[Cope]HGH peptide cycle + AI(Bone thickness)

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
MOD GRF 3x100mcg/daily
IGF-1 LR3 100-150mcg/daily
Ipamorelin 300mcg/daily

+ 25mg aromasin every 3 days

maybe clomid to raise test a bit

My goal is getting thicker bones on my face since they are just average right now

Are the doses too high or ok for a 20yo?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Put the effort into securing funds for maxfac

MOD GRF 3x100mcg/daily
Ipamorelin 300mcg/daily

My goal is getting thicker bones on my face since they are just average right now

Don't pretend your taking it for facial born growth we know you just wanna heightmaxx at 20.
If you're looking for facial bone growth you need estrogen so take out Aromasin unless you're also using some form of testosterone.
Flurbiprofen accerates bone growth too.
Personally I'd use testosterone and flurbiprofen if I was trying to encourage frame/facial bone growth
Btw your femur will be closed but there's a good chance your spine isn't so you could grow a bit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OCDMaxxing and Newguyaround
Don't pretend your taking it for facial born growth we know you just wanna heightmaxx at 20.
If you're looking for facial bone growth you need estrogen so take out Aromasin unless you're also using some form of testosterone.
Flurbiprofen accerates bone growth too.
Personally I'd use testosterone and flurbiprofen if I was trying to encourage frame/facial bone growth
Btw your femur will be closed but there's a good chance your spine isn't so you could grow a bit

Heightmaxxing at 20 is pointless tbh
why estrogen tho?

MOD GRF 3x100mcg/daily
Ipamorelin 300mcg/daily

you need multiple years to change your face with HGH.
Arnold Schwarznegger increased his FWHR a lot while bulking with HGH when he was very young, but it took many years

not sure if you have seen this, but you need more then just what u listed + taking it over decades