Complete Socialmaxxing Guide

D

Deleted member 11536

Laughing at you
Preface
As someone who went from extremely introverted, non-NT with severe blackpilled induced autistic BDD to a social butterfly I promised a friend I would write a guide on what I did and what you can do to. Please note that most of the information may seem ridiculously "water is wet" redpilled normie advice but everything I write is valid and shouldn't be overlooked.
Disclaimer
Don't write back to me with obvious arguments like "this only works above x PSL". I'm taking the assumption you are all looksmaxxing and so forth. If you have diagnosed mental defects such as autism this will only get you so far. If nothing is diagnosed and you're a social retard then pay attention to this guide.
Instagram and Snapchatmaxxing.
INSTAGRAM:
HOW TO GET LAID AS A TEENAGER {INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE} | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
This guide covers everything you need to do. It should also be a means to message new people and make new friends and advances with women. Here's a few more details I would recommend:
-add your Snapchat username in your bio. Can also add your general location or job if either make you more attractive.
-keep captions short and simple. No one gives a shit to read about your life.
-at least half the pictures should be with friends and family. The other half should be modelesque shots of just yourself in cool NT environments.
-only post every 1-2 months and make every photo showcase of your lifestyle. No one cares to see too see too often you'll just get less likes and look like a wannabe influencer fag.
-post only between 6-8pm. Preferably on a Sunday when more people will be free to go on Instagram and like your photos.

SNAPCHAT:
-create an account with just your name or as close to your name as you can get.
-create a bitmoji. A bitmoji is the cartoon character of yourself which accompanies your name and everyone sociable has one. Nothing is less NT than an account without one and it makes you look like you're hiding something.
-next you need to boost your Snapchat score to a minimum of 100k. Anything less screams no social life. Your snapchat score is boosted by sending picture snaps, receiving and opening them but you can boost this by adding as many celebrity accounts as possible and mass snapping them. It may take an hour or two to keep spamming snaps but it will be worth it for the social halo.
-add all your friends and then in the add friends option it will have suggested. From there you can just keep adding the suggested and refresh until you have more friends.

Unless you're an oldcel you should use Instagram to present your life and once you get to know people a bit more (especially girls) you should start speaking to them on Snapchat. If you send lots of pictures, voice notes etc back and forth with girls it's much easier to flirt and make sexual advances with them. E.g sending a shot of your abs laying in bed at night with the caption "goodnight" just so you can use that as an excuse to show yourself off.

Join Tinder (or Yubo if you're under 18) (only works if you're above 4 PSL)
TINDER:
-the number of matches you get is largely determined by your ELO which is determined through an algorithm based on the ELO of other users who are liking your profile and who are not. If high ELO women do not like your profile it will not be shown as often to women and you will get less likes. You can manipulate your ELO through this guide: Tinder ELO Maxxing | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
-As far as PSL goes I have many friends who are below average in looks yet get matches simply because their profile is NT. This is what will boost your ELO the most and get you matches.
-Fraud as much as you can get away with. Your bio should simply be your height (but add on as many inches as you can get away with). You can also include your Instagram handle in your bio. Fraud your looks but don't get aspie about it, make sure the pictures are NT.
-The pictures you use should be as followed: a clear full-body photo at a social event, a body picture (preferably on the beach), a picture MOGGING some poor soul to oblivion, a picture with friends at a club. Any more pictures than this is too much and is overcompensating.
-When you get matches you should be direct and sexual from the opening (be mild at the start and escalate as the conversation does).
-Direct the conversation to Snapchat after doing initial talking. Remember, Snapchat is the best place to talk to women and get results.
-Tip: try and meet girls who go to uni or go to lots of parties, even if you're not attracted to them much, just so they will invite you to social events like parties. I've done this and now I have many more social circles I'm in touch with and can party with whenever.

YUBO:
-All the same applies except Yubo isn't specifically a dating app, it's a way of swiping to "meet friends" so just be cautious with how sexual you are especially since the girls will be younger and less likely they added you out of attraction.
-This is the best guide for Yubo How to Ego-maxx | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
-Take advantage of TikTok being a trend for teens and e-boymax if you have no dignity.

Keep busy either with School full-time or work.
For your own mental wellbeing you have to be keeping busy and forcing yourself in a social environment where you will interact with large groups of people daily.
FOR SCHOOL:
-If you have no friends try and get close to one or two classmates who are within the same social circle. Naturally you can then use that friendship to get closer to their social circle and make more friends. It's best to have one specific social circle of friends who you get close with and can use to do social things. Even if you don't like them you have to force yourself to be proactive with them. Use this to then expand your social status further and repeat the process getting close to as many people as possible.
-Join any social/popular clubs. This is probably the best way to make new friends without trying as you will be grouped together with other students and forced to get to know each-other. Meeting new people is like learning a new language. It's awkward and slow at first but eventually you start to learn how to deal with the same characteristics in people and become more socially confident.

FOR WORK:
-Find a job where you will be working as part of a team having to interact with as many new people everyday as possible. You can use this as an opportunity to make friends with the fresh faces and will get more comfortable talking to different groups of people as you will have a common ground to talk to them about in your work. This will literally change your life and you as a person and make you more socially affable.
-Naturally you will make friends with co-workers no matter how different in personality to you they are, unless they're a cunt in which case be a man and don't bother.

Gymcel
I'll make guides on this in the future as no one on this site is really gymcelling properly, both for natties and people taking PEDs. Why gymcel?
-Meet new people in the gym. This won't happen as much in a commercial gym, so it's worth going to one where people actually care about lifting. I've met some of my good friends in the gym and it happens naturally as you'll see them often.
-The halo it gives you in social situations. People can detect a rotter from a mile away. It will fix your posture, show that there's some semblance of testosterone in your body and make you look more masculine.
-The feeling of euphoria and energy it gives you. If you're going to be going out and meeting new people as someone with a shit immune system and weak body you'll simply not want to as you won't have any energy.

Go to as many social events as possible.
-Plan things constantly with different people. I probably see different people around 4x a week. This is a good social marker for if your having a sociable life.
-Use social media to see if there's social events planned and connect with new people who will invite you to events.
-Talk to new people and try to make new friends at the social events.

You have to look NT to be NT.
Redpill cringe inbound. You have to dress well. Just dress like the NT popular guys you know, don't be too obsessed with fashionmaxxing because it will be a waste of time. Just don't wear the same clothes you would wear in your basement. Aside from that just looksmax and you're good.

Final Tips.
Do not seek for people's approval. They should be seeking for yours. You should make people want to be around you by living a fun life. Don't take life too seriously. Don't take this guide too seriously either. You know what you need to do. If you're prone to rotting and/or can only see light in a blackpilled way, leave the site immediately and any other PSL community for that matter. The ideology will stay in your head and you already know all there is to know. In this position staying on the site is simply holding yourself back. You have no right to comment on life in an ideological way until you've experienced it to the fullest and can't do that unless your free from a set ideological way of thinking. Just don't be a soyboy cuck and never mention anything blackpill IRL. And always tell people you're uninterested in politics. People who are into politics are hard to be around.

There's tons of things I've missed so if anyone else can contribute it would be helpful.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: SunShine Senpai, nathan, Danish_Retard and 42 others
bump tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11536
No socialmaxxing for my autism

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Acnno, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6997
Bro what am I supposed to do when I cant think of a single sentence to say?

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Deleted member 11536
Dn rd but looks high effort,

And repped, might be useful for the new year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Acnno, PYT and 2 others
does this work if im black?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Not even a single pixel

Bro what am I supposed to do when I cant think of a single sentence to say?
That’s why you get a job so you have work as an excuse to talk about and slowly you’ll get to the point where you don’t need that crutch and can talk to anyone about anything. As for texting goes the more you do the better you get so you should just start soon and write what you would naturally say anyways. You wouldn’t believe how boring most normies are at texting.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5634
Look people in the eye, talk to people normally and don’t interrupt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9670
thanks brocel bookmarked

• +1
Giphy 7

Great thread.
don't forget to pray to gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 11536
Preface
As someone who went from extremely introverted, non-NT with severe blackpilled induced autistic BDD to a social butterfly I promised a friend I would write a guide on what I did and what you can do to. Please note that most of the information may seem ridiculously "water is wet" redpilled normie advice but everything I write is valid and shouldn't be overlooked.
Disclaimer
Don't write back to me with obvious arguments like "this only works above x PSL". I'm taking the assumption you are all looksmaxxing and so forth. If you have diagnosed mental defects such as autism this will only get you so far. If nothing is diagnosed and you're a social retard then pay attention to this guide.
INSTAGRAM:
HOW TO GET LAID AS A TEENAGER {INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE} | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
This guide covers everything you need to do. It should also be a means to message new people and make new friends and advances with women. Here's a few more details I would recommend:
-add your Snapchat username in your bio. Can also add your general location or job if either make you more attractive.
-at least half the pictures should be with friends and family. The other half should be modelesque shots of just yourself in cool NT environments.
-only post every 1-2 months and make every photo showcase of your lifestyle. No one cares to see too see too often you'll just get less likes and look like a wannabe influencer fag.
-post only between 6-8pm. Preferably on a Sunday when more people will be free to go on Instagram and like your photos.

SNAPCHAT:
-create a bitmoji. A bitmoji is the cartoon character of yourself which accompanies your name and everyone sociable has one. Nothing is less NT than an account without one and it makes you look like you're hiding something.
-next you need to boost your Snapchat score to a minimum of 100k. Anything less screams no social life. Your snapchat score is boosted by sending picture snaps, receiving and opening them but you can boost this by adding as many celebrity accounts as possible and mass snapping them. It may take an hour or two to keep spamming snaps but it will be worth it for the social halo.
-add all your friends and then in the add friends option it will have suggested. From there you can just keep adding the suggested and refresh until you have more friends.

Unless you're an oldcel you should use Instagram to present your life and once you get to know people a bit more (especially girls) you should start speaking to them on Snapchat. If you send lots of pictures, voice notes etc back and forth with girls it's much easier to flirt and make sexual advances with them. E.g sending a shot of your abs laying in bed at night with the caption "goodnight" just so you can use that as an excuse to show yourself off.

TINDER:
-the number of matches you get is largely determined by your ELO which is determined through an algorithm based on the ELO of other users who are liking your profile and who are not. If high ELO women do not like your profile it will not be shown as often to women and you will get less likes. You can manipulate your ELO through this guide: Tinder ELO Maxxing | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
-As far as PSL goes I have many friends who are below average in looks yet get matches simply because their profile is NT. This is what will boost your ELO the most and get you matches.
-Fraud as much as you can get away with. Your bio should simply be your height (but add on as many inches as you can get away with). You can also include your Instagram handle in your bio. Fraud your looks but don't get aspie about it, make sure the pictures are NT.
-The pictures you use should be as followed: a clear full-body photo at a social event, a body picture (preferably on the beach), a picture MOGGING some poor soul to oblivion, a picture with friends at a club. Any more pictures than this is too much and is overcompensating.
-When you get matches you should be direct and sexual from the opening (be mild at the start and escalate as the conversation does).
-Direct the conversation to Snapchat after doing initial talking. Remember, Snapchat is the best place to talk to women and get results.
-Tip: try and meet girls who go to uni or go to lots of parties, even if you're not attracted to them much, just so they will invite you to social events like parties. I've done this and now I have many more social circles I'm in touch with and can party with whenever.

YUBO:
-All the same applies except Yubo isn't specifically a dating app, it's a way of swiping to "meet friends" so just be cautious with how sexual you are especially since the girls will be younger and less likely they added you out of attraction.
-This is the best guide for Yubo How to Ego-maxx | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
-Take advantage of TikTok being a trend for teens and e-boymax if you have no dignity.

For your own mental wellbeing you have to be keeping busy and forcing yourself in a social environment where you will interact with large groups of people daily.
FOR SCHOOL:
-If you have no friends try and get close to one or two classmates who are within the same social circle. Naturally you can then use that friendship to get closer to their social circle and make more friends. It's best to have one specific social circle of friends who you get close with and can use to do social things. Even if you don't like them you have to force yourself to be proactive with them. Use this to then expand your social status further and repeat the process getting close to as many people as possible.
-Join any social/popular clubs. This is probably the best way to make new friends without trying as you will be grouped together with other students and forced to get to know each-other. Meeting new people is like learning a new language. It's awkward and slow at first but eventually you start to learn how to deal with the same characteristics in people and become more socially confident.

FOR WORK:
-Find a job where you will be working as part of a team having to interact with as many new people everyday as possible. You can use this as an opportunity to make friends with the fresh faces and will get more comfortable talking to different groups of people as you will have a common ground to talk to them about in your work. This will literally change your life and you as a person and make you more socially affable.
-Naturally you will make friends with co-workers no matter how different in personality to you they are, unless they're a cunt in which case be a man and don't bother.

Gymcel
I'll make guides on this in the future as no one on this site is really gymcelling properly, both for natties and people taking PEDs. Why gymcel?
-Meet new people in the gym. This won't happen as much in a commercial gym, so it's worth going to one where people actually care about lifting. I've met some of my good friends in the gym and it happens naturally as you'll see them often.
-The halo it gives you in social situations. People can detect a rotter from a mile away. It will fix your posture, show that there's some semblance of testosterone in your body and make you look more masculine.
-The feeling of euphoria and energy it gives you. If you're going to be going out and meeting new people as someone with a shit immune system and weak body you'll simply not want to as you won't have any energy.

-Plan things constantly with different people. I probably see different people around 4x a week. This is a good social marker for if your having a sociable life.
-Use social media to see if there's social events planned and connect with new people who will invite you to events.

Redpill cringe inbound. You have to dress well. Just dress like the NT popular guys you know, don't be too obsessed with fashionmaxxing because it will be a waste of time. Just don't wear the same clothes you would wear in your basement. Aside from that just looksmax and you're good.

Final Tips.
Do not seek for people's approval. They should be seeking for yours. You should make people want to be around you by living a fun life. Don't take life too seriously. Don't take this guide too seriously either. You know what you need to do. If you're prone to rotting and/or can only see light in a blackpilled way, leave the site immediately and any other PSL community for that matter. The ideology will stay in your head and you already know all there is to know. In this position staying on the site is simply holding yourself back. You have no right to comment on life in an ideological way until you've experienced it to the fullest and can't do that unless your free from a set ideological way of thinking. Just don't be a soyboy cuck and never mention anything blackpill IRL. And always tell people you're uninterested in politics. People who are into politics are hard to be around.

There's tons of things I've missed so if anyone else can contribute it would be helpful.
The job thing. I wanted to be a waiter for this reason. Or idk smth like that... jfl

• +1
Preface
Disclaimer
INSTAGRAM:

SNAPCHAT:

TINDER:

YUBO:

FOR SCHOOL:

FOR WORK:

Gymcel

Final Tips.

How did ur looks change during this process?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 11536
The job thing. I wanted to be a waiter for this reason. Or idk smth like that... jfl
Yeah good job a reception job is easier with the same benefits though.
How did ur looks change during this process?
I’ll PM if you want since people think I’m bragging

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
@Gargantuan pin this bro the rotters and depressedcels need to see this guide.

Legit post, best of the best worthy tbh ded srs. Modcels get in here and make it happen you utter abominations. @her

I found that as looskmaxxing efforts were made, friends were more easily made and more receptive to the point where I can easily befriend normies. BUT, the one thing I cannot overcome is befriending those or strengthening friendships with those who knew me when I was more loser maxxed. They either don't like me ascending or they can't ever unsee the way I used to be, and to them I will always be the loser guy, no matter how far I ascend or improve. Even friends I have had are starting to talk less to me. Normies like people to stay in their lane, they don't like change.

Brutal really, because it's the past the haunts me, and I am yet to get closure. Not like how @Amnesia finally did after ten years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6873 and 3 others
Seems like a good thread but its over if u need a thread to socialmaxx, easiest is to get a real friend and go out with him everyday to gain experience, fortunetaly for me. My best friend helped me get from non nt to nt and im tryna b super nt now

• +1
Seems like a good thread but its over if u need a thread to socialmaxx, easiest is to get a real friend and go out with him everyday to gain experience, fortunetaly for me. My best friend helped me get from non nt to nt and im tryna b super nt now
Not really man sometimes u just need someone to guide u a bit and most of the users here have been confused by shitty threads saying how to NTmax by some aspie with no life experience.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
11536.jpg

that gypsy fella makes the most cringeworthy videos I've seen in a long time
not surprised you low iq zoomers like him, but to adults he is very very cringe

11536.jpg

that gypsy fella makes the most cringeworthy videos I've seen in a long time
not surprised you low iq zoomers like him, but to adults he is very very cringe
Add my discord BuddyBoyo#4447 then if you think I’m low IQ and I’ll show you who the idiot is. This goes for anyone who wants to insult me. Face me directly.

Preface
Disclaimer
INSTAGRAM:

SNAPCHAT:

TINDER:

YUBO:

FOR SCHOOL:

FOR WORK:

Gymcel

Final Tips.

Make that gymcelling guide tbh I'm poor have to go to pf. Plus you say people here don't know how to gymcel.

Also isn't talking to people to get into their social circle low-key seeking their approval

Gypsy crusader fan>

Has a social circle>

Pick one

• +1
Do I need instagram and snapchat to social circle max?

• +1
I think autism is a made up excuse for loners (I am one) but, supposedly NTs are “naturally.” Gifted at conversation but both loners and aspies have to learn conversation, so I think its the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 11536
Make that gymcelling guide tbh I'm poor have to go to pf. Plus you say people here don't know how to gymcel.

Also isn't talking to people to get into their social circle low-key seeking their approval
I will and there’s a line to how far you should go. You’d be using them not just being a jester for no reason.
Gypsy crusader fan>

Has a social circle>

Pick one
He’s funny as fuck man
Do I need instagram and snapchat to social circle max?
Yes
I think autism is a made up excuse for loners (I am one) but, supposedly NTs are “naturally.” Gifted at conversation but both loners and aspies have to learn conversation, so I think its the same
Exactly man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234 and Hightwolf
Legit good thread OP I will be looking forward to more of your stuff.

Attachments

• umpnmej3heh51.jpg
    umpnmej3heh51.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
Legit post, best of the best worthy tbh ded srs. Modcels get in here and make it happen you utter abominations. @her

I found that as looskmaxxing efforts were made, friends were more easily made and more receptive to the point where I can easily befriend normies. BUT, the one thing I cannot overcome is befriending those or strengthening friendships with those who knew me when I was more loser maxxed. They either don't like me ascending or they can't ever unsee the way I used to be, and to them I will always be the loser guy, no matter how far I ascend or improve. Even friends I have had are starting to talk less to me. Normies like people to stay in their lane, they don't like change.

Brutal really, because it's the past the haunts me, and I am yet to get closure. Not like how @Amnesia finally did after ten years.
Same people who knew you before will go out their way to wreck your progress so its simply better to avoid Thema all together.

Same people who knew you before will go out their way to wreck your progress so its simply better to avoid Thema all together.
Legit. I don’t know why they do that but they fucking hate seeing a nigga do well. Maybe because they have all descended hard lately.

Legit. I don’t know why they do that but they fucking hate seeing a nigga do well. Maybe because they have all descended hard lately.
Well jealousy definitely plays the role but it's more about you moving up the hierarchy and them seeing this new you as fake somebody you are trying to imitate and their natural instinct is to call you out in some way.

Everybody would do the same if they see somebody they knew change drastically in beahaviour or appearance our brains really don't like change that much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11536 and KrissKross
Well jealousy definitely plays the role but it's more about you moving up the hierarchy and them seeing this new you as fake somebody you are trying to imitate and their natural instinct is to call you out in some way.

Everybody would do the same if they see somebody they knew change drastically in beahaviour or appearance our brains really don't like change that much.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there tbh because new people who know the new me first accept me easily but people who already knew me see me as an imposter.

• +1
FUCKKK NIGGA IM AUTISTIC ITS OVER

what social job would you suggest?

Very good thread OP, congrats

Do not seek for people's approval. They should be seeking for yours. You should make people want to be around you by living a fun life.
This hit hard.
I can see when people around a person, are there because they feel good, because that person is a master of the art of validating others.
Science

I tried my wholelife to NTmaxx/socialcirclemaxx and gave up, its impossible to larp as NT fag if you have autism