Could I get a nerdy 4/10 chick as a 4/10 6'4" ?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
There's zero other tallfags here btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
no olny chad no face for ur height

yes if they have a height fetish

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Hi guys I'm 6'4. I just woke up in the morning with my 6'4 height and made breakfast while being 6'4. A friend of mine asked about my 6'4 height and then I went to the gym and almost hit my head with my 6'4 height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6402 and 21 others
u could slay in brazil king

even if you're 5'10 with 4/10 face as long as you're NT tbh. why? saw that irl time after time.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and WadlowMaxxing
If you’re gymmaxxed and your frame is good enough the sky is the limit

I'm 6 foot 4 and I'm not that ugly. Are you sure you are 4/10? Have you ever posted pics on the forum?

I'm 6 foot 4 and I'm not that ugly. Are you sure you are 4/10? Have you ever posted pics on the forum?
IMG 20201122 103105

im for sure a 4/10

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and 5'8manlet
Really dude?
Not really tbh. You won’t have models in your dms, but you’ve got a good enough chance to get with a good portion of girls in clubs.

Yes.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Hes like 5-5.25psl, he underrates himself.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and HowAmIAlive123
Yes, although if your really skinny at that height you will look subhuman. Being that tall offsets alot of facial flaws. Targeting femlets will make your life easier.

I showed my pic fully this time, I genuinely am a 4/10 I think. I'm in such confusion. Most people say I'm a 4/10 some say average.

I showed my pic fully this time, I genuinely am a 4/10 I think. I'm in such confusion. Most people say I'm a 4/10 some say average.
Send link

jfl ur not 4/10

but hypothetically so, yes

Wtf srs bro or larping to improve my self esteem?

Lifefuel if true I've been thinking about killing myself over how I look jfl

idk if you're the one that trolling me, you look at least average and you say you're 6'4? fucked up brain, not much to say.

• +1
Yeah, it's because your mid face is too long unfortunately.

You look like you have a recessed jaw (or chin) and I think that if you fix that, you would look a lot better, you would probably become a 5/10.
For that you need a maxillofacial jaw surgery. If you don't have good insurance, it can cost you 5000$ and it takes 1 month to recover from the surgery but it's completely worth it.

I also used to be 4/10, but I had the opposite, my jaw had too much forward growth and my side profile looked ugly and weird. A jaw surgery fixed that problem for me and made me much better looking.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Hozay

You look like you have a recessed jaw (or chin) and I think that if you fix that, you would look a lot better, you would probably become a 5/10.
For that you need a maxillofacial jaw surgery. If you don't have good insurance, it can cost you 5000$ and it takes 1 month to recover from the surgery but it's completely worth it.

I also used to be 4/10, but I had the opposite, my jaw had too much forward growth and my side profile looked ugly and weird. A jaw surgery fixed that problem for me and made me much better looking.

stfu holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
No, unfortunately he has a face that looks a bit like Elliot Rodger due to a mid face that is much longer than his lower third.

No, unfortunately he has a face that looks a bit like Elliot Rodger due to a mid face that is much longer than his lower third.

keep projecting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5145 and BigBoy
stfu holy shit
This is looksmax.me, if the truth pisses you off so much, go back to reddit, greycel.

We're here to looksmax, not to bury our head in the sand.

• +1
This is looksmax.me, if the truth pisses you off so much, go back to reddit, greycel.

We're here to looksmax, not to bury our head in the sand.

you fucking idiot this guy can have a nice gf with that face and height (big one) top 1% and you talk all sort of bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5145 and BigBoy

I don't think I have a long midface, I think my chin lacks vertical height.

But thank you for being honest, I am indeed a 4/10.

Elliot Rodger is a 6/10 I dont see your point

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
keep projecting
You've only been here for 3 days, you have no idea what makes a face look attractive. It's all about proportions, and shapes.
In my case, I have a good lower third, but my mandible is quite short so I don't look as great as I could be.
And, my eyes are very round and small when compared to the rest of my face, I have small eyes but a big face which ruins my harmony.
And, to top it all off, my nose is too big.

Because of all of this, I am average, probably 5 or 5.5/10.
But before my jaw surgery, I was a 4/10, so I understand what he is going through. However, jaw surgery is a good solution that would fix his problem.

For me, I would need eye and nose plastic surgeries with taban, and maybe even mandible implants to improve those areas.

But as a tall 5/10, I already do very well IRL and with a muscular ripped physique I would do even better so I may not even need those things and he won't need plastic surgeries either.

He only needs to fix his lower third like I did and he should be fine.

You've only been here for 3 days, you have no idea what makes a face look attractive. It's all about proportions, and shapes.
In my case, I have a good lower third, but my mandible is quite short so I don't look as great as I could be.
And, my eyes are very round and small when compared to the rest of my face, I have small eyes but a big face which ruins my harmony.

But before my jaw surgery, I was a 4/10, so I understand what he is going through. However, jaw surgery is a good solution that would fix his problem.

For me, I would need eye and nose plastic surgeries with taban, and maybe even mandible implants to improve those areas.

But as a tall 5/10, I already do very well IRL and with a muscular ripped physique I would do even better so I may not even need those things and he won't need plastic surgeries either.

dn read

Do you think that I could be fine as is without jaw surgery?

You dont know how to rate.
5/10 is average/normie. 4/10 is 1 big flaw below average, 3/10 is more big flaws below average, 2/10 is a bit disfigured, 1/10 is severely disfigured.
And to be above 5/10, you need very special aesthetics like:
-large mandibles (Tom welling on my avi is a good example)
-good eye area (almond deep set eyes which are big enough for the face)
-Eye area, mid face and lower third are proportional
-Blue eyes
-Good hair
-Good harmony (features that go well together)

And you need to have no big flaws to be above 5/10.

Thankfully, some things can be changed, but not everything. Many people can rise from 4 to 5 or from 5 to 6 though, sometimes even 2-3 points if you're lucky.

cope im 6ft5
bro i didn't mean to brag, i was saying there's no tallfags in my physical LOCATION so she has few other tallfag options.

im legit the only one, it's me or high tier normie average height kids, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
bro i didn't mean to brag, i was saying there's no tallfags in my physical LOCATION so she has few other tallfag options.

im legit the only one, it's me or high tier normie average height kids, that's it.
oh sorry