Congrats to BrendioEEE on cucking RichardSpencel

Mogger

Mogger

Banned
Time online
1d 12h 13m
So about a year ago I was good friends with her which I've never denied and don't see any reason to since I'm not a Eugene,

A bunch of typical Eugene incels got rejected by her at zestos site op was one of them so this thread is extremely ironic,got mad at her and started being mean

I would white knight a bit but it wasn't anything major for the most part considering she is bro and would be the same if she was male.

And then I haven't spoken to her since very recently so this is just silly tbh
Ask her about my hamburger helper

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square // Moderator
Time online
105d 11h 5m
And then you woke up
You are just coping bcs she is the first normal girl (lookswise) to show interest in you and you dont want to ruin your chances and see her in rose colored glasses.

The reality is very different tho, many PSL users have slid in her dms and used her mental illness for their own gain. If you actuallly think she choose you as anything besides a betabuxx you are delusional. You are literally mogged by almost every guy from lookism.net that exploited her.

You are just an option for her to use in her current situation to ¨run away¨ from her house situation. She will leave you once she is able to.

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

Sharpness Theory [] Animesthetics = Everything
Time online
72d 13h 49m
bro who cares about an egirl online dating loser relationship im disappointed i expected more from ur posts bro @Mogger @Mogger @Mogger

Mogger

Mogger

Banned
Time online
1d 12h 13m
bro who cares about an egirl online dating loser relationship im disappointed i expected more from ur posts bro @Mogger @Mogger @Mogger
im greycel, 0.5 reaction to post count ratio

what do you mean you expected more from me

Madhate

Madhate

Quantum
Time online
31d 5h 4m
You are just coping bcs she is the first normal girl (lookswise) to show interest in you and you dont want to ruin your chances and see her in rose colored glasses.

The reality is very different tho, many PSL users have slid in her dms and used her mental illness for their own gain. If you actuallly think she choose you as anything besides a betabuxx you are delusional. You are literally mogged by almost every guy from lookism.net that exploited her.

You are just an option for her to use in her current situation to ¨run away¨ from her house situation. She will leave you once she is able to.
Couldn't have been told better. JFL at Brendio thinking she's a unicorn. She's using him for the status and it's obvious. Brendio ACTUALLY thinks SHE'S the one orbitting him. JFL.

Mogger

Mogger

Banned
Time online
1d 12h 13m
Couldn't have been told better. JFL at Brendio thinking she's a unicorn. She's using him for the status and it's obvious. Brendio ACTUALLY thinks SHE'S the one orbitting him. JFL.
its ogre buddy boyo

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Time online
105d 11h 5m
I can literally name up 7 other people from the top of my head that used her with promises of ranks on looksim.net or social status or she was just attracted to them. They have all received nudes and or other things from her.

These are only people i know of who did it, let alone the other ones on other sites or other users i didnt speak to.

Mogger

Mogger

Banned
Time online
1d 12h 13m
I can literally name up 7 other people from the top of my head that used her with promises of ranks on looksim.net or social status or she was just attracted to them. They have all received nudes and or other things from her.

These are only people i know of who did it, let alone the other ones on other sites or other users i didnt speak to.
let him figure it out on his own
let him figure it out on his own
This thread is about dunking on RichardSpencel, please stay on topic

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Time online
43d 8h 47m

Yunno, it's just funny to me. I've been in many discords, /r9k/, etc, many groups that were blatantly attacking and exposing E-Girls, many based groups ngl, and yet when it comes to Tahlia, no matter how many rumors I hear or look into, there's typically little to no proof or evidence of anything. Just hearsay and larping.

Expose her bro, do it, I challenge anyone here to really, the first few months of our relationship were me being paranoid about her being a larp and trying to expose her myself by digging into her, and yet I found no proof or evidence of anything other than this one Jewish dude who got her to take a pic or something, and a slightly questionable scenario with some blackops2cel lookin dude.

Please show me the light my guy, i'll be happy to change my outlook if you can, these E-Girls typically have pretty concrete evidence against them, surely she would too, no?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Zephir
Time online
163d 20h 37m
Yunno, it's just funny to me. I've been in many discords, /r9k/, etc, many groups that were blatantly attacking and exposing E-Girls, many based groups ngl, and yet when it comes to Tahlia, no matter how many rumors I hear or look into, there's typically little to no proof or evidence of anything. Just hearsay and larping.

Expose her bro, do it, I challenge anyone here to really, the first few months of our relationship were me being paranoid about her being a larp and trying to expose her myself by digging into her, and yet I found no proof or evidence of anything other than this one Jewish dude who got her to take a pic or something, and a slightly questionable scenario with some blackops2cel lookin dude.

Please show me the light my guy, i'll be happy to change my outlook if you can, these E-Girls typically have pretty concrete evidence against them, surely she would too, no?
1580592992880.png

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

The Senate (Chair N°8)
Time online
82d 15h 43m
This shit is comical. How many threads have been made today alone about @BrendioEEE and whoever that other girl is called? Like 10?
Stop giving a shit about those lowlifes and move on.

Mogger

Mogger

Banned
Time online
1d 12h 13m
This shit is comical. How many threads have been made today alone about @BrendioEEE and whoever that other girl is called? Like 10?
Stop giving a shit about those lowlifes and move on.
Height: 191cm (6’3) || Location: The Netherlands || Pubertymaxxing || Researching || Moneymaxxing

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

The Senate (Chair N°8)
Time online
82d 15h 43m
Height: 191cm (6’3) || Location: The Netherlands || Pubertymaxxing || Researching || Moneymaxxing
Mogger
View profile
Amateur
Joined Sunday at 3:41 PM
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing forum list
Time Online 31:09
Posts385Reputation175

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Time online
105d 11h 5m

/r9k/ and other sites I do not know of what happened, the only thing I know about is what happened in lookism discords and dms between her and multiple users. Obviously you will not find naked pics of her as she is a literal minor and the guy that would leak them has the possibility to go to jail. This also happened mainly around 2018 when she was literally just a 16 yr old (i was 15/16 yr old at the time back then just so yall wont think im a pedo jfl).

Altho you should already know when multiple users have told you what happened multiple times that you should be wary and not date her. She is mentally ill and just turned 18 (you have obviously been grooming her before that and also exposed doing that). Besides that tho it would be very stupid of me to post any nudes of her in here. But i shall post something that gives a little proof. This was posted by a user that lived in her area around that time period while they were both offline on discord and said that he was goign to her home. We told him to post proof and he posted this.

Do with it what you want, goodluck.
ex (1).jpg

Mogger

Mogger

Banned
Time online
1d 12h 13m
/r9k/ and other sites I do not know of what happened, the only thing I know about is what happened in lookism discords and dms between her and multiple users. Obviously you will not find naked pics of her as she is a literal minor and the guy that would leak them has the possibility to go to jail. This also happened mainly around 2018 when she was literally just a 16 yr old (i was 15/16 yr old at the time back then just so yall wont think im a pedo jfl).

Altho you should already know when multiple users have told you what happened multiple times that you should be wary and not date her. She is mentally ill and just turned 18 (you have obviously been grooming her before that and also exposed doing that). Besides that tho it would be very stupid of me to post any nudes of her in here. But i shall post something that gives a little proof. This was posted by a user that lived in her area around that time period while they were both offline on discord and said that he was goign to her home. We told him to post proof and he posted this.

View attachment 252275
Brutal if its real, even more brutal if its not

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Time online
43d 8h 47m

View attachment 252275
Different skin and hair colors me XD

A

AnimeCel

6'3, prettyboy
Time online
19d 5h 39m
wtf is happening

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Time online
105d 11h 5m
Different skin and hair colors me XD
I havent seen a bigger cope, that is obviously lightning and flash in a dark room. you dumbass

A

AnimeCel

6'3, prettyboy
Time online
19d 5h 39m
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Time online
43d 8h 47m
I havent seen a bigger cope, that is obviously lightning and flash in a dark room. you dumbass
Okay, want a serious reply? I've seen her body, doesn't match up.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Time online
80d 15h 57m
I'm going to bed nighty night boys,I expect this thread to be 10x shitter when I wake.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)