Conor and confidence

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Was watching some old Conor video at a press conference, and what I noticed was all the foids around him are getting crazy wet when ever he talks, and then I realised that just objectively Conor is not facially better looking than me, so there has to be a reason he is able to have such confidence while I'm a nervous wreck doped up on anxiety meds because I have panic attacks when I'm supposed to go on a night out.

I think the difference is Conors self confidence comes entirely from within himself, whereas most of us base our confidence on past experiences of interacting with, and being received/ reciprocated by others.

Has anyone here been able to transform from a nervous idiot around foids to Conor level confidence, and if so how did you do it?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and BigBoy
woah same bro I cant seem to get as much girls as famous boxers do, it must be my confidence

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, mogstar, MiroslavBulldosex and 21 others
You call that chicks?

I call it pigs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, IdiAmin, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
woah same bro I cant seem to get as much girls as famous chads do, it must be my confidence
Not saying that, I'm saying if you watch Notorious, you will see Conor always had that confidence.

Plus Conor is not facially a Chad, and we all know foids dont get wet about the fact someone is rich famous, thats just a beta cope.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 4797
Not saying that, I'm saying if you watch Notorious, you will see Conor always had that confidence.

Plus Conor is not facially a Chad, and we all know foids dont get wet about the fact someone is rich famous, thats just a beta cope.
ngl bro I didnt know who u were talking about, i just read a few words

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just be a multimilionnaire MMA superstar theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
Conor is subhuman

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6512
He clearly has the gift of the gab. This comes naturally, you either got it or you don't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Acnno, Deleted member 5048 and 7 others
Just be me theory

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and IdiAmin
Anyway serious answer, its because he was confident in the ability of beating everyone up. As soon as Khabib beated him up all his confidence went away, now he is humble in press conferences.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Acnno, Deleted member 6273 and 8 others
Conors self confidence comes from his training and success in fighting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, BigBoy and Deleted member 6512
Agree with two above posters. Having 'innate' confidence is a meme. You get confident by achievements and positive feedback from your God-given traits. When quantitative traders do well in trading, this shows up in their behaviour, and it's damn near impossible to mimic this behaviour of successful people.

Conor's system would be gushing with serotonin and dopamine etc. from being a fighting king. And that's why he is confident.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 5048, Ocelot and 1 other person
Conor is using law of attraction. That's why bitches are wet around him :lul:

woah same bro I cant seem to get as much girls as famous boxers do, it must be my confidence
When conor is a chad I will attempt suicide

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Was watching some old Conor video at a press conference, and what I noticed was all the foids around him are getting crazy wet when ever he talks
Of course, he is a fucking millionaire badboy MMA champion he can be confident and back it up.

If I did it I would come off as weird jfl

Lol, this is actually just a character to gain fame.
Fighters who earn more money, like Floyd, use this tactic, simply because it attracts more audiences.
And obviously his self-confidence comes from being a good fighter

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Lol, this is actually just a character to gain fame.
Fighters who earn more money, like Floyd, use this tactic, simply because it attracts more audiences.
And obviously his self-confidence comes from being a good fighter
So taking that logic, how does one take being good at X, and use that to be self confident at everything else??

Conor is not self confident because loads of girls have told him he's hot, yet he is Hella confident even around people not into fighting.

That's what we need to get to

D02E6B09 3D76 4D79 9190 855DF2E03FEC

Big yikes right there

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 6273 and studiocel
All confidence comes naturally when you are not an abused dog (from female subtle abuse and rejection over your lifetime).

Why do you think young boys are all confident? (barring kids who get beat by their dads or weird exceptions)

Its natural to feel confident until women become an important factor in your life, thats why so many guys develop social anxiety during puberty, except who? Thats right - the guys who haven't experienced subtle abuse/ostracisation from women (we call them Chads).

Conquer women, and you go back to your childlike confidence again. How do you conquer women? Understand the enemy, then you realise you hold all the power over them.

Pimpmaxxing is the most legit thing every guy should be doing (if they can handle being jaded about female nature), if you want help with this PM me anytime OP. I have become legit 0 inhib around everybody (men/women young/old) since conquering women through pimpmaxxing. No women can ever mog me anymore, its an impossibility.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 11479, oatmeal and 6 others
All confidence comes naturally when you are not an abused dog (from female subtle abuse and rejection over your lifetime).

Why do you think young boys are all confident? (barring kids who get beat by their dads or weird exceptions)

Its natural to feel confident until women become an important factor in your life, thats why so many guys develop social anxiety during puberty, except who? Thats right - the guys who haven't experienced subtle abuse/ostracisation from women (we call them Chads).

Conquer women, and you go back to your childlike confidence again. How do you conquer women? Understand the enemy, then you realise you hold all the power over them.

Pimpmaxxing is the most legit thing every guy should be doing (if they can handle being jaded about female nature), if you want help with this PM me anytime OP. I have become legit 0 inhib around everybody (men/women young/old) since conquering women through pimpmaxxing. No women can ever mog me anymore, its an impossibility.
I wanna pimpmaxx too bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I got mogged today

• JFL
Reactions: studiocel, IdiAmin, Acnno and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal and IdiAmin
OP i tell you to notice this. Look back then how much respect people gave him compared to now. That respect was not given by confidence, it was given by his skills, and confidence was a byproduct of that. He could get away with acting like because he knew (or thought) that he would be never punished. That's why he dropped the act now, once you get exposed it doesn't work anymore. If you act like that while having a loss then your status is gonna fall, since you can't back it up. Its the exact same for everything else in life, you either have something to back it up or you gonna look like a fool and lose your status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5788
So taking that logic, how does one take being good at X, and use that to be self confident at everything else??

Conor is not self confident because loads of girls have told him he's hot, yet he is Hella confident even around people not into fighting.

That's what we need to get to
It has to be something that gives you status, like a soccer player, singer, fighter.
Not all confidence is linked to how much you can have sex, Conor bases his confidence on himself (something like a red pill).
Besides, this is simply his personality

he has been the same cocky bastard ever since he joined ufc until khabib humbled him, his confidence is natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Damn i’d smash ronda tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

Interesting I might do that

Interesting I might do that
Start by watching Patrice O'Neal content on YouTube, as wall as subtly mogging women any chance you get (a good one is to walk in their way on the street, step into their pathway and make them go around you, makes you low inhib because your mogging the bully back)

Anyway serious answer, its because he was confident in the ability of beating everyone up. As soon as Khabib beated him up all his confidence went away, now he is humble in press conferences.
This. also why Michael Jordan is so confident and talked so much shit, he was the best at what he did and he knew it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
This. also why Michael Jordan is so confident and talked so much shit, he was the best at what he did and he knew it
But MJ didn't have that slayer confidence.
Agree Conor is way different post Khabib

But MJ didn't have that slayer confidence.
Agree Conor is way different post Khabib
I just meant confidence in general, he was confident on the court because he knew how good he was at basketball. To be confident is to believe in ones skills, so to be a confident slayer you need to believe in your ability to slay.