Convinced Japanese girl to come to my house but having second thoughts

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
This is going to sound cucked but i’d honestly rather go on more day trips with her than potentially ruin things with what’s sure to be an awkward meeting. We have physical chemistry but since she apparently has a strict policy of not having sex outside of relationships, my options are to either go back on my promise and go for it, or do nothing and seem like a cuck.

Is there any way to back out? I thought I needed to have sex with her up until yesterday, but I really don’t. A quick pump and dump isn’t going to fill the loneliness that I feel inside

Last edited:
On the other hand, women are fickle so there’s no guarantee that she’ll want to continue going on dates with me either way, especially as a mediocre looking guy

Last edited:
just fuck her you fucking cuck.

Most likely scenario: she’ll make an excuse to leave and I’ll never see or hear from her again

• +1
Reactions: xit
You are inviting her to your place

Some random jap girl is going into an airbnb with a random blackcel from a foreign country she barely knows and you don't think she's keen to fuck just fucking lol

Gay and cuck thoughts

You are inviting her to your place

Some random jap girl is going into an airbnb with a random blackcel from a foreign country she barely knows and you don't think she's keen to fuck just fucking lol

Why is she telling me some sob story about not wanting to have sex outside of a relationship then?

Stop over thinking it and just fuck her. Has any foid ever shown empathy for you? You fuck them and they usually don't want to see you again. Make the best of it and at least manage to get laid in Japan to make your trip truly memorable. Stop giving a shit about some hoe you'll never even see again in a few weeks