[Blackpill] Convo with male model

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
@streege
So yesterday I talked to this male model on instagram dms
Untitled.png

Basically, he said that looks are very important and it has helped him a lot in getting women
He also said he doesn't hookup a lot and was in a relationship
But his girlfriend was a serial cheater who cheated with other celebrities on instagram

Also, girls approach him a lot in real life
Agreed with me that a virgin's attention is more pure and not to find serious relationships in bars

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Angel

Angel

Banned
@streege
So yesterday I talked to this male model on instagram dms
View attachment 120420
Basically, he said that looks are very important and it has helped him a lot in getting women
He also said he doesn't hookup a lot and was in a relationship
But his girlfriend was a serial cheater who cheated with other celebrities on instagram

Also, girls approach him a lot in real life
Agreed with me that a virgin's attention is more pure and not to find serious relationships in bars
Post screenshots faggot

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

All or nothing || Life as sub6 = meaningless
Imagine being a male model, but your gf still cheats on you.
JFL.
Be Gigachad or death theory.

But srs I remember reading a post (source forgotten) where a foid admitted to cheating on her ex because she felt he’d cheat anyway due to his attractiveness.

So if you’re a MM and still get cucked. There’re probably 2 possibilities: 1. She’s insecure; 2. You got mogged by hotter MMs.

eyes

eyes

6'8 Subhuman high e cyclop
Be Gigachad or death theory.

But srs I remember reading a post (source forgotten) where a foid admitted to cheating on her ex because she felt he’d cheat anyway due to his attractiveness.

So if you’re a MM and still get cucked. There’re probably 2 possibilities: 1. She’s insecure; 2. You got mogged by hotter MMs.
Funny thing is my grandma always says: handsome husband is someone's else husband.
JFL my grandma is blackpilled and she doesn't even know it.

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Apprentice
"cheated with celebrities on instagram"
hmm sounds familiar...

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

All or nothing || Life as sub6 = meaningless
Funny thing is my grandma always says: handsome husband is someone's else husband.
JFL my grandma is blackpilled and she doesn't even know it.
Another proof that most people date average people because they’ve compromised

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Apprentice
Imagine being a male model and, instead of hookups, you get PSL incels sliding in your dm
I watched a video that was linked from here with chico in it. the older comments from 3 to 4 years ago were women swooning over him and saying how hot he is. the most recent comments seem to be incels and psl types debating whether he or Sean Opry mogs the most, and discussing various other lookism subjects jfl

currymax

currymax

stealing this phrase tyvm
I watched a video that was linked from here with chico in it. the older comments from 3 to 4 years ago were women swooning over him and saying how hot he is. the most recent comments seem to be incels and psl types debating whether he or Sean Opry mogs the most, and discussing various other lookism subjects jfl
we need more global warming

BigBoy

BigBoy

Mangekyou Sharingan
She legit said that she chose my grandpa because he was unattractive, and he wouldn't " run any where" JFL.
if your grandmother gl? whats the point of the relationship if she doesnt like or love him? i honestly feel like this is what would happen to me if i ever got married.

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Enthusiast
Imagine being a male model, but your gf still cheats on you.
JFL.
He should have made sure all the windows were barred and the doors were locked before leaving the house.

Just keep foids locked indoors with no technology theory

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
OP invite him in the forum. Make him have an AMA here.

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Boy slayer pretty
Mog or get mogged

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Zephir
With this fwhr it's normal to be cucked

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)