confession (cringe)

She probably could if you'd get off of it, lol. Beta b*tch boy.
KEEP PROJECTING
YOU'RE LITERALLY THE BETA SOYBOY MEME
ZomboDroid 25022021184924

20210225 184715

Attachments

• bc8.png
    bc8.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 2
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
bored so wanted to post a thread. Might be larp to get reps, who knows.

sounds stupid but every night I imagine myself as a very sad girl, basically I act what I find ideal in a girl.

i dont wanna be them, I want a girl like that, just imagining myself as her makes my fantasy more realistic in my mind.
You are gonna become a Tranny in 3 month

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 6723
@Jaimius why huh u retard i already explained it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
KEEP PROJECTING
YOU'RE LITERALLY THE BETA SOYBOY MEME
View attachment 1008445

View attachment 1008446
Yeah, you've said as much before. Are you too stupid to understand that I'm just trolling autistic fags like you? Anybody can make a funny face. Nice cherrypicking though. Keep using the same pic. I like the cartoon of me you uploaded in the other thread btw, lol.

You're quick to talk sh*t about other people on here, but have you ever uploaded any pics of yourself? You got me interested now. What's a "high T" sh*t talker like you look like?

Yeah, you've said as much before. Are you too stupid to understand that I'm just trolling autistic fags like you? Anybody can make a funny face. Nice cherrypicking though. Keep using the same pic. I like the cartoon of me you uploaded in the other thread btw, lol.

You're quick to talk sh*t about other people on here, but have you ever uploaded any pics of yourself? You got me interested now. What's a "high T" sh*t talker like you look like?
DN RD
Keep writing essays
you're a living meme
ZomboDroid 25022021185041

Hey gamma, you're a little b*tch, lol. Only an insecure beta would spend so much time on the internet talking sh*t and posting memes about another dude. Worrying about whether or not they're "soy".

I went to sleep almost 12 hours ago and here you still are, saying the same thing.

I smell a jealous incel.

If I'm a meme that's more than you'll ever be.

Why don't you post your pics if you're willing to talk so much? Don't want the folks on here to tear your ass apart?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
bored so wanted to post a thread. Might be larp to get reps, who knows.

sounds stupid but every night I imagine myself as a very sad girl, basically I act what I find ideal in a girl.

i dont wanna be them, I want a girl like that, just imagining myself as her makes my fantasy more realistic in my mind.
How did u get 34 reacts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Hey gamma, you're a little b*tch, lol. Only an insecure beta would spend so much time on the internet talking sh*t and posting memes about another dude. Worrying about whether or not they're "soy".

I went to sleep almost 12 hours ago and here you still are, saying the same thing.

I smell a jealous incel.

If I'm a meme that's more than you'll ever be.

Why don't you post your pics if you're willing to talk so much? Don't want the folks on here to tear your ass apart?
20210226 043731

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002