Cope the skin IQ legend hasn't commented on microneedling?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
user @Cope has not commented on microneedling thus I will not microneedle until he does so. Is it good or bad fellas, ive heard getting it done at home is bad 100% and uhh sounds like appeal to authority. Microneedling seems more hardcore so I refuse to do anything until I feel 100% on microneedling. When I do I might make a high iq thread on microneedling idk.

You know you are getting too old when you see pattern in types of users and how they may develop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BrickTop, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
user @Cope has not commented on microneedling thus I will not microneedle until he does so. Is it good or bad fellas, ive heard getting it done at home is bad 100% and uhh sounds like appeal to authority. Microneedling seems more hardcore so I refuse to do anything until I feel 100% on microneedling. When I do I might make a high iq thread on microneedling idk.
Pussy

After hearing people fuck their skin up beyond repair I will not. Plus I’ve seen ppl say use vit c serum after and apparently that’s a big nono. I wouldn’t be surprised if incels on here were trying to sabotage everyone to increase overall psl. Research before fuckin yourself up.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and W0KESTMOTHF
After hearing people fuck their skin up beyond repair I will not. Plus I’ve seen ppl say use vit c serum after and apparently that’s a big nono. I wouldn’t be surprised if incels on here were trying to sabotage everyone to increase overall psl. Research before fuckin yourself up.
I'm injecting Chinese rat piss and I don't give a fuck, ascend or die and the only way to ascend is to try, researching more and more will always guarantee that you won't do it and stay the same

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I'm injecting Chinese rat piss and I don't give a fuck, ascend or die and the only way to ascend is to try, researching more and more will always guarantee that you won't do it and stay the same
high t tbh
questionable iq

Jfl nah I’ve researched a lot of stuff and use it, microneedling is risky If you don’t know what you are doing

Dermaneedling at home is the only low inhib thing I have done in the last few years tbh