Confidence, being NT, is not enough. Girls decide on whether you are a friend or boyfriend by LOOKS

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
There's a currycel in my class at school and he sits next to some chick. The guy is as NT, chill as they come. Not nerdy, no accent, perfectly chill normal dude. Wouldn't get bullied.

But it's not enough.

The guy is a skullcel, framecel, and maybe manlet but I'm not sure about his height. He talks like a normal guy and works on problems with this girl. You can tell this girl has no sexual attraction to him. She is platonic, deep voiced, and just doesn't appear as coy and squeaky girls act when they are around Chad.

I feel bad for him because he's doing everything by the book when it comes to being NT. But ultimately looks is what creates sexual attraction, not behavior.

All this pua crap is pure garbage if you're ugly. The majority of guys searching 'how to get a girlfriend' are just ugly. And they think that the reason girls don't like them is because they're not NT enough.

If being NT increases your attractiveness 10x, well guess what: If you're subhuman, 0 x 10 still equals zero.

3/10 makes a girl laugh: she forgets about it in 10 minutes

9/10 makes a girl laugh: she writes about him in her diary that night and how he's so funny

Looks is the only differentiator.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, bonecel, Absi and 18 others
Water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, ChiseledFace, Absi and 13 others
NT is a meme, you just have to go out and appear non-hostile so people talk to you. If you do that while your gl. you're gonna get laid. You don't have to funny, or charming or charismatic or interesting, none of that matters if you're legitimately gl. NT and personality is like gym, the closer you're to average looks, the more it matters, whereas if you're subhuman it doesnt matter at all just like if ur chad. this is just water is wet stuff again

the closer you are to average looks, anyhow you can "stand out" from the crowd (since you don't stand out with your looks) will naturally draw attention to you and increase your chances

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, CoconutMan, kobecel and 7 others
What the hell is NT?

it goes even further than this. If ur a 3/10 good luck even talking to a female ive been close to there before and they will run away from you even if you're just standing there.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, xz90, AspiringChad and 1 other person
NT is a meme, you just have to go out and appear non-hostile so people talk to you. If you do that while your gl. you're gonna get laid. You don't have to funny, or charming or charismatic or interesting, none of that matters if you're legitimately gl. NT and personality is like gym, the closer you're to average looks, the more it matters, whereas if you're subhuman it doesnt matter at all just like if ur chad. this is just water is wet stuff again

the closer you are to average looks, anyhow you can "stand out" from the crowd (since you don't stand out with your looks) will naturally draw attention to you and increase your chances
The average looking male and NT is a strong combination.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 483 and kirbyparks
Keep. Crying for him you are jealous

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
yes but this should not be a reason to LDAR bc being a 6/10 and decent NT will take u far. STOP ROTTING START COPING AND SLAY TOILETS. also everyone here is not as subhuman as they think, so dont fuking rope yet u inkel. start fucking crash dieting and gymceling if u really want it and if u cant then 100 ml of BUTANEDIOL 1,4 IS THE WAY TO GO

Last edited:
Nt and confidence are bullshit.
What even is being NOT NT?

Nobody knows, cause it's impossible that every incel in the world has "being not nt" as a problem which deny him to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
There's a currycel in my class at school and he sits next to some chick. The guy is as NT, chill as they come. Not nerdy, no accent, perfectly chill normal dude. Wouldn't get bullied.

But it's not enough.

The guy is a skullcel, framecel, and maybe manlet but I'm not sure about his height. He talks like a normal guy and works on problems with this girl. You can tell this girl has no sexual attraction to him. She is platonic, deep voiced, and just doesn't appear as coy and squeaky girls act when they are around Chad.

I feel bad for him because he's doing everything by the book when it comes to being NT. But ultimately looks is what creates sexual attraction, not behavior.

All this pua crap is pure garbage if you're ugly. The majority of guys searching 'how to get a girlfriend' are just ugly. And they think that the reason girls don't like them is because they're not NT enough.

If being NT increases your attractiveness 10x, well guess what: If you're subhuman, 0 x 10 still equals zero.

9/10 makes a girl laugh: she writes about him in her diary that night and how he's so funny

Agreed 100%.

High inhib Chads are "mysterious", being "mysterious" somehow make them attractive following foids reasoning, you always win if you are a Chad. Low inhib incels are narcy/arrogant/disrespectful/trespassing over personal space/committing sexual aggression, high inhib incels are shy losers who lack confidence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, Absi, DarknLost and 6 others

But it's not enough.

Hot take over here, I need some oven mitts to handle this fire

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Low inhib Chads are "mysterious", being "mysterious" somehow make them attractive following foids reasoning, you always win if you are a Chad. High inhib incels are narcy/arrogant/disrespectful/trespassing over personal space/committing sexual aggression, low inhib incels are shy losers who lack confidence.
WOW those glasses look really sexy on Chad.:chad::love::love::love::love:

Those glasses make billy look like a nerd, creep and rapist.:incel:???

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, kobecel and Autist
The Mall security guard will be notified promptly if some Incel is being low inhib approaching women

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Autist
YOU NEED A BIG SKULL, MM TIER FACE, BIG SHOE SIZE AND THICK WRISTS TO FUCK A NON OBESE WOMAN IN 2019

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and shimada
my skull is the size of a peanut

• JFL
Reactions: Absi, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Good looking and shy: mysterious boy, girls will approach him even if he doesn't do anything to know more about him

Bad looking and shy: average nerd/weird guy

Good looking and outgoing: chad

Bad looking and outgoig: pervert

I went to school with a very good looking autistic guy, he couldn't talk to anyone and didn't enjoy doing so but girls kept trying talking to him everyday

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, kobecel, Autist and 2 others
yes but this should not be a reason to LDAR bc being a 6/10 and decent NT will take u far. STOP ROTTING START COPING AND SLAY TOILETS. also everyone here is not as subhuman as they think, so dont fuking rope yet u inkel. start fucking crash dieting and gymceling if u really want it and if u cant then 100 ml of BUTANEDIOL 1,4 IS THE WAY TO GO
cope. it never began for me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and kirbyparks
@Looksmaxer-van-NL gtfih G

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and androidcel
Low inhib Chads are "mysterious", being "mysterious" somehow make them attractive following foids reasoning, you always win if you are a Chad. High inhib incels are narcy/arrogant/disrespectful/trespassing over personal space/committing sexual aggression, low inhib incels are shy losers who lack confidence.
I think you mistake low inhib with high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
@FatmanO thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Autist
NT is a meme, you just have to go out and appear non-hostile so people talk to you. If you do that while your gl. you're gonna get laid. You don't have to funny, or charming or charismatic or interesting, none of that matters if you're legitimately gl
Your face IS your charisma.

unless you're chadlite tier or above (which, let's be honest, 99% of the people here are not), then being NT is still a huge advantage

as an average/barely above average person, being NT is what gets you the opportunity for a female to even consider you

if you're average or below and not NT it's over for your buddy boyo

Being treated badly before saying a word is 1000% proof it's looks.

But it's not enough.

You need help.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You guys see it too black and white. There are many guys who look very good but struggle with girls because they aren't socially tuned. I have the feeling that the majority of this forum believes that there are millions of chads out their. I have never seen anybody nearly as attractive as Chico or Bateman in real life. The best looking guy I know, who fucked over 100 girls at the age of 20, would be rated PSL 6/7 at most. If you want girls, you have too look at least average, thats true but you don't need to be GIGACHAD.

You guys see it too black and white. There are many guys who look very good but struggle with girls because they aren't socially tuned. I have the feeling that the majority of this forum believes that there are millions of chads out their. I have never seen anybody nearly as attractive as Chico or Bateman in real life. The best looking guy I know, who fucked over 100 girls at the age of 20, would be rated PSL 6/7 at most. If you want girls, you have too look at least average, thats true but you don't need to be GIGACHAD.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

But it's not enough.

Imagine thinking anyone here thinks otherwise

90% of the PSLsphere agrees with this you fucking idiot. Nuke this shitty, redundant thread please. Wish I could sage this garbage.

90% of the PSLsphere agrees with this you fucking idiot. Nuke this shitty, redundant thread please. Wish I could sage this garbage.
Quit being such a cunt. Don't like a thread, just move on. Don't bother leaving a useless comment like this. This post is for new members or guests who are still bluepilled. And if only 90% of psl members agree, then this is for the last 10%. And most of the threads here are redundant.