.*my*.

Kess mah ess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998, sdmaster and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, HowAmIAlive123 and BigBiceps
fat accepteance? the fuck is that.
This is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. We don't need to teach kids acceptance we need to teach them how to fucking lose weight even though the rest of your family are morbidly obese subhumans dragging you down.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Shrek2OnDvD, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Based Candace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Gargantuan, Deleted member 9837 and 2 others
This is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. We don't need to teach kids acceptance we need to teach them how to fucking lose weight even though the rest of your family are morbidly obese subhumans dragging you down.
Absolutely.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Fat shaming doesn’t work, if it did, there would be no fat people. But encouraging people to be fucking jabba the hutt is not the solution either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, BigBiceps and Danish_Retard
Fat shaming doesn’t work, if it did, there would be no fat people. But encouraging people to be fucking jabba the hutt is not the solution either.
Yeah, I was morbidly obese since childhood because my mother was morbidly obese too. I got bullied for it all through my childhood, and it never changed a thing. All it did was make me want to cope with food more.
Yet the day that I learned how to lose weight I started losing weight. I lost 30kg in less than a year after that. Fuck this shit man, if I just been told what calories there and shit when I was a kid I wouldn't be on this site now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9837, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Yeah, I was morbidly obese since childhood because my mother was morbidly obese too. I got bullied for it all through my childhood, and it never changed a thing. All it did was make me want to cope with food more.
Yet the day that I learned how to lose weight I started losing weight. I lost 30kg in less than a year after that. Fuck this shit man, if I just been told what calories there and shit when I was a kid I wouldn't be on this site now.
Congratulations.

I once read that if the mother is fat while pregnant it makes the likelihood of her children being fat even higher than genetic predisposition.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigBiceps
GIFs fly on social media after Tim Eyman claims he's running for governor -  NPI's Cascadia Advocate

@LondonVillie take some notes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .*my*.
Agreed. Bullying ironically makes you eat more which adds to the vicious cycle

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Agreed. Bullying ironically makes you eat more which adds to the vicious cycle
How? When I was skinny af, I remember getting told to eat more, and how I was too skinny, even though I always had quite good frame. What I did? I started eating more and going to gym, at first it was hard, but funny thing about appetite is that it adapts to your eating habits. If you start eating more, you'll be hungry more often, and when you eat less, you start being hungry less often. Now I know, losing weight is fucking hard. I believe it can be so demotivating to try and lose weight, and the process being so slow, and you not really seeing the belly shrink at first, but especially someone so young as you. Do you really want to spend all your life as fat? You have so much undiscovered potential.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 756 and .*my*.
How? When I was skinny af, I remember getting told to eat more, and how I was too skinny, even though I always had quite good frame. What I did? I started eating more and going to gym, at first it was hard, but funny thing about appetite is that it adapts to your eating habits. If you start eating more, you'll be hungry more often, and when you eat less, you start being hungry less often. Now I know, losing weight is fucking hard. I believe it can be so demotivating to try and lose weight, and the process being so slow, and you not really seeing the belly shrink at first, but especially someone so young as you. Do you really want to spend all your life as fat? You have so much undiscovered potential.
True. I think putting on weight is harder than losing weight. To lose weight all you have to do is not eat. To gain weight you need to eat a lot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigBiceps
I agree but fat shaming as in abusing fat people for fun will do nothing. You’re constructive so I get what you mean.

• +1
I wonder how tf she can afford that big ass mansion:unsure:

I lost 112 pounds when I was in middle school from my own free will

All these fat fucks are full grown adults who can’t muster the willpower to even take care of themselves

just further proof the average person is pathetic if a fucking middle schooler can do better than you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Danish_Retard, ConspiracyTheory and 1 other person
I lost 112 pounds when I was in middle school from my own free will

All these fat fucks are full grown adults who can’t muster the willpower to even take care of themselves

just further proof the average person is pathetic if a fucking middle schooler can do better than you
I asked my obese neighbor why he regained all the weight he lost (he lost like 70 pounds). He told me that people were telling him that he was getting too skinny.

People will say anything just to make sense of their miserable situation. Lol. Just lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9837
I asked my obese neighbor why he regained all the weight he lost (he lost like 70 pounds). He told me that people were telling him that he was getting too skinny.

People will say anything just to make sense of their miserable situation. Lol. Just lol.
They told me the same shit

just don’t listen to them their all fat and Lardy and think anyone who doesn’t have a gut is to skinny

• +1
whitoids nowadays 🤢

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
two women taking the thinnest possible excuse to farm dopamine using their sexuality?

what a surprise lmao

put a fucking burkah on thwse bitches inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6273
two women taking the thinnest possible excuse to farm dopamine using their sexuality?

what a surprise lmao

put a fucking burkah on thwse bitches inshallah
At least Candace deserves some credit for calling out that bullshit in an entertaining way.