Consensus on bimaxillary protrusion.

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox
It makes some look like an ape while some people like Barrett pull it off. Is it to protrusion of the cheekbones that compliment it?

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Pubertymaxxer3
A bit of protrusion can look good on some men and make it look like they have more forward growth. Too much, however, is not good and indeed makes you look like an ape.
1BEF5863 9175 44AD A212 440D7F117639

Barret doesn’t have that much protrusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Administrator and DianabolDownie
A bit of protrusion can look good on some men and make it look like they have more forward growth. Too much, however, is not good and indeed makes you look like an ape.
View attachment 293939
I'm not black so I do not have alot of it, Barrett tier but a bit bigger lips so it protudces more. But still I can't pull it off and I think its because of lack of bone mass in the cheeks so not sure if I should get bimaxillary protrusion fixed or do something for the cheeks like implants and fillers or stuff.

I'm not black so I do not have alot of it, Barrett tier but a bit bigger lips so it protudces more. But still I can't pull it off and I think its because of lack of bone mass in the cheeks so not sure if I should get bimaxillary protrusion fixed or do something for the cheeks like implants and fillers or stuff.
I’d get it fixed. It makes your chin look more reccesed.

I’d get it fixed. It makes your chin look more reccesed.
but there's a strong consensus on the forum for not getting extractions and extraction is the only way to fix it. I would prefer to fix and augment other areas which compliment bimaxillary protrusion first and if it still looks bad then extraction and braces.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
but there's a strong consensus on the forum for not getting extractions and extraction is the only way to fix it. I would prefer to fix and augment other areas which compliment bimaxillary protrusion first and if it still looks bad then extraction and braces.
Yeah, that seems like a good plan.

So what do you think, good cheekbone mass and a forward grown chin? Lip reduction maybe.
don’t ever get extractions or braces. hard mew and chew for cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
View attachment 293939
i'm kinda ape tier unfortunately

So what do you think, good cheekbone mass and a forward grown chin? Lip reduction maybe.
A forward grown chin seems like a must and good cheekbone mass will most likely help as well. Not sure about the lip reduction though since they’ll still be protruding.