Could I get a comprehensive rating + suggestions?

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I have several questions.
Where would I be on the PSL scale?
What rating am I?
What are my most chad features and incel facial features?
How many points do I go up by jaw jutting?
What looksmaxxes would you suggest I do to be as attractive as possible?
Which game should I run for success? (Prettyboy game or dom slayer game?)

Also, I am 18 years old. My height is 5' 9.5"-10" and my bideltoid is 19.5"-20.5".

Soft light: https://unsee.cc/44f07f0b/
Hard light: https://unsee.cc/9ebf97d6/

3.5/10 psl I'd say.

Good features: eyebrows, nose, harmony
Bad features : high hairline, bad skin, upper eyelid exposure, protruding lips, undefined jawline.

Looksmaxing suggestions : clear up your skin first, get a better hairstyle. If you have high % body fat, cut fat to see how your cheekbones stand. I'd say pretty boy game would be a more valid option for you.

Ooh very typical incel. Maxilla, mandible, and chin recession. Acne needs work, fix that first. Hair looks boring (like mine), see a stylist and ask for suggestions. Thick eyebrows is good, try to thicken them more and straighten them. PSL 3 honestly but can be improved drastically.

1 psl 2 irl. no chad features all incel. 0. ldar

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and badromance
3.5/10 psl I'd say.

Good features: eyebrows, nose, harmony
Bad features : high hairline, bad skin, upper eyelid exposure, protruding lips, undefined jawline.

Looksmaxing suggestions : clear up your skin first, get a better hairstyle. If you have high % body fat, cut fat to see how your cheekbones stand. I'd say pretty boy game would be a more valid option for you.
My lips protrude because my teeth are unaligned and fucked up. Likely a result of jaw recession too. What could I do to fix both problems?

Also, my DHT levels are pretty high so that might be making my hairline high.

Ooh very typical incel. Maxilla, mandible, and chin recession. Acne needs work, fix that first. Hair looks boring (like mine), see a stylist and ask for suggestions. Thick eyebrows is good, try to thicken them more and straighten them. PSL 3 honestly but can be improved drastically.
Does coconut oil help make them thicker?

My lips protrude because my teeth are unaligned and fucked up. Likely a result of jaw recession too. What could I do to fix both problems?

Also, my DHT levels are pretty high so that might be making my hairline high.
If you have high DHT then you can probably grow very thick facial hair. At this point jawfrauding through beardmaxxing would be legit.

Most brutal rater tbh
Well at least now I know why I've had such a hard time getting foids tbh. The whole time it's just been because I'm fugly.

So... LDARmaxx for me boyos?

Last edited:
This will be my first comprehensive rating. I will first detail your characteristics from top to bottom:
Negative characteristics:
1-Your hair is not dense, the coloring is neutral (-0.5 points)
2-Your skull is very small and flat, plus your forehead is bulging out a bit (-0.5 points)
3-You have light acne (-0.6 points)
4-Underdeveloped jaw (-1 point)

Neutral characteristics:
1-Your skin coloring is average (+0.2 points)
2-Your eye area is average (+0.2 points)
3-The mouth area is low-to-average (+0.2 points)
4-Your facial harmony is low-to-average (+0.5 points)

Good characteristics:
1-Your nose is OK (+0.8 points)
2-Your supraorbitary torus is OK (+0.6 points)
3-Your eye coloring is decent (+2.3 points)
4-Frontal Symmetry (+1 point)

FINAL SCORE: 4.1/10

If you have high DHT then you can probably grow very thick facial hair. At this point jawfrauding through beardmaxxing would be legit.
What kinds of surgery should I get for my jaw? Or should I just get a palate expander and mew?

This will be my first comprehensive rating. I will first detail your characteristics from top to bottom:
Negative characteristics:
1-Your hair is not dense, the coloring is neutral (-0.5 points)
2-Your skull is very small and flat, plus your forehead is bulging out a bit (-0.5 points)
3-You have light acne (-0.6 points)
4-Underdeveloped jaw (-1 point)

Neutral characteristics:
1-Your skin coloring is average (+0.2 points)
2-Your eye area is average (+0.2 points)
3-The mouth area is low-to-average (+0.2 points)
4-Your facial harmony is low-to-average (+0.5 points)

Good characteristics:
1-Your nose is OK (+0.8 points)
2-Your supraorbitary torus is OK (+0.6 points)
3-Your eye coloring is decent (+2.3 points)
4-Frontal Symmetry (+1 point)

FINAL SCORE: 4.1/10
That's much better than some of the ratings I got but still puts me at sub5. I think I'll just try to fix my most obvious flaws and hope that my puberty helps things too.

PSL 3, sorry. Round face and lots of bloat/10.

lose bodyfat asap

PSL 3, sorry. Round face and lots of bloat/10.
My masseteur is hypertrophied and my lower jaw is extremely recessed. I'm only 153 pounds so I think it's either water retention or jaw recession, likely both tbh.

Lower third holding you back big time

I'm not getting involved in your dick measuring contest :feelswhat:

Your acne is terrible. However, everything above your nose is actually average-good. I assume that you're jaw jutting in that one pic. Fix your lower jaw with surgery and you have the potential to be a 5-5.5/10

You to get some accutane or some shit to fix that acne. Acne can be a killer for looks.

Otherwise I'd say you're a 5

Lmao what have I started? :lul::lul::lul:

You are a good candidate for a chin implant, could drastically impact your look.

You are a good candidate for a chin implant, could drastically impact your look.
I'm jaw jutting in half my pictures, and I can see that faking a normal jaw makes a big change in my appearance.

BTW, are jaw implants better than jaw extensions?

You to get some accutane or some shit to fix that acne. Acne can be a killer for looks.

Otherwise I'd say you're a 5
The side effects scare me, but I'm sick of having constantly oily skin with blackheads and huge ass pores. I'm trying witch hazel to see if that shrinks my pores and stops my acne from coming back.

Otherwise, if that doesn't work, I'll just get some accutane and clear my face up with it. It's actually acne + acne scars from cystic acne that's fucking my skin up.

Norwoodcem

3PSL at most. horrible skin, no zygos significant maxillary mandibular and even orbital recession, chin height = philtrum height theyre not that far off, potato jaw, eyes and nose too large (or the rest of your face and skull too small rather), norwood, pretty fat too etc. there is hope though, i would not call you deformed by any means you have basic harmony, eyebrows are redeeming and except for chin and skin no absolutely ogre-flaws. start with fixing your skin it failos you massively and also get a haircut to cover your shit up, maybe consider genio or a chin implant if youre still not happy with your look

Goddamn how I wish I lived where you are and were right next to you.:incel:
imagine trying to bully a 13 y/o on the internet because ur mad hes more pretty than u. lowest lifeform ive ever seen in my life