Conditioner???

D

Deleted member 6111

Solstice
Can conditioner be used everyday??? It has such a great effect on my hair but they say to only use it when you use shampoo, which is obviously only once or twice a week. Can it damage hair?? Conditioners to avoid??

no condition everyday cuz moisture

i have shitty hair due to subhuman thyroid anyways so its over for me

no condition everyday cuz moisture

i have shitty hair due to subhuman thyroid anyways so its over for me
Im sorry bro. I will pray for you. Is this legit then? Conditioner is essentially moisturiser for the hair, which can be used everyday without harmful effects?

conditioner makes my hair super greasy ngl

How is that even related ?
thyroid regulates overall hormone balance

hormone imbalances and deficiency make your hair texture shitty and frizzy

trust me in my youth my hair used to be soft and silky af and in puberty my subhuman thyroid kicked in and everything went to shit

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
thyroid regulates overall hormone balance

hormone imbalances and deficiency make your hair texture shitty and frizzy

trust me in my youth my hair used to be soft and silky af and in puberty my subhuman thyroid kicked in and everything went to shit
I got you.

Does it make your bald or accelerate balding?

How to check if I have thyroid problems ?

I got you.

Does it make your bald or accelerate balding?

How to check if I have thyroid problems ?
no... i think it just affects the texture overall ( if anything, less hormones, i might even be at a reduced rate for balding, im nw0 anyway )

well if u want to check, you could start by looking at symptoms ( i have one very prevalent, which is bad body thermoregulation, i start freezing up at 22-23 celsius temperatures lmao )

but ill get thyroid stimulating medication and some hgh soon and will tell the forum if my hair improved

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
no... i think it just affects the texture overall ( if anything, less hormones, i might even be at a reduced rate for balding, im nw0 anyway )

well if u want to check, you could start by looking at symptoms ( i have one very prevalent, which is bad body thermoregulation, i start freezing up at 22-23 celsius temperatures lmao )

but ill get thyroid stimulating medication and some hgh soon and will tell the forum if my hair improved
Thanks for the info.

Good luck in your looksmaxing journey

I dont understand how it can make your hair greasy. it does wonders for my hair. after I stopped shampooing regularly it was still ok but a bit greasy. now its truly wonderful, thank God. how can conditioner make hair MORE greasy???