convo with bro, how to make the retard be honest with me

vaninskybird

vaninskybird

jb maxxer
he always says im better looking than him, even after he gets rated higher by girls, this narcy cunt is ded srs ruining my mental health
there's a girl that i like and he kept saying the 3 of us should hang out, like tf, why would i bring someone taller and better looking than me on a date

i call him brutus for a reason, he's my bro but i expect this narcy cunt to backstab me

thought?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Piss on him to assert dominance

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
Don't worry bro, I got you. You look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
If you couldn’t tell he was being sarcastic so it’s pretty obvious your rating isn’t actually high.

If you couldn’t tell he was being sarcastic so it’s pretty obvious your rating isn’t actually high.
no he's not, he unironically says this

The repetitive emojis are a clear sign that he’s blowing smoke up your ass to make you feel good
thats just one text, but he does this irl too, if i say that i wont talk to a girl bc im unattractive he would say "nah you look better than me", its really pissing me off cus i know he's trying to be supportive and i told him to stop but he doubles down on his bluepill

thats just one text, but he does this irl too, if i say that i wont talk to a girl bc im unattractive he would say "nah you look better than me", its really pissing me off cus i know he's trying to be supportive and i told him to stop but he doubles down on his bluepill
At least you’re aware that he is dwelling in some blue pill bullshit (assuming he does look better than you). Normies do this all the time and back this fallacy with a heap of vague bullishit.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
Desktop Screenshot 20210217   21344010 2

@getra told u he was ded srs