Considering Plastic Surgery....

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
Recently, I've had the urge to go for plastic surgery so bad because, I can't look at my face anymore. I'm 18 btw. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions and your thoughts my future plastic surgery things...or such. Am i accurate in describing my issues? Sorry for the hair and closeup... Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Ok thanks.

It may seem like I'm going overboard but I'll make sure I don't over do it and become botched...
  • Extra long chin/Uneven jaw? - (chin reduction, jaw surgery, genioplasty, genio reduction)
  • Bump on nose/Fat nose - rhinoplasty, fillers
  • Recessed chin - (chin injections/chin implant)
  • Botox above eyebrows to lower eyebrows

Pics:

you look good from the front, side profile?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
You should post a picture of your profile, that way we can see your chin and other features better.

Oh crap I didn't realise how many times I used '...' damn
You should post a picture of your profile, that way we can see your chin and other features better.
Yea sorry I can't take a side profile because I have noone to help me ?. Everytime I take it, it looks really really bad and off cause I'm legit dumb like that. From the front would you suggest a rhinoplasty or maybe botox to lower the brows? Also- would you recommend a reduction in the chin? Thanks

Last edited:
Oh crap I didn't realise how many times I used '...' damn

Yea sorry I can't take a side profile because I have noone to help me ?. Everytime I take it, it looks really really bad and off cause I'm legit dumb like that. From the front would you suggest a rhinoplasty or maybe botox to lower the brows? Also- would you recommend a reduction in the chin? Thanks
your nose is fine, lowering the brows might help though

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
Fuaaa jealous of your jaw

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Joyride
You look good tbh, lowering brows might be a good idea just like chesscel said also I don't see the problem with your nose, it's good. Neck training would do wonders imo since you look very skinny. I'd rate 5,5-6,5/10.

chang

• +1
You look good tbh, lowering brows might be a good idea just like chesscel said also I don't see the problem with your nose, it's good. Neck training would do wonders imo since you look very skinny. I'd rate 5,5-6,5/10.
ok gonna do that. thanks for all of your suggestions guys. and yea i am really skinny.
what is that supposed to mean ?

ok gonna do that. thanks for all of your suggestions guys. and yea i am really skinny.

what is that supposed to mean ?
It means a genetically superior asian man, just like chad.
Tyrone = genetically superior black man
Chang = genetically superior asian man
Chad = genetically superior white man
etc...

• +1
It means a genetically superior asian man, just like chad.
Tyrone = genetically superior black man
Chang = genetically superior asian man
Chad = genetically superior white man
etc...
Thank you very much then i appreciate it! =) I have really really bad BDD and my self confidence is REALLY REALLY BAD but you know, i force myself to do things that i don't want to like walking out in the public. legit gives me anxiety and makes me itchy all over. And yea, its to the point that sometimes when im walking, i forget how to walk. BDD is awful and truly terrifying.

• +1
Thank you very much then i appreciate it! =) I have really really bad BDD and my self confidence is REALLY REALLY BAD but you know, i force myself to do things that i don't want to like walking out in the public. legit gives me anxiety and makes me itchy all over. And yea, its to the point that sometimes when im walking, i forget how to walk. BDD is awful and truly terrifying.
Hang in there man! You're definitely above average so you aren't subhuman (lookswise) like some of the other members of this site, I'd say you mog quite a lot of people here actually (definitely me lol).

• +1
Hang in there man! You're definitely above average so you aren't subhuman (lookswise) like some of the other members of this site, I'd say you mog quite a lot of people here actually (definitely me lol).

Thanks man really appreciate it.
Yo
Thanks man really appreciate it.

In high school I've been called ugly a lot and it really hit me deep. Also being bullied hardcore in school both primary and high school. Since then, ya know, BDD striked and my mind got fked and everything started going downhill from there. Thought I was truly a monster and was 0/10. Last year I actually thought I looked deformed. Not even joking. It sucks but it's the truth.

• +1
0/10 would not bang

additional comments: the pic isn't loading for me

0/10 would not bang

additional comments: the pic isn't loading for me
Well it's over for me.:feelswah: The pics are loading for me and others idk why it isn't for you. I uploaded them on Imgur. Ok bye

consider almond eye surgery srs

consider almond eye surgery srs
Damn my eyes are already so small. Almond eye surgery will make them smaller? Idk? And isnt kinda risky? Will take your advice into consideration though ofc

Damn my eyes are already so small. Almond eye surgery will make them smaller? Idk? And isnt kinda risky? Will take your advice into consideration though ofc

nvm lol, disresgard what I said, the imigur I clicked led me to somebody elses profile.

Do you have an account on lookism? I know a user you can pm and he will give you the surgery advice you need.

nvm lol, disresgard what I said, the imigur I clicked led me to somebody elses profile.

Do you have an account on lookism? I know a user you can pm and he will give you the surgery advice you need.
You scared me with the almond eye surgery tbh. I didn't think my eyes were that deformed skskks. But nah i don't have an account on lookism but I will make one. It is lookism.net right? I also already asked people on plastic surgery Reddit on what I needed. 15 people said nothing and there was this one guy who kinda suggested the things I suggested but yea that's about it really.