Correct order for these surgeries

Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
Bimax Ccw, genioplasty, midface implant, Taban almond eye, lower eyelid retraction and orbital implants, hair transplant. Idk if I should bother with jaw implant or not

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6401
You aint doing nuthin/10

• +1
Reactions: cococola, MentalistKebab, LebenistneHure and 5 others
What is midface implant for? Fraud forward growth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bimax Ccw, genioplasty, midface implant, Taban almond eye, lower eyelid retraction and orbital implants, hair transplant. Idk if I should bother with jaw implant or not
You can do them all at the same time except the midface implant. It's only when you install implants that you can't do shit on that area anymore.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Take one surgery at a time

Get Lefort 1 + BSSO (or chinshield) + Genio + CCW first. That should cost 12K

Or you can get a modified lefort 3 for 17K or a high lefort 1

Or you can take the long option and attemp MSE + FM with imdo. This will not only potentially gain you lateral expansion of the maxilla, an upswing in the maxilla but also an increase bigonal width and increase forward and upward projection of the mandible via IMDO

You dont need almond eye surgery, from what I remember about seeing your face is that you ideally need orbital decompression and lower eyelid retraction. Remember protruding eyeballs are from a recessed maxilla so if you can get ML3 you wouldnt need orbital decompression

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5694, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
Do everything at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
bimax + genio, then taban and his implant if needed, then the rest. Implants always in the end.

• +1

Or you can take the long option and attemp MSE + FM with imdo. This will not only potentially gain you lateral expansion of the maxilla, an upswing in the maxilla but also an increase bigonal width and increase forward and upward projection of the mandible via IMDO

You dont need almond eye surgery, from what I remember about seeing your face is that you ideally need orbital decompression and lower eyelid retraction. Remember protruding eyeballs are from a recessed maxilla so if you can get ML3 you wouldnt need orbital decompression
Is there anyone who performs ML3 cosmetically?
You aint doing nuthin/10
Why not

Last edited:
  • +1

what the fuck is FM and ML3?

Get the bimax with genio and see where you at after that