copes for being late twenties

killer400

killer400

Iron
jo, i'm late twenties and didn't know about looks importance until recently, doing surgery now etc is fucking brutal. already on dating apps with fraud angle i only match girls my age, older or very rare rarely mid twenties, it's over i am genetic trash doomed to be made fun of. i need help i want those girls i see on the street fucking beautiful with omg faces and perfect tanned great shape and it's just over for recessed birdcel skinnyfat

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6789 and 3 others
there aren't a lot. you're supposed to at least have money by now.

i'm still working on it, coping is really hard.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and CursedOne
Fillers
Lower bodyfat and get visible abs
Make sure you have great hairstyle or get HT if you are balding
Lifts for shoes

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Stevensmithgerard, CursedOne and 1 other person
there aren't a lot. you're supposed to at least have money by now.

i'm still working on it, coping is really hard.
and do what with the money? i have but what do you do with it? buy bottles in the club? lol
girls don't notice you have 200k in the bank

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
jo, i'm late twenties and didn't know about looks importance until recently, doing surgery now etc is fucking brutal. already on dating apps with fraud angle i only match girls my age, older or very rare rarely mid twenties, it's over i am genetic trash doomed to be made fun of. i need help i want those girls i see on the street fucking beautiful with omg faces and perfect tanned great shape and it's just over for recessed birdcel skinnyfat

I don’t get how you guys rationalize wanting the best of the best to settle for you when you look disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, Deleted member 6512, wasted and 5 others
I don’t get how you guys rationalize wanting the best of the best to settle for you when you look disgusting
If you want the best, you really do have to BE the best. And if you don't want the best, understand that most women think they ARE the best even when they're objectively not, so you don't have a choice in 2020.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, turkproducer and NarcyChadlite
I'm late twenties too. Better late than never. I had a transplant and am fighting to regain any hair I can. I'm on a good skincare routine. I'm getting jaw surgery next year that will set me back 90k. Then I'm getting more surgeries. I'd rather be a good looking mid 30's guy than a mid 30's guy who didn't do anything to improve his situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Stevensmithgerard, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Just look good bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous and GigaMogger
If you're late 20s, have money and consider yourself ugly, seriously look into surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and GigaMogger
that will set me back 90k.
thats so rough

Men can reasonably retain good physical attractiveness well into their 30s provided:
1. they were attractive to begin with
2. aren't visited by the Norwood reaper
3. don't let the sun fuck up their skin
4. are in good shape
It's a lot harder for women since their thinner skin makes them more prone to wrinkles way earlier. It's really easy to distinguish a 30 yo woman from a 20 yo woman, while it's not as easy with men.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Deleted member 4797
Just mew bro :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Gym for abs and arms
Neck max
Bead fraud
Nice car

will at least be able to pull low teir normie
If thats not enough then just rope moaning for 10/10 wifu

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
You have gotten all the advice you need, so when will you begin?
If not, enjoy your stay, fellow rotter