck why don't I. Hilariously enough I am about halfway through a Biology major even though I'm graduating with a Math degree in a few months. :ROFLMAO:
i dont want to roleplay vegan gains cuz i dont believe all plant based diet from birth to death is 100% certainity most optimal diet. i dont believe that. however based on science ive seen i dont believe a meat based diet can be optimal for longevity and health

if i had to guess the most optimal diet consists of 10-20% of fish that don't contain heavy metals and rest of kcal source is complex carb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, LordNorwood and Deleted member 656

yes.... scientists do think about these things you know. This isn't some emerging field or lane of inquiry, its been going on with consistent results since the early 20th century.

By the way, "grass fed" is a marketing slogan. Nothing more. https://canworld.com/news/busting-the-grass-fed-beef-myth/
Grass fed beef may taste different to some people, but - and this will probably blow americans minds - the vast majority of beef in the world is grass fed. In Australia for example, grain fed beef is a SPECIALITY, and some people claim THAT tastes better. Its totally subjective. The obsessive focus on "grass fed" and "pasture reared" animals is a desperate cop out from meat-based cults (carnivore, paleo et al) against the absolutely overwhelming amount of science that says, at the very least, everyone should cut back on their red meat consumption.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 656
yes.... scientists do think about these things you know. This isn't some emerging field or lane of inquiry, its been going on with consistent results since the early 20th century.

You'd be surprised. A short while ago the pro-meat people were celebrating studies that showed meat-eaters with otherwise healthy lifestyles had similar levels of health across the board to vegetarians and vegans, without mentioning that the comparison was to the average vegetarians and vegans rather than those with comparable lifestyles.

• +1
pretty sure many studies have done it

i dont want to roleplay vegan gains cuz i dont believe all plant based diet from birth to death is 100% certainity most optimal diet. i dont believe that. however based on science ive seen i dont believe a meat based diet can be optimal for longevity and health

if i had to guess the most optimal diet consists of 10-20% of fish that don't contain heavy metals and rest of kcal source is complex carb
I've seen one video from VeganGains and I came to the conclusion that he was a moron trying to larp as an intelligent person, ngl.
I'll look into this more on my own time. If you have any links to share though I would gladly read them.
being hot then cold or cold then hot has been used in sports for a long time when healing.

you could also just go into an icelake for 30 seconds and then a hot tub.

think of the icy/hot pads. Everything I listed will slow the aging process. Metformin and MK677 both require a certain protocol to use though. metformin would be used on days off excercise, and mk677 would be 2-3 days on and 1 day off. Resveratrol and NMN are every day. Resveratrol is cheap but NMN is insanely expensive, more than anything else I listed.
Thanks for the info bro

I've seen one video from VeganGains and I came to the conclusion that he was a moron trying to larp as an intelligent person, ngl.
I'll look into this more on my own time. If you have any links to share though I would gladly read them.

VG is a moron. He's also a literally mentally ill dork and unrepentent man child. Thing is, the people he is frequently up against are somehow even bigger morons and even more mentally ill.

• +1
VG is a moron. He's also a literally mentally ill dork and unrepetent man child. Thing is, the people he is frequently up against are somehow even bigger morons and even more mentally ill.
Sounds about right as a description of the youtube diet scene lmfao

3. In the mornings of a fast, supplement 1000mg Berberine, 1 pill of PQQ ENERGY, 200mg DIM, 100mg Stinging Nettle Root

4. When you are 18-23 hours into a fast, do an intense exercise session, either running or lifting.

What this does is it causes your body to enter Autophagy which causes cells to heal themselves and undo damages of Oxidative stress. It also clears out all inflammation completely and ensures that you live a low inflammation life. Inflammation is the direct cause of acne, depression, hair loss, and many other things, the average American has 250% more inflammation than is healthy.

Berberine: stimulates Autophagy

PQQ ENERGY: Increases mitochondrion count in cells, speeds up cell functions

DIM and SNR: Anti-inflammatories

He also reccomends regular sauna bathing, and keeping a lean, low BF body with high muscle mass. Diet should consist of only meat, fruits, and veggies. In general, it’s good to keep this routine up for 3 month periods as Autophagy takes a while. Then you can take a break for a few weeks before returning. While doing this, it is common to feel nostalgic thoughts and have increased mental focus and clarity, that means Autophagy is working, however to see gains in your skin and athletic performance will take months.

Many on /r/fasting report wrinkles disappearing and improved mental health. For me, it makes my chronic pain disappear completely. It is clear that regular fasting, and eating one meal a day is the ideal way to live and the healthiest, and the key to eternal youth. This is why elites such as Edward Snowden still look like they are 16 when they are 50, @x30001 was also an elite millionaire who knew this top secret information. He is currently flying to my house to kill me so I may not be here much longer.. Make sure you avoid BPA, wear sunscreen, and enjoy your eternal youthful life.

@Sergeant @jefferson @knajjd sticky this mods
Cope just be a muslim and fast in Ramadan theory

• JFL
Reactions: ritalinredemption
GIGA-BUMP LIFE CHANGING THREAD TBH

Just. Fucking. Lol.

So many nutritioncels figuring out how to make their life more miserable and sufferable to look 8 months younger

• +1
Reactions: king_mogger
Just. Fucking. Lol.

So many nutritioncels figuring out how to make their life more miserable and sufferable to look 8 months younger
nutritioncels :lul: :lul: JFL
Got a point tho, not like they were swimming in pussy 8 months ago:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks