[COPE] My new religion/cult I Just invented that make sense of everything

Oooor it's just a cucked simulation.

Just steal the plot of a normie tv show called the good place and add your autistic twist theroy.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, axedee and Autist
there's no after life, your ugly cunt life is all you have
I honestly hope there isn't an afterlife after fucking around with salvia. I'm kind of scared to kill myself after that one really bad trip I had on that shit.

I honestly hope there isn't an afterlife after fucking around with salvia. I'm kind of scared to kill myself after that one really bad trip I had on that shit.
realistically there is no afterlife, its a concept created by ppl to cope with death

realistically there is no afterlife, its a concept created by ppl to cope with death
Trip on some psychedelics and you will begin to question that. I don't want there to be an afterlife fyi so this isn't me coping.

That would make no sense lol.

im sorry op but its all cope ugly people are meant to suffer and go to hell and attractive people are meant to have a good life and go to heaven
we are literally gods joke something he can laugh at when he is bored im a living example because of this how could i accomplish anything knowing i have a microdick? i am a literal joke to everyone here everyone out in (((society))) and god himself and i meant to suffer my whole life untill i rope and go to hell , god exists everyone... but he hates you and wants you to suffer he is evil

• So Sad
Reactions: impure666 and axedee
im sorry op but its all cope ugly people are meant to suffer and go to hell and attractive people are meant to have a good life and go to heaven
we are literally gods joke something he can laugh at when he is bored im a living example because of this how could i accomplish anything knowing i have a microdick? i am a literal joke to everyone here everyone out in (((society))) and god himself and i meant to suffer my whole life untill i rope and go to hell , god exists everyone... but he hates you and wants you to suffer he is evil
If God exists then why do children get cancer?
If God exists then why do we have wars?
:soy:

• Woah
Reactions: axedee
fuck i should be granted 40 virgins for my suffering when i die roping not "hell" i didnt chose to have a microdick and suffer my wholelife, this faggoty (((god))) chosed so why the fuck is suicide a sin you fuck

fuck i should be granted 40 virgins for my suffering when i die roping not "hell" i didnt chose to have a microdick and suffer my whole this faggoty (((god))) chosed so why the fuck is suicide a sin you fuck
I will get my dickmaxing thread out sooner fren don't give up yet :feelsautistic: (maybe next week)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I will get my dickmaxing thread out sooner fren don't give up yet :feelsautistic: (maybe next week)
i literally dont think i can go througth your advice i went to an andrologist TWICE and after specifically telling him my erect size was 4 inches he said BUT y-ou are average! you just need to lose x amount of weight and you will be fine im not really a fatcel im a little overweight im am already begun to lose weight i have lost 20 pounts in 1 and a half month by diet alone and i plan to lose 40 more i have specifically asked in this forum if losing weight will increase size most answers were no im so confused either the fags of this forum are lying or the doctor is lying i dont know anymore i was a bout to ask him about PE methods but he didnt even want to listen i cant convince my parents to buy PE stuff if the doctor doesnt aprove it i really doubt my fat pad hides 1/2 inches my bonepressed length is 5 inches(assuming im not counting it from my ass) and that is not even average but he thinks it is i think its over maybe in the future i will be able to try it out

i literally dont think i can go througth your advice i went to an andrologist TWICE and after specifically telling him my erect size was 4 inches he said BUT y-ou are average! you just need to lose x amount of weight and you will be fine im not really a fatcel im a little overweight im am already begun to lose weight i have lost 20 pounts in 1 and a half month by diet alone and i plan to lose 40 more i have specifically asked in this forum if losing weight will increase size most answers were no im so confused either the fags of this forum are lying or the doctor is lying i dont know anymore i was a bout to ask him about PE methods but he didnt even want to listen i cant convince my parents to buy PE stuff if the doctor doesnt aprove it i really doubt my fat pad hides 1/2 inches my bonepressed length is 5 inches(assuming im not counting it from my ass) and that is not even average but he thinks it is i think its over maybe in the future i will be able to try it out
Bonepressed length = the length you have at low bodyfat% but you can dickmax by creating new tissue and stretching it further
some guys even got 3 inches over 2-3 years it depends how consistant and dedicated you are

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
Bonepressed length = the length you have at low bodyfat% but you can dickmax by creating new tissue and stretching it further
some guys even got 3 inches over 2-3 years it depends how consistant and dedicated you are
hope so but the point of that post was that i cant convince my parents to buy dickmaxing stuff since my doctor wont aprove them i guess i can follow through the expercises part that requires no products but who knows man i can only cope at this point

hope so but the point of that post was that i cant convince my parents to buy dickmaxing stuff since my doctor wont aprove them i guess i can follow through the expercises part that requires no products but who knows man i can only cope at this point
lol if you need you parents permission, it means you are too young anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
lol if you need you parents permission, it means you are too young anyway.
im 17 bro my dick is done growing anyway do you dissagre with this?

That wouldn't be fair and you'd still be at a big advantage being attractive.

im 17 bro my dick is done growing anyway do you dissagre with this?
yeah it's done growing lengthwise from now it will only increase thickness
btw you sound very high inhib at your age i would buy all kind of shit secretly, everybody do it at that age it's over for good boys

• +1
lol lets see that happening im never i mean NEVER counting girth if i see that im a girthlet too on top of lengthlet i will push myself into the rope
Lol dude If i listened to my parents and all their blue pill garbage growing up I would have roped by now
you have high inhib because you have small dick btw
it's a paradox you cant escape unless you got insane will power

Lol dude If i listened to my parents and all their blue pill garbage growing up I would have roped by now
at least i learnt about the blackpill since i was 15 i never really got the bluepill stuff get to me after that age
you have high inhib because you have small dick btw
it's a paradox you cant escape unless you got insane will power
the only way i can get rid of my high inhibition is if i have a AT LEAST AVERAGE DICK 6 inches or death
you know what ? i will fucking lose all of that weight in 2-4 months anyway so that fucker doctor will listen to me and see the problem and aprove the guide that you will create , maybe there is still some coping left in me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and axedee
at least i learnt about the blackpill since i was 15 i never really got the bluepill stuff get to me after that age

the only way i can get rid of my high inhibition is if i have a AT LEAST AVERAGE DICK 6 inches or death
you know what ? i will fucking lose all of that weight in 2-4 months anyway so that fucker doctor will listen to me and see the problem and aprove the guide that you will create , maybe there is still some coping left in me
Lol @ being an edgy 17 year old when you could use DHT gel with PE.

Keep blaming God like a little high inhib bitch and never ascend with this attitude.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and androidcel
877.jpg
=Bro

• +1
someone bro me

Extra Chromosome
= br0

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
the ultimate cope

Lol @ being an edgy 17 year old when you could use DHT gel with PE.

Keep blaming God like a little high inhib bitch and never ascend with this attitude.
shut the fuck up retard you dont even know me and no i didnt directly blame "god" i just say he is evil for making suicide a sin while so many people suffer and deserve better (like myself)

Legit legit

• JFL
Reactions: Bengt