COMPLETE LIST OF ANTIANDROGENS

Muh androgens

There is a point in looksmaxing where you are taking it too for

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Eggs contain Azelaic Acid which is anti androgenic. Again, you may see shit science saying they “boost” testosterone, but reality is they prevent testosterone from attaching to androgenic receptors.
azelaic acid ? is it significant though ? eggs also have cholestrol vitamin D zinc which are needed for t boosting

azelaic acid ? is it significant though ? eggs also have cholestrol vitamin D zinc which are needed for t boosting
If you want to eat Eggs especially in the morning go for it. As soon as they leave your digestive system their anti androgenic effect will stop. Cholestrol and vitamin D are important, and Zinc should only be obtained through diet and never supplemented, as it is anti androgenic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Toothpaste? Soap? Oil? Jfl I guess the air is also anti-androgenic along with photons and water molecules

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Toothpaste? Soap? Oil? Jfl I guess the air is also anti-androgenic along with photons and water molecules
Water in America is anti-androgenic. Local governments are required to put Flouride in the water, as recommended by the CDC.

"Since 1945, hundreds of cities have started community water fluoridation and in 2016, nearly 73% of the United States served by community water systems had access to fluoridated water. Because of its contribution to the dramatic decline in tooth decay over the past 75 years, CDC named community water fluoridation as 1 of 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century. "

"Because it is so beneficial, the United States has a national goal for 80% of Americans to have water with fluoride to prevent tooth decay by 2020."

Flouride had profound anti-androgenic effects:

"Flouride administration resulted in a significant decrease in Androgen Receptor protein synthesis in both men and women. Furthermore, [Sodium Flouride] interferes with thyroid hormonal synthesis, resulting in an increase in free testosterone and estrodial."

Free testosterone and estrodial is associated with fight-starting behavior, this could explain why everyone is bitchy nowadays.

A study in Mexico found that flouride made girls start puberty earlier, and reduced the length of puberty in boys:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Treasure223, Amateur11, xefo and 1 other person
Water in America is anti-androgenic. Local governments are required to put Flouride in the water, as recommended by the CDC.

"Since 1945, hundreds of cities have started community water fluoridation and in 2016, nearly 73% of the United States served by community water systems had access to fluoridated water. Because of its contribution to the dramatic decline in tooth decay over the past 75 years, CDC named community water fluoridation as 1 of 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century. "

"Because it is so beneficial, the United States has a national goal for 80% of Americans to have water with fluoride to prevent tooth decay by 2020."

Flouride had profound anti-androgenic effects:

"Flouride administration resulted in a significant decrease in Androgen Receptor protein synthesis in both men and women. Furthermore, [Sodium Flouride] interferes with thyroid hormonal synthesis, resulting in an increase in free testosterone and estrodial."

Free testosterone and estrodial is associated with fight-starting behavior, this could explain why everyone is bitchy nowadays.

A study in Mexico found that flouride made girls start puberty earlier, and reduced the length of puberty in boys:

Your choice:
Drink no flouride water--->tooth decay and high T
Drink flouride water--->intact teeth and bit lower T

Your choice:
Drink no flouride water--->tooth decay and high T
Drink flouride water--->intact teeth and bit lower T
No, because brushing your teeth twice a day will prevent tooth decay.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
No, because brushing your teeth twice a day will prevent tooth decay.
You sure? Didn't this guy also say you don't have to use toothpaste? What are you cleaning with then? Just strip hair out of your body and use it as means to clean your teeth theory :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
You sure? Didn't this guy also say you don't have to use toothpaste? What are you cleaning with then? Just strip hair out of your body and use it as means to clean your teeth theory :lul:
Toothpaste does not do anything. Mechanical brushing of the teeth alone is what cleans the teeth. Mouthwash kills bacteria for a few hours then it comes back immediately. Toothpaste and mouthwash do nothing.

Toothpaste does not do anything. Mechanical brushing of the teeth alone is what cleans the teeth. Mouthwash kills bacteria for a few hours then it comes back immediately. Toothpaste and mouthwash do nothing.
Aight. Thank you bro. I'm gonna use as much periods to show that i am serious about teeth brushing. Ok.

:lul: :lul:

Just make your own homemade retard, obviously jews are gonna posion you, and say "it's good boyo for u health :soy:" Just like with everything

I doubt that fluoride is even legit for preventing tooth decay, fuck faked studies, i doubt it, it's used as a neuropoison in WW2 (And they say it's safe.. LOOOL :feelshaha:)

• +1
Reactions: xefo, IWantToMax and MansNotHot
Just make your own homemade retard, obviously jews are gonna posion you, and say "it's good boyo for u health :soy:" Just like with everything

I doubt that fluoride is even legit for preventing tooth decay, fuck faked studies, i doubt it, it's used as a neuropoison in WW2 (And they say it's safe.. LOOOL :feelshaha:)
Thank you boyo i'm gonna absorb this whole thread like a sponge tbh

Thank you boyo i'm gonna absorb this whole thread like a sponge tbh
Hmmm... better be drinking fluoride than doing that, tbh.

The "risk/rewards" ratio of this thread is neglected, and i'm pretty sure i won't kill my androgens by eating... a fucking banana :lul: (JFL). Plus no matter how 'unhealthy' i'm living, i've managed to grow a full beard with 5 months of DHT maxing

so OP... eh you know, i think you're over exaggerating about this whole androgen issue, just blast anavar and don't give a fuck about all this

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Hmmm... better be drinking fluoride than doing that tbh.

The "risk/rewards" ratio of this thread is neglected, and i'm pretty sure i won't kill my androgens by eating... a fucking banana :lul: (JFL). Plus no matter how 'unhealthy' i'm living, i've managed to grow a full beard with 5 months of DHT maxing

so OP... eh you know, i think you're over exaggerating about this whole androgen issue
"Muh normal diet who cares"
After i come back with 30 inch bicromial width let's see who's right :lul:

Jk obv

Hmmm... better be drinking fluoride than doing that, tbh.

so OP... eh you know, i think you're over exaggerating about this whole androgen issue
There is no over-exaggeration, many women have denser bones than men nowadays. Estrogen causes protein synthesis in women, testosterone causes protein synthesis in men, and the reverse of that causes a cessation in protein synthesis in either gender. (except women can have high testosterone and that won't interfere with their estrogen receptors, unlike in men where estrogen directly inhibits the androgen receptor) I have sources for everything.

• +1
Reactions: germcel, xefo and Chintuck22
My dick is bleeding.... FUCK

Last edited:
I have sources for everything.
I'm more interested in how it affects fetus development and how it interferes with androgen receptors, so if you have some info on that, you can PM, ly bro

"Muh normal diet who cares"
After i come back with 30 inch bicromial width let's see who's right :lul:
It's either ASCEND OR DEATH 🙌

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
I'm more interested in how it affects fetus development and how it interferes with androgen receptors, so if you have some info on that, you can PM, ly bro
The genetics within sperm are not regulated by your genes, but by your egigenetics. Androgen receptor downregulation is an example of epigenetics, these exogenous anti-androgens changes the expression of your genetics (epigenetics), namely the expression of CAG, leading to less androgen receptors in cells, leading to less protein synthesis from androgen receptor-dependent cells such as sperm.

" This process can be considered a sperm-specific epigenetic mechanism, as protamine-induced high-order chromatin packaging results in a global stop of transcription. Thus, sperm relies on epigenetic regulation more than any other cell. Figure 1: Epigenetic processes during male germ cell development. "

The strength and quality of the genetics within your sperm, used to create the genetics of your offspring, is highly dependent on your epigenetics. If you conceive during a period of androgen receptor downregulation (which is 24/7 for most men in the west) your child will have less androgen activity and the chances of your child being female becomes greater. This is why western countries birth slightly more females and why immigrants have more androgen receptors than native-born westerers. Generational anti-androgenic births will only add up over time, increasing the amount of incel men, and the exposure of anti-androgens through environment and diet will only worsen this as they age.

All of this is laid out in this study, which describes the action and mediation of the androgen receptor by CAG (the gene that controls androgen receptors) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3624640/

If there's any hope to this, it's that there are still healthy men out there today. This is a worse case scenerio, believe it or not there are still men with strong genetics who are eating a healthy paleo-type diet and exercising every day, they will probably have a completely healthy and ideal androgen receptor protein synthesis. They're called "Chads", and they have the glowing red skin, thick bones, and soft, thick hair. The only thing stopping you from being Chad is your androgen receptor protein synthesis, which makes your bones thicker, skin thicker, it increases your height by increasing joint length and spinal disc height, it increases muscle synthesis, it increases your body odor, it increases your energy, it increases your mental clarity, it increases your dopamine, it increases your maximum erection length, it increases every sense in your body, it could also increase your sociability and most of all, it increases your attractiveness. Androgen receptor protein synthesis and a good hormonal profile = proliferation = health, looks, and stamina.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Chintuck22
Holly fucking shit...

CAG length really IS everything when you look at it;
"Men with longer CAG repeats suffer from all sorts of performance handicaps compared to their short-CAG cohorts. Lengthening of CAG repeats may contribute toward decreased muscle mass, increased body fat, weaker bones, decreased aggressiveness, increased depression, reduced insulin sensitivity, and harm cardiovascular health through elevations in heart rate and blood pressure"

No amounts of roiding will save me.. environmental estrogen exposure to your mothers womb can easily fuck up your androgen receptors for your whole life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 773
Holly fucking shit...

CAG length really IS everything when you look at it;

No amounts of roiding will save me.. environmental estrogen exposure to your mothers womb can easily fuck up your androgen receptors for your whole life
Yep, and to make it worse East Asians and Europeans have some of the worst CAG repeats of any race, so if you're one of those you are even more prone to environmental estrogenization.

The fact that the post finasteride syndrome even exists shows that something needs to be done against anti-androgens. It has destroyed my life. I was recovering, especially mentally, thanks to my protocol of exercise, caffein, amino acids, and St John's Wort, but since reapplying a 48-hour deodorant yesterday morning I have been riddled with anxiety and brainfog once again. Non-medication anti-androgens are just as bad and should be avoided.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Chintuck22
it's impossible to avoid all those things, how am i supposed to shower then?

CAG (the gene that controls androgen receptors)

CAG is not a gene, it's a trinucleotide repeat.

namely the expression of CAG

there is no "expression of CAG"

If you conceive during a period of androgen receptor downregulation (which is 24/7 for most men in the west) your child will have less androgen activity

the AR gene is located on the X chromosome and is inherited from your mother.

why immigrants have more androgen receptors than native-born westerers.[...] They're called "Chads", and they have the glowing red skin, thick bones

last time I checked the supposedly estrogenic Westerners are taller and thicker boned than their immigrant counterparts.

but since reapplying a 48-hour deodorant yesterday morning I have been riddled with anxiety and brainfog once again

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 8988
it's impossible to avoid all those things, how am i supposed to shower then?
Flouride filter on shower and only use water to clean yourself. And you're right its impossible to avoid everything but you can cut down on it significantly and it will make a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6986
CAG is not a gene, it's a trinucleotide repeat.

there is no "expression of CAG"

the AR gene is located on the X chromosome and is inherited from your mother.

last time I checked the supposedly estrogenic Westerners are taller and thicker boned than their immigrant counterparts.
You're right, but my point still stands that environmental anti androgens are bad for you.

The sperm epigenetic thing still stands and the expression of the AR gene still stands. I just got some of my terminology wrong.

Edit: Also stfu with the reaction gifs you soy redditor cuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mayorga
Damn... sad shit really. I think i have high CAG lenght, because i suffer from anemia, and i was very ill when i was a baby, we cannot control fetal development sadly, it's up to our fucking parents

and the chances of your child being female becomes greater. This is why western countries birth slightly more females and why immigrants have more androgen receptors than native-born westerers.
I don't think it's bad, tbh there will be higher chance of passing your heritage if you're having daughter, rather than son (who will be incel more likely). Tbh i think it's just myth if that makes sense, because even ethnics are as equally as poisoned as everybody around them

Btw amazing thread brocel 👍

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
If you want to eat Eggs especially in the morning go for it. As soon as they leave your digestive system their anti androgenic effect will stop. Cholestrol and vitamin D are important, and Zinc should only be obtained through diet and never supplemented, as it is anti androgenic.
damn wtf everytime i am on zinc i get hornier i assume its higher T

Damn... sad shit really. I think i have high CAG lenght, because i suffer from anemia, and i was very ill when i was a baby, we cannot control fetal development sadly, it's up to our fucking parents

I don't think it's bad, tbh there will be higher chance of passing your heritage if you're having daughter, rather than son (who will be incel more likely). Tbh i think it's just myth if that makes sense, because even ethnics are as equally as poisoned as everybody around them

And y u not giving reacts bro, come on, are we brocels, damn :( is everything OK though?
My bad, I always forget to give reacts. Apparently CAG isn't a gene but is a trinucleotide repeat found in the androgen receptor itself, the more CAG repeats the more shit your androgen receptors will be. And the AR gene itself can still get cucked by anti androgens. And I think that the strength of sperm, influenced by epigenetics at the time of conception, can probably affect how much CAG repeats you have. So if you have shit CAG repeats you need to keep a better lifestyle, ethnics tend to have shorter CAG repeats especially Africans.

The best thing you can do to fight against a high CAG legnth is exercise and maybe inject T.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
[

I kinda admire your vigor when it comes to research and I get that you wanna find "the objective truth" as much as anyone else who undertakes such activity, but all of your posts that I have come across boast grand conclusions even though your own "work" is riddled with inconsistencies. It's almost like you want to find excuses/explanations that fit your narrative, so you often cherrypick studies, react very negatively to criticism etc. In a sense, you suffer from the same problems that "the jewish science" suffers from - you're not being 100% objective.

I'd like to make it clear that I don't have anything personal against you and, tbh, you should be fine with me tearing apart every thread of yours, because, ultimately, that helps with refining your "theories", it's akin to some scaled-down, amateur peer-reviewing.

you soy redditor cuck.

i'd gladly do some rounds with you in a boxing ring so you can slap my soy ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, goat2x and RAITEIII
[

I kinda admire your vigor when it comes to research and I get that you wanna find "the objective truth" as much as anyone else who undertakes such activity, but all of your posts that I have come across boast grand conclusions even though your own "work" is riddled with inconsistencies. It's almost like you want to find excuses/explanations that fit your narrative, so you often cherrypick studies, react very negatively to criticism etc. In a sense, you suffer from the same problems that "the jewish science" suffers from - you're not being 100% objective.

I'd like to make it clear that I don't have anything personal against you and, tbh, you should be fine with me tearing apart every thread of yours, because, ultimately, that helps with refining your "theories", it's akin to some scaled-down, amateur peer-reviewing.

i'd gladly do some rounds with you in a boxing ring so you can slap my soy ass
You're right about everything you just said, you should know that ever since I got my PFS I have become much more confrontational, anxiety-ridden, and brainfogged. Right now I'm going through an especially bad moment and I attribute it to the new brand of AXE deodorant I used, even though I have taken a shower I still smell it on my armpits and my body oder has turned estrogenic as well after 2 weeks of masculine smell. The original list on this post still holds true but I got some terminology wrong when trying to describe genes, epigenetics, and transcriptional factors such as CAG repeats, so everything involving that should be taken with a grain of salt.

fucking lol just inject

God sometimes i forgot this forum is a special needs school.

@Lifeisgood72 how did you escape experienced tard wrangler @Good_Little_Goy

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
How do I not smell like shit from no deodorant etc?

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Chintuck22
Bro can you explain pls how these have beta-sitosterol:

• Cow milk, Goat milk (It's been debunked here)
  • Eggs (If the whites are cooked?)
  • Low fat dary products, milk, yogurts, cottage cheese
  • Tuna (I mean if it's fresh, not from can)
  • Vit B6 (Needed for methylation, to extract harmful chemicals via gluthatione)
  • Niacin (Also needed for methylation)
  • Zinc (Needed for testosterone production)

And after removing all beta-sitosterol from your diet, is it ok to use adaptogens such as ashwagandha, butea superba, or fenugreek for Testosterone/DHT production, and lowering your cortisol @Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Bro can you explain pls how these have beta-sitosterol:

• Cow milk, Goat milk (It's been debunked here)
  • Eggs (If the whites are cooked?)
  • Low fat dary products, milk, yogurts, cottage cheese
  • Tuna (I mean if it's fresh, not from can)
  • Vit B6 (Needed for methylation, to extract harmful chemicals via gluthatione)
  • Niacin (Also needed for methylation)
  • Zinc (Needed for testosterone production)

And after removing all beta-sitosterol from your diet, is it ok to use adaptogens such as ashwagandha, butea superba, or fenugreek for Testosterone/DHT production, and lowering your cortisol @Lifeisgood72
@Lifeisgood72

Bump

forgot mastic gum

For hygiene:
Use African soap or natural one
Toothpaste: fluoride free toothpaste bites (plastic free)

+ mineral sunscreen (no chemical sunscreen)

Does the NA in the list mean that there is No beta-sitosterol in the fruit at all?

@22Bones @ItisOver get a load of this thread 🤣🤣🤣

@Deleted member 773 Why is shampoo anti androgenic, are there any shampoos who could not be anti androgenic, and what do you mean by disinfectants those we use for cleaning tables or something else?

the average looksmaxxer brushes his teeth with his ass hair, eats only 2 foods (liver and eggs), and has gandy posters all over the house

@Ada Mustang Was it used as a neuropoison? I believe you, but please give me a source.