Completely enraged. Face sides (masseter area) completely bloated and round again despite diet. Rest of the face completely sharp

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I was happy last week due to the posibility of finally getting rid of masseter bloat but it came again and this time its lasting much more than other times. it doesnt makr fucking sense my cheeks are completely lean if you see my face in 3/4 perspective it looks super gaunt yet only the sides of my face near the ears are totally bloated. its just not logical, and its the WORST area to get bloat. if you see my face 3/4 with comolete flat lightning I look super lean. if you see it front view with some light ing I look super lean. Yet if you looked at my face feont view with a flat (silhouette) lightning I look obese. not only overweight or fat but obese due to masseter area being super round and actually sticking out being the widest part of face.

im just desperate at this point. how can I have hollow cheeks and sharp jawline but randomly some days be obese-level bloated in the fucking masseter area. Doesnt make any fucking sense. and im now at a loss, seeing mos thst its almost completely unrelated to normal diet based bloat, so it seems to be completely out or my control. today I have super concave cheeks visible in every lig ti g combined with obese guy face sides, its ridiculous.

fuck this already

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Ritalincel and Deleted member 656
Oh you.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, SplinterCel, GenericChad1444 and 15 others
Is your jaw more narrow than your zygos?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Stop inhaling farts if you want to stop facial bloat.
GlqWIJE

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Pex1992, FatmanO and 7 others
Is your jaw more narrow than your zygos?
yes only a bit more narrow. my jaw/zygo transition would be great if not for this stupid random bloating. check mh thread in wjicj I got temporarily rid of this bloat and you ll see my real jaw shape more or less

Nigga you actually have anorexia. Just stop.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, mojopin and Nibba
Nigga you actually have anorexia. Just stop.
no this shit is not diet based. i recover my concave cheeks always 1 day after cheat day. the masseter bloqt appears to be completely random. in fact this week I respected diet more and have more comcave cheeks ye6 5 times more bloqted masseters.

yes only a bit more narrow. my jaw/zygo transition would be great if not for this stupid random bloating. check mh thread in wjicj I got temporarily rid of this bloat and you ll see my real jaw shape more or less
Tell me all the things that make you bloated, I am guessing waking up from sleep, sodium, carbs, sugar, anything else?

also check out buccal fat removal

Tell me all the things that make you bloated, I am guessing waking up from sleep, sodium, carbs, sugar, anything else?

I already told it in tur OP. its not buccal fat I have totally concave cheeks today. its bloat ghat is ONLY in the area that goes from tje ear to the jaw corner, at the back of the jaw where the masseter connects with the upper skull. I am ONLY blosged there. Rest of the face is completely sharp

I already told it in tur OP. its not buccal fat I have totally concave cheeks today. its bloat ghat is ONLY in the area that goes from tje ear to the jaw corner, at the back of the jaw where the masseter connects with the upper skull. I am ONLY blosged there. Rest of the face is completely sharp

Maybe consider fillers or implants to sharpen the jaw angle a bit and strech out the bloat making it less noticeable?

I was happy last week due to the posibility of finally getting rid of masseter bloat but it came again and this time its lasting much more than other times. it doesnt makr fucking sense my cheeks are completely lean if you see my face in 3/4 perspective it looks super gaunt yet only the sides of my face near the ears are totally bloated. its just not logical, and its the WORST area to get bloat. if you see my face 3/4 with comolete flat lightning I look super lean. if you see it front view with some light ing I look super lean. Yet if you looked at my face feont view with a flat (silhouette) lightning I look obese. not only overweight or fat but obese due to masseter area being super round and actually sticking out being the widest part of face.

im just desperate at this point. how can I have hollow cheeks and sharp jawline but randomly some days be obese-level bloated in the fucking masseter area. Doesnt make any fucking sense. and im now at a loss, seeing mos thst its almost completely unrelated to normal diet based bloat, so it seems to be completely out or my control. today I have super concave cheeks visible in every lig ti g combined with obese guy face sides, its ridiculous.

fuck this already
Pic

Maybe consider fillers or implants to sharpen the jaw angle a bit and strech out the bloat making it less noticeable?
itbwould make it worse. I already have a decentlu sharp kaw angle. one thing that gives away thr possible cause is tjat if I clench my jaw all the bloated area becomes completely hard like filled with the masseter. but I dont know jow to reduce masseter size
no I already self harmed enough to take a pic and fuel my rage again

Aaah the bloated guy... Let me guess the next thread you will make will be uhhh probably lets see here.... Related to bloat.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Heirio, Newguyaround and 8 others
Zyros you are 30 years old now
8 years since you lost your virginity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Nibba, Coping and 1 other person
and in wjivh is this related to the problem
You have been out drinking again haven't you? Or out drinking alone I should add of course. There are no words for how disgusted and scared socially well adjusted people with friends, family, good income and an active sex life feels when some bloated, lonely vampire with the frame of a malnourished 3 year old girl and eye area of someone with crouzon syndrome looks at them with his perma squinted eyes while sipping cheap beer and sitting alone at the bar just hoping some 2/10 obese hog will look at him and if he's so incredibly lucky that she is mentally retarded and so drunk out of her mind will end up sleeping with him so he can add a number to his absolutely pathetic slay count that is currently 4 for a fucking 30 year old man.

Go out drinking alone one more time and I can assure you that every avenue in southern europe will have you banned for unnerving their costumers who have all nicknamed you The Cockroach.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, badromance and 2 others

yea currently its a bit better nos but the rest of the face is exactly the same blost wise. its fucking random and definitely a masseter problem. cant afford botox fuck my life
You have been out drinking again haven't you? Or out drinking alone I should add of course. There are no words for how disgusted and scared socially well adjusted people with friends, family, good income and an active sex life feels when some bloated, lonely vampire with the frame of a malnourished 3 year old girl and eye area of someone with crouzon syndrome looks at them with his perma squinted eyes while sipping cheap beer and sitting alone at the bar just hoping some 2/10 obese hog will look at him and if he's so incredibly lucky that she is mentally retarded and so drunk out of her mind will end up sleeping with him so he can add a number to his absolutely pathetic slay count that is currently 4 for a fucking 30 year old man.

Go out drinking alone one more time and I can assure you that every avenue in southern europe will have you banned for unnerving their costumers who have all nicknamed you The Cockroach.

and what may be the motive for this g4atuitous personal attack? specially on a LOOKSmaxxing forum

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Coping
TL;DR
BLOAT
FUCK NATURE

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
yea currently its a bit better nos but the rest of the face is exactly the same blost wise. its fucking random and definitely a masseter problem. cant afford botox fuck my life

and what may be the motive for this g4atuitous personal attack? specially on a LOOKSmaxxing forum
Because you deserve it. Since 2011 you have been on every single manosphere forum attention whoring.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel

That was quite some rant. I like it

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba

5ED64270 3B54 4187 9C2E BC36DA58E481

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and androidcel

D8336426 BAA9 446F 8430 59C1DFCB039F

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
:dafuckfeels: just get face lipo tbh
You wouldn't be bothered about face bloat ever again

Find something meaningful in life to do. Looks are important and you have a right to looksmax but find some that makes U want to live

:dafuckfeels: just get face lipo tbh
You wouldn't be bothered about face bloat ever again

its not fat. I alrwady lost all face fat and have hollow cheeks
Find something meaningful in life to do. Looks are important and you have a right to looksmax but find some that makes U want to live
oh I want to live forever. I just hate having this unexplainable masseter round bulge

try ephedrine

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

oh I want to live forever. I just hate having this unexplainable masseter round bulge
to normies you are literally already a 10/10. you dont need to compare yourself to people like opry and chico and gandy whatever. put it this way, do you get mad at yourself for not being as smart as Elon Musk or not being as good at soccer as Leo Messi? I am sure you are smart in the pure sense of the word and vast majority of people consider you smart and probably good at soccer by vast majority of people. that;s what matters.
o'pry and chico adn gandy and those high level 9.5 psl people are literally like the Messi and Ronaldos of models so its an endless battle trying to mog them

Just drink diuretics like green tea
You're going to piss the bloat away

to normies you are literally already a 10/10. you dont need to compare yourself to people like opry and chico and gandy whatever. put it this way, do you get mad at yourself for not being as smart as Elon Musk or not being as good at soccer as Leo Messi? I am sure you are smart in the pure sense of the word and vast majority of people consider you smart and probably good at soccer by vast majority of people. that;s what matters.
o'pry and chico adn gandy and those high level 9.5 psl people are literally like the Messi and Ronaldos of models so its an endless battle trying to mog them
stop giving him attention and validation pls

don't give up OP !

:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
keep frauding ur pics u utter subhuman

didnt read a word