could dht cream on your brows make your brow ridge and chin make them uber large?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
legit theory or retarded Idea?

you can clearly see that a brow ridge is highly influenced by androgens.

so would rubbing dht cream on your brow ridge give it more insentive to grow and thus make it increase in size if you have GH for it?

assuming your plates are open obviously

or would this do absolutely nothing and just have bad side effects?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
DHT creams in the first place are a retarded idea for any purpose.

It wouldn't grow your brow bone or your chin.

It will give you acne, oily skin, and fuck up your hair, crash your E2, enlarge your prostate, suppress your natural hormone production, and best of all, give you 0 muscle mass.

Don't do DHT creams. Outside of puberty, DHT isn't a particularly useful hormone outside of it's influences on mood, cognition, and mental state. It's physical effects are not that great. MPB, prostate enlargement, acne and oily skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero, National Rodgerism and 8 others

It will give you acne, oily skin, and fuck up your hair, crash your E2, enlarge your prostate, suppress your natural hormone production, and best of all, give you 0 muscle mass.

Don't do DHT creams. Outside of puberty, DHT isn't a particularly useful hormone outside of it's influences on mood, cognition, and mental state. It's physical effects are not that great. MPB, prostate enlargement, acne and oily skin.

Exactly. A lot of people here (mostly lookism members) seem to think that all active ingredients in topicals remain localized to the area of application. It's especially true with dickpiller types (probably the dumbest crowd in the incelosphere/PSLverse) who think DHT creams will make their dick bigger but that DHT won't get absorbed into the circulatory system and affect other things (androgenetic alopecia, excess body hair, acne, etc.).

They don't understand the concept of systemic absorption. I mean, how do you think hormone patches work?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, middayshowers, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Exactly. A lot of people here (mostly lookism members) seem to think that all active ingredients in topicals remain localized to the area of application. It's especially true with dickpiller types (probably the dumbest crowd in the incelosphere/PSLverse) who think DHT creams will make their dick bigger but that DHT won't get absorbed into the circulatory system and affect other things (androgenetic alopecia, excess body hair, acne, etc.).

They don't understand the concept of systemic absorption. I mean, how do you think hormone patches work?
should I use a dermapen on my pdnis to increase dht absoption?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Deleted member 470 and FatJattMofo

Well said man

Well said man
bro come on discord asap
we are currently finding ways to increase DHT, can you tell us why its a bad idea?

It increases dick size too I've heard

bro come on discord asap
we are currently finding ways to increase DHT, can you tell us why its a bad idea?
I'm not in the group anymore. Send me an invite link. I left because I feel like everything you're researching is out of desperation and completely lacks logic and foresight, and most of the things are pretty ridiculous. I talked to @Soulsmaxx about my feelings on things and how the most important thing is consistency+time. Looking for quick fixes with research chemicals is a bad decision and I know that first hand from my past. I say that in the nicest way possible. I think you guys are great and enthusiastic but I don't know why you'd need to increase your DHT or growth hormone or T or anything else unless you have such low amounts of it to the point that it's overwhelmingly debilitating for you. The side effects of injecting hormones are very long lasting if not lifelong and you really need to ask your self if what you're doing is worth it. I'll join back though. Just send me the link in PM

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, middayshowers, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Apparently dht can be used and is basically a backup if your t falls in your own body . Also blasts your Dick but t probably does that too but maybe at a lower effect. But i don't think its solely that . they are also lookism autistists that think dht is the master horomone for all male features to happen and solely dht

Apparently dht can be used and is basically a backup if your t falls. Also blasts your Dick but t probably does that too but maybe at a lower effect
T is used as a back-up when your HPTA fails. But why would you want to shut yourself down for life? For some muscle? It's a pretty horrific trade off to be honest. And @tincelw, I can tell you tons of bad effects of raising your DHT. Hairloss, acne. All the typical androgenic sides. What's the reason you want to use DHT cream? It seems like a bad idea without even getting into things. It's just risk/reward at this stage. If you want to just focus on specific things then you can expect a lot of other aspects of your appearance and your life to start suffering as a result of bad decisions and borderline obsession. Everythingmaxing > Lookmaxing. Ask @Soulsmaxx to send you the dialog I had with him. Or I'll send it to you. I feel I gave him some pretty good advice.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, middayshowers and Soulsmaxx
T is used as a back-up when your HPTA fails. But why would you want to shut yourself down for life? For some muscle? It's a pretty horrific trade off to be honest. And @tincelw, I can tell you tons of bad effects of raising your DHT. Hairloss, acne. All the typical androgenic sides. What's the reason you want to use DHT cream? It seems like a bad idea without even getting into things. It's just risk/reward at this stage. If you want to just focus on specific things then you can expect a lot of other aspects of your appearance and your life to start suffering as a result of bad decisions and borderline obsession. Everythingmaxing > Lookmaxing. Ask @Soulsmaxx to send you the dialog I had with him. Or I'll send it to you. I feel I gave him some pretty good advice.

send it to me bro. The reason I want to use DHT cream is for the androgenic "side effects", pronounced secondary sexual features and sexual dimorphism caused by high DHT in puberty are correlated with higher attractiveness. not for muscle gain

send it to me bro. The reason I want to use DHT cream is for the androgenic "side effects", pronounced secondary sexual features and sexual dimorphism caused by high DHT in puberty are correlated with higher attractiveness. not for muscle gain
I really don't know about that. I think attractiveness is just mostly how your face looks. You can use the cream if you want. I'm not trying to stop you but I really can't give any science based advice as I'm completely oblivious to what you stated about DHT cream bringing out secondary sexual features.

looksmaxxing
increasing dht

pick one

looksmaxxing
increasing dht

pick one
Androgenic effects caused by DHT

You say you want androgenic side effects?

DHT's effects during puberty as an androgen are substantial. Beyond your full development of secondary sexual characteristics though, the hormone isn't nearly as useful as testosterone.

If you are in puberty and a teen/pre-teen, taking exogenous hormones could fuck you up for life. Don't do it. Want to maximize development? Keep a healthy bodyfat, exercise regularly, 8 hours of sleep every night no exceptions, and maintain a balanced, nutritious diet. I always tell young guys to play sports while you can, either recreationally or for a school team. Even if you're a second or third stringer, the experience will help you.

To reiterate, if you are an adult, DHT drugs aren't going to do much for you beyond lowering E2, making your body hair grow in faster, leaning you out, giving you acne and oily skin, make you go bald, grow your prostate, and not give you a single ounce of muscle mass.

Advice for TRT guys below.

I always tell guys who are doing TRT to just do injections.

injectable testosterone has been around for almost 80 years now. It's had hundreds, maybe thousands of studies done on it.

It's safer and easier than patches and DHT creams/gels. We know what it does in the body and it's a simple injection and bam your done until next injection.
Androgenic effects caused by DHT

Almost all of those are pubertal effects.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Almost all of those are pubertal effects.
which will be pronounced by DHT (btw i only think DHT is useful in puberty)

whats your opinion on Mesterolone (basically testosterone with higher androgenic:anabolic ratio

whats your opinion on Mesterolone (basically testosterone with higher androgenic:anabolic ratio
You're too old buddy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 439

It's also called Proviron. I've heard some people call it the oral equivalent to masteron, which is an injectable DHT derivative. Bodybuilders take DHT derivative steroids to lean out pre-contest.

Proviron is a bad idea. It suppresses natural testosterone like all steroids do and is basically pure DHT. You'll look and feel worse after taking it guaranteed. I don't recommend it. I don't recommend any steroids unless the person has low testosterone. In that case doctor prescribed injectable testosterone is their best bet.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You're too old buddy
I fear this might be true but there is only one way to find out

also @jefferson experienced all these effects and he is 20

@Henry_Gandy
@TeenAscender
@SexuallyAbusive
@WadlowMaxxing
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Chintuck22

thoughts?