Confession: I am bisexual

Thread starterSimilar threadsForumRepliesDate
[Serious] [Confession] I want my girlfriend/wife to fuck other menOffTopic15May 11, 2020
421515 3ff834f146bbc0989c7d3ff1da523845

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Chad69
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 76, Bluepilled: 13)
  • Chad1212
  • austrianvirgin
  • DesperadoRatado
  • 6ft1
  • razerftw
  • TsarTsar444
  • Copemaxxing
  • Fuckmachine
  • hebbewem
  • Gargantuan
  • MoeZart
  • LukeGandyDepp
  • AlexUK
  • Mathafack
  • Mowb0102
  • Rope'n'Roll
  • TheSavior
  • Tony
  • Janza
  • Chadeep
  • GraveMistake
  • NothingCanStopMe
  • sloopnoob
  • MadVisionary
  • zerofad3
  • skooLX-aM
  • Krezo
  • randomvanish
  • Uglybrazilian
  • Rope2647
  • Beetlejuice
  • SocietyIsSolipsistic
  • higgabigga
  • africancel
  • Nogger
  • narstom
  • Nisse
  • Syobevoli
  • Captain_Collagen
  • Gonthar
  • Nosecel
  • 6ft8InTheNetherlands
  • Entschuldigung
  • alexjones
  • john2
  • LILMAXILLA
  • Patrick Baitman
  • LayDownAndCope
  • SMVbender
  • ... and 27 more.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
Lynch
Giphy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Now i understand why you like to play Crusader Kings 2 :sneaky:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
I don't get the vibe that this site is truly homophobic unless you're a flamboyant fag.

We are just rude and joke intensely about anything, or well that's me at least.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5385, thecel and 4 others
What is /r9k/ and why is everyone here afraid of it?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, thecel, needsolution and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, needsolution and Danish_Retard
We don't speak about that place, it was once a based heaven, then disasters happen
Please enlighten me. I have never used 4chan because the only people who used it at my school was aspies with no friends.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and needsolution

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Spartacus1-, needsolution and 6 others
Please enlighten me. I have never used 4chan because the only people who used it at my school was aspies with no friends.
I didn't use it either, but that place was based until trannies and faggs started being accepted and it turned soy

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5385, Spartacus1- and 2 others
nigga probably larping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
just big sten maxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Ok now gtfo and go fuck men lmao. men have low standards especially gays so good for u. Tho men are disgusting to fuck and u will never feel the pleasure of fucking a woman

• +1
I might be too bro:feelstrash:

• Woah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
His don't bully him! He just didn't have success with foids and thinks aids and hiv is a better alternative!

• Ugh..
as long as you use condom.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
god trolled the male population when he put the male g spot in the ass

• JFL
Reactions: mug, Be_ConfidentBro, Nisse and 3 others
get out of here and stay out fag.

• Ugh..
Banned over being bi, dude? Pretty homophobic. I understand banned for being gay since this forum is for looksmaxxing in attempts to get girls and stuff (not in a homophobic type way though) but for being bi even though being bi means you also dig chicks?

• +1
Banned over being bi, dude? Pretty homophobic. I understand banned for being gay since this forum is for looksmaxxing in attempts to get girls and stuff (not in a homophobic type way though) but for being bi even though being bi means you also dig chicks?
shut up pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Jimsonbobson505
Fuck off with your political correctness, every kid's innate nature is to laugh at and denigrate faggot, they are glad they aren't one, fucking your own gender is evolutionary nonsense, don't try to virtue signal by being unjudgemental, you aren't free from your innate nature, you are a repressed well-conditioned cuck if you don't laugh at him.

Twin studies show that being a faggot has more to do with environmental factors than genetic factors
Biometric modeling revealed that, in men, genetic effects explained .34–.39 of the variance [of sexual orientation], the shared environment .00, and the individual-specific environment .61–.66 of the variance.
- Wikipedia on homosexuality

In fact, further digging shows that it might very well be an adverse effect of modernity interacting in undesirable ways with the human genome, faggots aren't being observed in tribes living like our ancestors (MHP = Male homosexual preference)
"It has been claimed repeatedly that MHP dates back to prehistoric time [16–19, 32]. After reviewing in detail the cited evidence, the only conclusion that can be made is that no cited source of evidence has clearly demonstrated the existence of a homosexual preference in a human society. In fact, no cited source can even be considered as an unambiguous demonstration of homosexual behavior"
"Anthropologists that have explicitly searched for signs of MHP have acknowledged its absence: among the Alorese “The fact is that homosexuality as such is not known either among women or men” [85]; “Homosexuality and onanism are unknown among the Bororo, as well as among the majority of the Indian tribes visited by me” [62]; “Homosexuality is said to be unknown in Ulithi, but it is admitted as a possibility” [86]; among the Ifaluk people “The people know of no cases of homosexuality or of sexual perversions, nor did I observe any” [87 ]; and among the Yanomamö, “Most of the unmarried young men in Bisaasi-tedi were having homosexual relationships with each other [...] The men involved in these affairs, however, were hardly more than teenagers; I have no cases of adult men satisfying their sexual needs by homosexuality” [11]. The most recent account of the absence of MHP concerns the Aka people, a hunter-gatherer group from Central African Republic for which an anthropologist noted that “The Aka, in particular, had a difficult time understanding the concept and mechanics of same sex relationships. No word existed and it was necessary to repeatedly describe the sexual act."
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4534200/

Get treated OP
tumblr_o83fejNdIO1syplrwo1_500.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5385, Chadeep and 5 others
Just to let u know sexual orientation is a spectrum I mostly prefer girls tbh. Only a small minority of men I find attractive. Girls on the other hand, is anyone that is not fat or greviously scarred I find attractive. And no I would not.
High t ngl. You wanna buttfuck twink eboys?

• Ugh..
Fuck off with your political correctness, every kid's innate nature is to laugh at and denigrate faggot, they are glad they aren't one, fucking your own gender is evolutionary nonsense, don't try to virtue signal by being unjudgemental, you aren't free from your innate nature, you are a repressed well-conditioned cuck if you don't laugh at him.

Twin studies show that being a faggot has more to do with environmental factors than genetic factors
Biometric modeling revealed that, in men, genetic effects explained .34–.39 of the variance [of sexual orientation], the shared environment .00, and the individual-specific environment .61–.66 of the variance.
- Wikipedia on homosexuality

In fact, further digging shows that it might very well be an adverse effect of modernity interacting in undesirable ways with the human genome, faggots aren't being observed in tribes living like our ancestors (MHP = Male homosexual preference)
"It has been claimed repeatedly that MHP dates back to prehistoric time [16–19, 32]. After reviewing in detail the cited evidence, the only conclusion that can be made is that no cited source of evidence has clearly demonstrated the existence of a homosexual preference in a human society. In fact, no cited source can even be considered as an unambiguous demonstration of homosexual behavior"
"Anthropologists that have explicitly searched for signs of MHP have acknowledged its absence: among the Alorese “The fact is that homosexuality as such is not known either among women or men” [85]; “Homosexuality and onanism are unknown among the Bororo, as well as among the majority of the Indian tribes visited by me” [62]; “Homosexuality is said to be unknown in Ulithi, but it is admitted as a possibility” [86]; among the Ifaluk people “The people know of no cases of homosexuality or of sexual perversions, nor did I observe any” [87 ]; and among the Yanomamö, “Most of the unmarried young men in Bisaasi-tedi were having homosexual relationships with each other [...] The men involved in these affairs, however, were hardly more than teenagers; I have no cases of adult men satisfying their sexual needs by homosexuality” [11]. The most recent account of the absence of MHP concerns the Aka people, a hunter-gatherer group from Central African Republic for which an anthropologist noted that “The Aka, in particular, had a difficult time understanding the concept and mechanics of same sex relationships. No word existed and it was necessary to repeatedly describe the sexual act.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4534200/

Get treated OP
tumblr_o83fejNdIO1syplrwo1_500.gif
Not virtue signalling, I just don’t really give a toss if a dude likes dick or not as long as said dude doesn’t hit on me and shit and respects my sexuality.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse and Deleted member 5385
larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Not virtue signalling, I just don’t really give a toss if a dude likes dick or not as long as said dude doesn’t hit on me and shit and respects my sexuality.
Still in the closet faggot

Good morning I hate faggot and trannies and bisexuals very much.

8398148 portrait of goodlooking man focusing on laptop computer screen typing on keyboard look

• +1
Everyone in PSL is at least a bit bi

• +1
You will go to hell nigga

• +1
OUT

• Ugh..
You should ascend with a man its 10000 times easier than with a woman and you can probably get a decent looking guy, too

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 6902
Memorable thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 8744 and Gargantuan
I'm guessing OP wanted to fuck some femboys JFL

• Ugh..
Wow this thread was just great and i always come back just to see the gifs he posted
hot af ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro