Congrats to BrendioEEE on cucking RichardSpencel

Sorry to break it to buddy you but your wife was quite whoreish online back in the day. If you're not larping about seeing her naked you will recognize the birthmark on her chest.
Yes I'm aware of this pic. In fact its the only pic there is I'm also fully aware of the actual story behind it being an unironic Jewish guy who actually groomed her and a myriad of other underage girls. Also that image is of her underage. Also in fact, canino, that name seems familiar. Are you Jewish?

Regardless unless there's actual proof of the other stuff, well, gonna have to assume its a larp especially when I have been aware of the story of the notorious Jew who did that before.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang and stuckneworleans
Yes I'm aware of this pic. In fact its the only pic there is I'm also fully aware of the actual story behind it being an unironic Jewish guy who actually groomed her and a myriad of other underage girls. Also that image is of her underage. Also in fact, canino, that name seems familiar. Are you Jewish?

Regardless unless there's actual proof of the other stuff, well, gonna have to assume its a larp especially when I have been aware of the story of the notorious Jew who did that before.
You are turning into a full on hypocrite. If she posts pictures like that she has had sex. Also he didn't groom shit. Your wife is a whore like every other foid and I will JFL at u when she starts fucking Chads behind your back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Deleted member 4577 and 1 other person
You are turning into a full on hypocrite. If she posts pictures like that she has had sex. Also he didn't groom shit. Your wife is a whore like every other foid and I will JFL at u when she starts fucking Chads behind your back.
How? Do you know how easy it to to bait underage girls? That's why there are laws about these things. Canino is the guy who created a server to try and trick Tahlia into circumcising herself and even knajjd admitted to try and get her to kill herself based originally on a known Jewish pedophile who would collect and groom underage girl pics and this was the only one he got out of her after extensive grooming.

How is anything I'm saying contrary to my beliefs or the blackpill even in the first interview I have made I said one of the solutions to inceldom would be an increase in the age of consent EXCEPT for cases of marriage of two individuals 25 years or younger.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Can you repeat that in English? Nice completely ignoring my post btw.
JFL if you believe that your wife mentally progressed in any shape or form. Foids hit puberty and stay on that mental level until they turn 30. If she acted degenerate back then, she will act like a whore later on too.

How did the jew groom her? Did he fish her with looks or attention?
Also my post was grammatically correct, use your brain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang
JFL if you believe that your wife mentally progressed in any shape or form. Foids hit puberty and stay on that mental level until they turn 30. If she acted degenerate back then, she will act like a whore later on too.

How did the jew groom her? Did he fish her with looks or attention?
That's not how biology works. I get you haven't studied evolutionary biology or have a basic understanding of neuroscience and psychology, but I have and do. I'll explain this in words you can understand.

Women mentally go through a couple mental stages, inherently they're always less cognitively aware than men because of less neocortical neurons. When they are children before puberty their mind actually will mentally peak the year before puberty, then once the hormones and estrogen hit it will cloud their mind and reasoning capabilities for quite awhile, however the mind continues to develop all the way to the age of 25, in some cases 26/27 and in very rare cases up until you are 30, but after that it loses its plasticity (ability to learn as easily and accept/process new information). An 18 year old female cognitively is still superior mentally to them when they were 13 or 14 or 15 or whenever peak puberty hits because of cognitive clouding.

I can even remember personally when I was 16 and how much of a cloudy difference there was compared to when I was 18 even as a boy.

Now, why does any of this matter? Because the more cognitively clouded you are, the more prone you are to suggestion, manipulation, etc. Underage females are also provably shown to be less hypergamous and less picky partner wise. This is why some degenerates want to lower the age of consent, because they don't care about marriage they care about sexual gratification with underage females.

Considering I know canino has underage pictures of girls on his PC himself, I don't really consider him to be an unbiased voice on this topic either.

Now I doubt you'll be able to understand any of what I said despite the fact I simplified it to an extreme degree since you're an emotional ethnic but my point has been made.

Women do indeed gain a bit of cognitive clarity once their estrogen starts drying up as they get older, but they also gain cognitive clarity through the natural increase of grey matter and neocortical neurons.

Last edited:
  • +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and BrendioEEE
That's not how biology works. I get you haven't studied evolutionary biology or have a basic understanding of neuroscience and psychology, but I have and do. I'll explain this in words you can understand.

Women mentally go through a couple mental stages, inherently they're always less cognitively aware than men because of less neocortical neurons. When they are children before puberty their mind actually will mentally peak the year before puberty, then once the hormones and estrogen hit it will cloud their mind and reasoning capabilities, however the mind continues to develop all the way to the age of 25, in some cases 26/27 and in very rare cases up until you are 30, but after that it loses its plasticity (ability to learn as easily and accept/process new information). An 18 year old female cognitively is still superior mentally to them when they were 13 or 14 or 15 or whenever peak puberty hits because of cognitive clouding.

I can even remember personally when I was 16 and how much of a cloudy difference there was compared to when I was 18 even as a boy.

Now, why does any of this matter? Because the more cognitively clouded you are, the more prone you are to suggestion, manipulation, etc. Underage females are also provably shown to be less hypergamous and less picky partner wise. This is why some degenerates want to lower the age of consent, because they don't care about marriage they care about sexual gratification with underage females.

Considering I know canino has underage pictures of girls on his PC himself, I don't really consider him to be an unbiased voice on this topic either.

Now I doubt you'll be able to understand any of what I said despite the fact I simplified it to an extreme degree since you're an emotional ethnic but my point has been made.

Women do indeed gain a bit of cognitive clarity once their estrogen starts drying up as they get older, but they also gain cognitive clarity through the natural increase of grey matter and neocortical neurons.
While this may be true most women never stop being emotional and not rational (my mother is the best example). This is why women are so dangerous: they don't know what they want and will act out of emotional impulses most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577 and stuckneworleans
First off, don't talk to me like I'm mentally handicapped you retard I'm an actual white caucasian speaking in my 5th language while you are a fat Mexican.
I agree with your explanation but it's even more proof that your wife has had sex at an early age, as you said girls are highly influencable at that stage and she already demonstrated she was ready to be used for sex. For how much you advocate for marrying a virgin, the damage is already done with your wife and no coping will change that.

• JFL
  • +1
While this may be true most women never stop being emotional and not rational (my mother is the best example). This is why women are so dangerous: they don't know what they want and will act out of emotional impulses most of the time.
I agree, females inherently always have more estrogen and less neocortical neurons which leads to irrational behavior based on emotion, but this behavior does go down and they do become more rational compared to when they were in puberty, much more so in fact even over the course of 4-6 years. However this doesn't mean much when compared to a man of course, but that's not the argument I'm making. I'm not saying women are equal mentally, they are quite obviously not and have very childlike minds, but its through this point I have explained how one could be manipulated at a younger age, and it wasn't just Tahlia there were other much younger females aswell.

• +1
Jfl at this discussion tbh. I had an depressive egirlfriend some years ago and it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life tbh. I broke up with her and 2 days later she had another eboyfriend. You can't trust most women and especially mentally ill girls who need constant validation for their damaged ego. @BrendioEEE

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6401, Golang and 1 other person
I agree, females inherently always have more estrogen and less neocortical neurons which leads to irrational behavior based on emotion, but this behavior does go down and they do become more rational compared to when they were in puberty, much more so in fact even over the course of 4-6 years. However this doesn't mean much when compared to a man of course, but that's not the argument I'm making. I'm not saying women are equal mentally, they are quite obviously not and have very childlike minds, but its through this point I have explained how one could be manipulated at a younger age, and it wasn't just Tahlia there were other much younger females aswell.
No one is arguing against that.

• +1
First off, don't talk to me like I'm mentally handicapped you retard I'm an actual white caucasian speaking in my 5th language while you are a fat Mexican.
I agree with your explanation but it's even more proof that your wife has had sex at an early age, as you said girls are highly influencable at that stage and she already demonstrated she was ready to be used for sex. For how much you advocate for marrying a virgin, the damage is already done with your wife and no coping will change that.
If you're not Med you're ethnic compared to me.

• JFL
  • +1
My mother is 50 and cucked my father 2 times with two different men out of emotions.

• +1
My mother is 50 and cucked my father 2 times with two different men
Then your mother was a not a virgin when she got with your father, and even if she said she was statistically speaking she lied about it, but this only makes up less than 7% of females who report themselves as a virgin .

• +1
These incels still living rent free huh buddy? @BrendioEEE

• +1

virgin btw

• JFL
  • +1

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BrendioEEE and Deleted member 4577
Rtd

Is the jew guy u spoke off who she is talking about here?

• +1
Yes she's talking about that pic in that post and the Jew.
Ok bro
What is your current situation now? Are you living together now or planning to?

• +1
Yeah we're together
Respect, you played your cards well to ascend. I called you out like 4 months ago on .co saying you're an obvious volcel and got 30% warning by Serge jfl. I also called out your wife back then cause it was obvious to me that she was LARPing as a male.

All in all you're based so I'm happy for you, the odds are high that your wife wasn't a virgin though, it is what it is.

• +1
Respect, you played your cards well to ascend. I called you out like 4 months ago on .co saying you're an obvious volcel and got 30% warning by Serge jfl. I also called out your wife back then cause it was obvious to me that she was LARPing as a male.

All in all you're based so I'm happy for you, the odds are high that your wife wasn't a virgin though, it is what it is.
Well I understand if all this was just that and fair enough if true, but like I have said before I'd still be an Incel with women where I live, I had an extremely lucky situation with her approaching me and her being literally on the other side of the world, and again according to the marriage statistics the odds of a female lying about being a virgin in a marriage before they met is I believe going off the top of my head between 5-7% I'm fine with those odds. Almost everything is a gamble in life anyways but I always try to make sure the odds are in my favor.

Well I understand if all this was just that and fair enough if true, but like I have said before I'd still be an Incel with women where I live, I had an extremely lucky situation with her approaching me and her being literally on the other side of the world, and again according to the marriage statistics the odds of a female lying about being a virgin in a marriage before they met is I believe going off the top of my head between 5-7% I'm fine with those odds. Almost everything is a gamble in life anyways but I always try to make sure the odds are in my favor.
I'm mirin, you are a genetic winner. Healthy, masculine NT mind and decent looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madhate
The hungry jacks meme for the thousandth time.

The most notorious tale from the basement. There's literally no proof of this. This comes from Lookism.net which has a known notorious history of rogue moderators who post as other users, go into their accounts, edit their posts, delete swarthes of threads, etc. A day before this happened, a person who had higher admin role, poobear, who also lived in Perth, Australia where Tahlia lived at the time, DM'd her asking to take her virginity, when she rejected him, the post went up almost soon after, JFL.
1585220304128.png

I find it funny, how almost everytime some lie is spread about her, it's almost everytime after she rejects someone, and people are absolutely seething about the fact she approached me and is with me now.

He (poobear) even posted in this very thread saying, "Do you low IQ phaggots actually think this happened?".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LastGerman
Also, the guy that harassed her when she was 13 wasn't the jew called Guy Maimon. It was a guy that went under the name of Minjaze on incels.is. He was from the Netherlands iirc. Maimon was the second guy from israel that got nudes from her during 2017 when she was like 15. Did you even ask who groomed her when she was 13? I remember the first time maimon and noodles met on my discord in 2017 when she was like 15 so do like hundreds of others. She dumped maimon for the guitarist guy iirc. Why are you trusting what she says? Why don't you ask any of the former guys that she admitted to having online relations with about her purity? After her, the guy from the Netherlands became obsessed with her and JB's in general. She also attempted to orbit and hit on doge. Every online relationship she had. She was the one who initiated it went after the guy. She tried it with Doge(Krieger Poet) a teen incel youtube who told her to fuck off. She did it with catfishman, delta, maimon, guitarist guy, minjaze.

4c8f74fe44.png

Last edited:
  • +1
bumo

• +1
Also, the guy that harassed her when she was 13 wasn't the jew called Guy Maimon. It was a guy that went under the name of Minjaze on incels.is. He was from the Netherlands iirc. Maimon was the second guy from israel that got nudes from her during 2017 when she was like 15. Did you even ask who groomed her when she was 13? I remember the first time maimon and noodles met on my discord in 2017 when she was like 15 so do like hundreds of others. She dumped maimon for the guitarist guy iirc. Why are you trusting what she says? Why don't you ask any of the former guys that she admitted to having online relations with about her purity? After her, the guy from the Netherlands became obsessed with her and JB's in general. She also attempted to orbit and hit on doge. Every online relationship she had. She was the one who initiated it went after the guy. She tried it with Doge(Krieger Poet) a teen incel youtube who told her to fuck off. She did it with catfishman, delta, maimon, guitarist guy, minjaze.

4c8f74fe44.png
I didn't trust her, I was heavily researching her for months, I used to be on a myriad of /r9k/ discords myself, even running one of the biggest ones, as for names never really been good with them ngl :lul: but yes she did tell me about him I guess I just always labelled him as "The Jewish Guy" in my mind and it kind of stuck.

Usually when an E-Girl gets exposed there's a paper trail, there's tons of pictures, chat logs, etc. For example with Kasper, there's solid proof she's having 3-Ways with ethnics and degenerates and doing drugs, other girls who have tons of genuinely slutty pictures, others who have literally drove men to suicide on purpose, etc. I was there when girls got genuinely exposed, really bad nasty ones.

When I found out Tahlia was an E-Girl, my heart initially sank, I then did began to ask around, do my research, etc, and the only things I could find as I have mentioned before, was a pic the Jew groomed her into taking, a pic of a mexican girl getting fucked from behind, a story written by poobear after she rejected him on lookism.net, and a questionable story from cheesy. And then of course there's a myriad of random tales from nobodies who frankly I don't trust.

I'm literally the most paranoid, untrusting person, in the world, I basically had an alt for every r9k/chan semi related discord and community I joined and tried to distance myself from the BrendioEEE name outside of a few discords. I was there, hiding.

You would think by now SURELY something would come out, a picture, a chat log, something with a paper trail, like some of the genuinely awful and bad E-Girls, you would think I would have been able to find out, I just keep hearing hearsay, over and over and over, nothing from anyone trustworthy, nothing from anyone I knew back in the day from those discords/communities, nothing I was able to find on my own, and frankly a lot of the negativity lately, i'm not saying this is you at all, but lately has been unironically coming from some of her jealous orbiters who are upset she's with me now. There's 1 in particular who has created multiple accounts on here, and .co.

Am I just supposed to believe that she happens to be the luckiest E-Girl in existence who managed to escape almost all evidence of various bad things against her, and just go on peoples words? Especially the words of people who have really really bad track records on some things?

Last edited:
  • +1
Jfl at this discussion tbh. I had an depressive egirlfriend some years ago and it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life tbh. I broke up with her and 2 days later she had another eboyfriend. You can't trust most women and especially mentally ill girls who need constant validation for their damaged ego. @BrendioEEE
Itse me the Prophet of looksmax.me