COPINGVOLCEL PLZ DO A TYPING SPEED TEST

xefo

xefo

After seeing this shit:

The Dangerous Power that Online Echochambers Have on the Younger Generations (millenials and younger):

Tbh, I regret signing up on this site and wasting so much time when I could have been learning useful things instead. I didn't know when I signed up that the vast majority of the users here are just teenagers who are far younger than me, I assumed that they were at least my age or older but I was such a fool to think that.

As you can probably see I have started to post less and less, now I just visit the site once in a while to check my notifications out of habit, but I have stopped posting on new threads because I know that it's a waste of time. The truth is that I only came here out of boredom because I didn't know what to do with my life and instead of seeking solutions, I just buried my head in the sand and came here to kill time instead of doing things that would actually help me. Without the pandemic, I never would have even made an account here.

And I don't reject the idea of the black pill that looks matter when trying to attract someone, what I do reject however is this groupthink mentality that is highly prevalent in online cults like mgtow, incel, black pill, TRP and PUA. Nobody who is really a part of those groups is capable of thinking for themselves, they constantly ask others to validate them and to tell them what to believe in because otherwise, they would be completely lost. The black pill community is wrong about most of the things that it talks about, most of it comes from stereotypes and misinterpretations that could easily be beaten by real experience.

I used to believe that maybe incels had a point, that maybe some of their actions were justifiable because maybe they were being mocked or ridiculed for their looks, but then when I started to see so much proof to the contrary everywhere around me, I started to discover how toxic those internet communities can be to someone's self esteem, beliefs and opinions. Like nazi propaganda, it can completely reshape how people view the world, and the ones who are the most vulnerable are most often kids and teenagers because they are much more naive than adults and can easily be lied to and manipulated.

Most of the new looksmax users are mocked for their physical appearance and told that because they don't have the looks of a supermodel, they must kill themselves ot that their life is going to be hell and that they will never get what they want but the truth is that they/you are wrong about this subject. Women don't all thirst for supermodels and the small percentage of women on tinder doesn't speak for the entire female population, and if anything, those women on tinder are actually the lowest quality women you will find, maybe not in terms of physical appearance but definitely in their personality and the way that they treat their boyfriend or other people.

However, the main problem with this forum isn't even one of those things, it is the fact that this forum's users have only one goal in life, which is to get laid as much as possible, their only goal is based around thirst and letting themselves be controlled by their sex drive, and although we shouldn't become monks like the mgtow, becoming obsessed with it so much isn't a path to success or happiness either. There has to be a balance, nobody in this world who ever became successful in life ever reached that point by being obsessed with getting laid. So, the problem with the looksmaxxing community is that they focus on an unattainable ideal that they think will bring paradise on Earth for them only, but if they can't reach it they will feel miserable. The truth is that happiness is a state of mind, and self control is the best way to reach it, not hedonism.

This forum preaches hedonism and calls self control cope and claims that it is toxic, which is complete nonsense meant to drive the brainwashed sheep into a miserable existence of unattainable goals and short term pleasure that leaves them forever dissatisfied with their life. I joined while knowing a big part of this information already and thinking that I would be strong enough to resist the indoctrination, but clearly I underestimated your ability to brainwash people, and although, you haven't won this fight, I haven't been 100% resilient.

Because of this toxic site, I have doubted myself much more than before and I started to trust this site's users more than I should have, and I started to believe that there was something wrong with me, and that the girls who checked me out weren't actually telling me to approach them, but then when I looked back at my past experiences, I realized something. No matter how much bullshit this site claims, if there were no pandemic and I were to go out, I would be able to get laid quite easily, I wouldn't even have to talk to 100 women to be able to have sex since I was already getting checked out the few times that I went out.

There are some things that this site's users are right about though like when they recommend men who have a recessed jaw to get a jaw surgery, that will definitely help them. But the vast majority of people don't need plastic surgery. And one of the biggest problems with this site, one that has made me decide to stop being as active is that guys who look normal are told that they are ugly because they don't match the site's beauty standards. Because, while I completely agree than an ugly guy should looksmax to maximize his chances, a guy who is average looking shouldn't have to go above and beyond to get what he wants since if it were the case, then most blue pilled men would be incels.

The black pill assumes that most men are incels because they think that simps are incels but that is not actually the case, it is in our nature as men to want to help and support women so it is normal, it does not cause those men to be unable to find someone, it just means that they will rather help a woman than one of their closest friends if they see the possibility of getting laid, that is because they are unable to see that they are thinking with their dick. But those men do manage to find someone, they may not be Chads, and they may not be hooking up, but they are definitely having sex with someone that they love, so they aren't incels.

So, when you tell normies that they should rope, you may ruin a decent guy's self esteem and make it even more difficult for him to get a girlfriend because he will think that every time a girl checks him out, it's all in his head or that if she really liked him, she would approach. Maybe you guys don't realize it but everything that you say on this site is powerful enough to change someone's beliefs by making them doubt themselves and act in a way that drives them away from their goals, not towards them. And that is one of the reasons why guys like @larsanova69 @ArvidGustavsson and @Amnesia are still on here even though they look far above average and are able to get laid with ease. Because when you are part of such a cult, even when you are at the top rank and you have gained the respect of the group, it's still not enough, just like a steroid user who has reached the most impressive physique of his dreams, he will still inject steroids to get bigger.

Meanwhile, out there, there are guys who look just as average as me who were never brainwashed by such toxic things as the black pill and they are so confident that they can not only succeed with the women who check them out but they are also able to approach random women and get some success there too, they're not afraid of failure because nobody was able to create powerful doubts in their mind so although they are uglier, they get laid more, and they are happier in general because they don't have limiting beliefs.

Totaling in at a whole essay:
7977FEDD 63FE 490F B9FD 57CDDFE111CF

We are gonna need a words per minute speed @copingvolcel
CADE04A1 213C 4DAD B323 51FDB180ED68

@looksmaxxer234 @ArvidGustavsson @brbbrah @Copemaxxing @larsanova69 @St. Wristcel @WadlowMaxxing @OOGABOOGA @Rope2647 @Blackout.xl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wagbox, TheChosenChad, TheEndHasNoEnd and 25 others
Based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
Inb4 he types another essay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, WadlowMaxxing, Chadrapist and 3 others
IS HERE SOMEONE WHO IS GONNA READ THIS POST OF A MENTALLY ILL KLINEFELTERSCEL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4797 and 6 others
I've have never read a single word that he has said.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 2634, Stare and 4 others
my hombre went & wrote a phd lmao

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
@copingvolcel why do you type so much

• +1
@copingvolcel why do you type so much
I asked him this once, and he began talking about how he was mercilessly bullied and stuffed in lockers during high school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, WadlowMaxxing, Ocelot and 15 others
6'4 btw

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and xefo
shit user who I can’t tell if he unironically thinks he’s a chad? The only thing he has going for him is being the same height as me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, johncruz12345, Warlow and 2 others
I asked him this once, and he began talking about how he was mercilessly bullied and stuffed in lockers during high school
Jfl he told me he liked writing and that it was his hobby

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and xefo
shit user who I can’t tell if he unironically thinks he’s a chad? The only thing he has going for him is being the same height as me
I don’t think he thinks he’s a chad just doesn’t grasp that people don’t want to read 10,000 words

Last edited:
I don’t think he’s a chad just doesn’t grasp that people don’t want to read 10,000 words
Nah but I honestly think that this
motherfucker thinks he’s chad lol
4022D960 13C7 408C BC90 73D820DD38B0

I really don’t hate on others for how they look but when you’re a fuckwit you kinda deserve it aye

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and xefo
Whom?

• +1
Liar i know meme

Legendary thread

• Love it
I mean @brbbrah @Proex were also in the comments of it and I’m pretty sure @Bronze8 reacted to it, so they can all vouch that you are an abused dog
1 Aa4MKOdE86LzM1CrBeqffg

After seeing this shit:

View attachment 874374

View attachment 874376
@looksmaxxer234 @ArvidGustavsson @brbbrah @Copemaxxing @larsanova69 @St. Wristcel @WadlowMaxxing @OOGABOOGA @Rope2647 @Blackout.xl
@copingvolcel

• +1
Looks like the angel from supernatural tbh

• +1
Keep bumping my thread like the abused dog on a leach you are.

I won’t even tag you and you’ll see it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6723
Keep bumping my thread like the abused dog on a leach you are.

I won’t even tag you and you’ll see it
No, I won't, I'm going to be spending all my time on my steam and epic account and none on here, have fun with the incels.

Nah but I honestly think that this
motherfucker thinks he’s chad lol
View attachment 874410
I really don’t hate on others for how they look but when you’re a fuckwit you kinda deserve it aye
Well he told me he can slay on tinder and be a male model but he’s volcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and DharkDC
After seeing this shit:

View attachment 874374

View attachment 874376
he takes between 15 minutes and half an hour to write some pseud piece of garbage..............

• So Sad
No, I won't, I'm going to be spending all my time on my steam and epic account and none on here, have fun with the incels.
by replying to that comment you once again bumped my thread without me tagging you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
  • +1
by replying to that comment you once again bumped my thread without me tagging you
haha u showed him xefochad!!!! 😎😎👌

• Love it
You got cs? Lemme run ranked with you