Constant scalp dandruff CAUSES HAIR LOSS (flaky scalpcels GTFIH)

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
An important PSA for you who struggle with a constantly itchy flaking scalp, take care of it. Now.

The constant flaking of the scalp causes shedding of hair, which, in turn, reduces hair density. Often times, the root of the hair also comes out when the scalp sheds, leaving you with less and less hair.

Since my scalp is unbearably itchy and flakes constantly, it's no wonder that my hair appears to be very low in density. I think I'm gonna hop on Tretinoin ASAP since it appears to have no effects on bone density or growth plates (as opposed to accutane), any of you bros know of good sources to buy this stuff in pill form from?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Zeus and androidcel
I have probably more dandruff than you ever had, and my hair is Dense as fuck. It's pure genetics man, Dandruff can be caused by a million different things.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Itss_BritneyBishh
An important PSA for you who struggle with a constantly itchy flaking scalp, take care of it. Now.

The constant flaking of the scalp causes shedding of hair, which, in turn, reduces hair density. Often times, the root of the hair also comes out when the scalp sheds, leaving you with less and less hair.

Since my scalp is unbearably itchy and flakes constantly, it's no wonder that my hair appears to be very low in density. I think I'm gonna hop on Tretinoin ASAP since it appears to have no effects on bone density or growth plates (as opposed to accutane), any of you bros know of good sources to buy this stuff in pill form from?
Alldaychemist brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BornAgainChad and kobecel
I have probably more dandruff than you ever had, and my hair is Dense as fuck. It's pure genetics man, Dandruff can be caused by a million different things.
Lol let them cope man i have also dandruff for as l9ng as i can remember but no hairloss so far. My doctor also said the same

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Does it just flake, or do chunks of skin come out? Are you using something like minoxidil?

Alldaychemist brah
Thx
They don't have the pills sadly but I'll get all the creams from them. My acne cysts are also in hard to reach places.
Lol let them cope man i have also dandruff for as l9ng as i can remember but no hairloss so far. My doctor also said the same
I don't have just dandruff, I also have overactive sebaceous glands and pimples on my scalp. Normal flaking doesn't cause hairloss, aggressive dandruff that causes your skin and hair root to peel off does.

what can i do about it?

what im doing that probably causes it: hairspray, hairwax, hot blow dry, headset on same spot for 2-3 hours a day. i stopped hot blow drying and hot water on my head for some time but didnt seem to go away