Could I get a nerdy 4/10 chick as a 4/10 6'4" ?

568597 50fd8a579cded086cdddf5d4feecc2eb

Do you think that I could be fine as is without jaw surgery?
Jaw surgery is only a possibility if you go to an expert in the field and they tell you that your jaw isn't properly aligned. It's a medical issue, not just a cosmetic thing but it helps your looks a lot so I highly recommend you do it.

Of course without the surgery, without any looksmaxxing at all, you could still get a girlfriend. Anyone can get a girlfriend, even guys who are 2 or 3/10, as long as you're not aspie you can get a girlfriend. But, your options will still be very limited.

If women never make long eye contact with you when you're out in public, that means that you never receive IOIs, so you have no opportunities, so you'll have to rely on social circles, and instead of being able to have sex after the first or second date, maybe like my little brother, you'll end up waiting months for sex while putting the girl on the pedestal.

The more options you have, the more sex you will have and the less you will worship the women that you attract.
So it depends on your goals, if you're fine becoming a simp or a beta bux, then don't improve anything but if you want to be treated like a lover, with respect and adoration then you better looksmax. Looksmaxxing changes everything, I have seen it for myself, I get checked out a lot more since I have done the surgery than before.

bro i didn't mean to brag, i was saying there's no tallfags in my physical LOCATION so she has few other tallfag options.

im legit the only one, it's me or high tier normie average height kids, that's it.
When I was 4/10, I was getting mogged by high tier normies who were much shorter than me, but ever since I have become normie, I mog all those short high tier normies who used to mog me.

Height is a big halo but it isn't everything. Height just makes it easier to succeed when you are already at least average in the face, it adds a few points to your looks level, but most women would rather be with a short Chad than a tall below average guy, so you have to fix your face.

When I was 4/10, I was getting mogged by high tier normies who were much shorter than me, but ever since I have become normie, I mog all those short high tier normies who used to mog me.

Height is a big halo but it isn't everything. Height just makes it easier to succeed when you are already at least average in the face, it adds a few points to your looks level, but most women would rather be with a short Chad than a tall below average guy, so you have to fix your face.
The big issue is I have a government job that hardly gives me time off, I have no downtime to go get massive invasive surgery. At the same time, I'm depressed and lonely and I don't want to be 23 before I can finally get a GF.

5/10 is average/normie. 4/10 is 1 big flaw below average, 3/10 is more big flaws below average, 2/10 is a bit disfigured, 1/10 is severely disfigured.
And to be above 5/10, you need very special aesthetics like:
-large mandibles (Tom welling on my avi is a good example)
-good eye area (almond deep set eyes which are big enough for the face)
-Eye area, mid face and lower third are proportional
-Blue eyes
-Good hair
-Good harmony (features that go well together)

And you need to have no big flaws to be above 5/10.

Thankfully, some things can be changed, but not everything. Many people can rise from 4 to 5 or from 5 to 6 though, sometimes even 2-3 points if you're lucky.
Ratings are about how you look than defined calculated features.

Dont listen to this autistic advice @Native grow out your hair, gymcel, get a skincare routine(I know you have one) and youll slay.

Dont listen to this autistic advice @Native grow out your hair, gymcel, get a skincare routine(I know you have one) and youll slay.
I screenshotted, honestly bro I genuinely think I am a 4/10 and I'm genuinely suicidal about this but you have no idea how any little support you give me motivates me.

Thank you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BigBoy
The big issue is I have a government job that hardly gives me time off, I have no downtime to go get massive invasive surgery. At the same time, I'm depressed and lonely and I don't want to be 23 before I can finally get a GF.
You should first go see a maxillofacial jaw surgeon to assess your situation with X-Rays of your jaw, and if it is really bad and a surgery would help a lot, then you need to work hard to save up the money you need so that you can quit your job. Also, you'll need help from people for the surgery since you'll be in bed for many days and you'll need someone to take care of you. Me I had my parents, if you can organize that with your parents, that would be ideal because it needs to be with someone you can trust.

It is also possible that you're not recessed, in that case, there would be nothing to improve, because they can't add bones, they can only change the position of your jaw. If there is nothing to fix, then you would be stuck at 4/10.

So at least get the x-ray, then you'll know if you have a problem. Unlike plastic surgeons, jaw surgeons aren't just trying to take as much money as possible from you, they won't invent a problem that you don't have, X-rays never lie.

It's impossible to slay when you're recessed. As a looksmax user, you should already know this.

Nothing can make up for being recessed, you have to fix the problem directly.

What if the guy on your avi was recessed, would you still find him as attractive? Of course you wouldn't. You're just lying to OP and telling him to cope, you are very dishonest.

I screenshotted, honestly bro I genuinely think I am a 4/10 and I'm genuinely suicidal about this but you have no idea how any little support you give me motivates me.

Thank you.
You shouldn't have to feel suicidal over that, find out where you stand in the looks department, and what you can do to improve and take action, that is what the site is for after all.

It's impossible to slay when you're recessed. As a looksmax user, you should already know this.

What if the guy on your avi was recessed, would you still find him as attractive? Of course you wouldn't. You're just lying to OP and telling him to cope, you are very dishonest.
I am being 100% genuine in what Im saying. Ive been telling OP hes above average ever since he posted his first pic.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You shouldn't have to feel suicidal over that, find out where you stand in the looks department, and what you can do to improve and take action, that is what the site is for after all.
Dude there's something genuinely wrong with me. Either I suffer from mental depression, accutane fucked up my mental health, or it's just the intense loneliness getting to me and the blackpilled realizing that I'm a social outcast 4/10 who might remain lonely forever.

It's fucking brutal because I've been told that I'm quite intelligent, and I know and see things Normies don't see. I'm very self aware as well, I know almost all my flaws in character and in my face/frame, even in the way I act. But I can't fix half this shit and I get so brutally depressed at the same time. I honestly am probably one of the most depressed users on the forum, if I don't take caffiene and do nofap I'm essentially a shaking, anxiety ridden, freaked out mess that can't even function.

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998

I don't even care about slaying bro, I legit just want to feel wanted by a single female that doesn't treat me like absolute dogshit. Literally a 4/10 nerdy chick is perfectly fine as long as im not getting cucked. That's all I'm asking for.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Baldingman1998
nerdy girls care for face much more than sluts

Dude there's something genuinely wrong with me. Either I suffer from mental depression, accutane fucked up my mental health, or it's just the intense loneliness getting to me and the blackpilled realizing that I'm a social outcast 4/10 who might remain lonely forever.

It's fucking brutal because I've been told that I'm quite intelligent, and I know and see things Normies don't see. I'm very self aware as well, I know almost all my flaws in character and in my face/frame, even in the way I act. But I can't fix half this shit and I get so brutally depressed at the same time. I honestly am probably one of the most depressed users on the forum, if I don't take caffiene and do nofap I'm essentially a shaking, anxiety ridden, freaked out mess that can't even function.
That is because you don't understand the black pill. All that stuff you said is pure cope. Your depression doesn't come from nothing, it's caused by the lifestyle that you currently have, if your life was better, you'd be happier, but that can be changed, everything can be changed.

The black pill is about discovering that looks, money and status define your position in life and your ability to attract women which both have an effect on your level of happiness. But the black pill is also about how you can improve your looks, money and status to get a better life.

Blue pilled people would like to have you believe that it's all in your head and that you are better looking than everyone else and that it's all about self confidence and personality. But the black pill shows you that all of this is lies, that your problems are linked to your bad looks, poverty and isolation (looks, money and status). The black pill isn't nihilism like most people believe, it is actually a guide to success and happiness.

You still have to put in the hard work and effort, but at least the black pill tells you how to reach your goal. Because if you fix your looks, even if you're depressed, women will check you out, and the same will happen if you make six figures and if you talk to more women, you'll have lots of fun experiences.

Blue pilled people like @BigBoy would rather feed you lies to help you cope while the black pill shows you the path that you must take to get what you want. When you ask a blue pilled man how to get women, he'll tell you that you must work on your personality or that it just happens, but when you ask a black pilled man, he'll tell you the truth and when you apply that truth, your life will be better than ever before.

Fuck dude seriously
at least I think so
usually girls who are more promiscuous tend to value height and body more than others

I don't even care about slaying bro, I legit just want to feel wanted by a single female that doesn't treat me like absolute dogshit. Literally a 4/10 nerdy chick is perfectly fine as long as im not getting cucked. That's all I'm asking for.
Nobody can slay unless they are Chad anyways. Slaying would mean that you can attract such a large quantity of women that you could get laid every day if you wanted, very few men are at that level. You cannot become Chad if your starting point is 4/10, I know I'll never slay but it's not a big deal.

To get what you want, you need to be able to attract women outside of social circles, that is literally all you need. To do that, you must first assess if you even stand a chance. You must check for IOIs (indicators of interest), it's hard to do during COVID19 since everyone wears masks but whenever you get the chance to be in a public place without a mask on, look around to see if any women make eye contact with you.

If their eye contact lasts for a very long time and they still look at you even when you notice them, it means they want to talk to you, so if you approach them, it's nearly guaranteed that they will not reject you, you can have a conversation with them and ask them out on a date after 10 minutes or earlier if you run out of things to say, then she will give you her number, and with a good gameplan for the date, you can get laid after the first or second date if you take the lead enough.

If you get lots of IOIs such as long eye contact from many women often, then you will have so many low risk opportunities that you won't even need to looksmax.

In my opinion, looksmaxxing is only worth it if you are too ugly to get IOIs, and when you reach a point where IOIs become common, you can stop looksmaxxing and just keep taking action on every IOI that comes from a girl you are interested in.

Your true rating is not what any of us thinks, it's how women view you, if they check you out, then you're not too ugly. Go out more, and test for IOIs and you'll have your answer.

Nobody can slay unless they are Chad anyways. Slaying would mean that you can attract such a large quantity of women that you could get laid every day if you wanted, very few men are at that level. You cannot become Chad if your starting point is 4/10, I know I'll never slay but it's not a big deal.

To get what you want, you need to be able to attract women outside of social circles, that is literally all you need. To do that, you must first assess if you even stand a chance. You must check for IOIs (indicators of interest), it's hard to do during COVID19 since everyone wears masks but whenever you get the chance to be in a public place without a mask on, look around to see if any women make eye contact with you.

If their eye contact lasts for a very long time and they still look at you even when you notice them, it means they want to talk to you, so if you approach them, it's nearly guaranteed that they will not reject you, you can have a conversation with them and ask them out on a date after 10 minutes or earlier if you run out of things to say, then she will give you her number, and with a good gameplan for the date, you can get laid after the first or second date if you take the lead enough.

If you get lots of IOIs such as long eye contact from many women often, then you will have so many low risk opportunities that you won't even need to looksmax.

In my opinion, looksmaxxing is only worth it if you are too ugly to get IOIs, and when you reach a point where IOIs become common, you can stop looksmaxxing and just keep taking action on every IOI that comes from a girl you are interested in.

Your true rating is not what any of us thinks, it's how women view you, if they check you out, then you're not too ugly. Go out more, and test for IOIs and you'll have your answer.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Hes like 5-5.25psl, he underrates himself.

judging by this lonely pic someone posted on this topic, he is slightly below avg

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
judging by this lonely pic someone posted on this topic, he is slightly below avg
He doesnt have hair in this pic. When he grows his hair out he will be above average.

This site underrates ethnics like crazy.

That is because you don't understand the black pill. All that stuff you said is pure cope. Your depression doesn't come from nothing, it's caused by the lifestyle that you currently have, if your life was better, you'd be happier, but that can be changed, everything can be changed.

The black pill is about discovering that looks, money and status define your position in life and your ability to attract women which both have an effect on your level of happiness. But the black pill is also about how you can improve your looks, money and status to get a better life.

Blue pilled people would like to have you believe that it's all in your head and that you are better looking than everyone else and that it's all about self confidence and personality. But the black pill shows you that all of this is lies, that your problems are linked to your bad looks, poverty and isolation (looks, money and status). The black pill isn't nihilism like most people believe, it is actually a guide to success and happiness.

You still have to put in the hard work and effort, but at least the black pill tells you how to reach your goal. Because if you fix your looks, even if you're depressed, women will check you out, and the same will happen if you make six figures and if you talk to more women, you'll have lots of fun experiences.

Blue pilled people like @BigBoy would rather feed you lies to help you cope while the black pill shows you the path that you must take to get what you want. When you ask a blue pilled man how to get women, he'll tell you that you must work on your personality or that it just happens, but when you ask a black pilled man, he'll tell you the truth and when you apply that truth, your life will be better than ever before.
Youre also the guy who said two people at similar heights cant have different frames :feelskek:

Im trying to make him notice he is legitimately above average and needs to softmax to live a happy life. While youre giving shit ratings.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Youre also the guy who said two people at similar heights cant have different frames :feelskek:

Im trying to make him notice he is legitimately above average and needs to softmax to live a happy life. While youre giving shit ratings.
What I said is true, there are small differences in muscle insertions between two men of the same height but they are not as big as you claim.
It's impossible to have 5 foot 4 limbs or 5 foot 10 limbs at 6 foot 4. Height is not just magic, it's explainable by the size of your limbs, taller men have longer arms, longer torsos, longer arms, bigger feet, bigger hands, and bigger faces.

So it's not possible to be tall and have the body of a manlet. It is possible to have very long legs and a normal torso though and it is possible to have smaller or bigger wrists and it is possible to have wider or more narrow shoulders, but again, it's only a small difference.

You think that a guy who is genetically gifted and starts with a muscular physique has a bigger frame than an untrained guy with no muscle mass. You can't compare true frame size unless you compare 2 men of the same height, weight and body fat percentage. And you wouldn't be able to tell a difference.

And since it's easy to lie with camera angles or the size of the lens as we have often seen, the comparison would have to be done in real life, so when you use pictures to prove your point, it does not prove anything.

You should first go see a maxillofacial jaw surgeon to assess your situation with X-Rays of your jaw, and if it is really bad and a surgery would help a lot, then you need to work hard to save up the money you need so that you can quit your job. Also, you'll need help from people for the surgery since you'll be in bed for many days and you'll need someone to take care of you. Me I had my parents, if you can organize that with your parents, that would be ideal because it needs to be with someone you can trust.

It is also possible that you're not recessed, in that case, there would be nothing to improve, because they can't add bones, they can only change the position of your jaw. If there is nothing to fix, then you would be stuck at 4/10.

So at least get the x-ray, then you'll know if you have a problem. Unlike plastic surgeons, jaw surgeons aren't just trying to take as much money as possible from you, they won't invent a problem that you don't have, X-rays never lie.
Dude the thing is, I look super underdeveloped because I'm half asian. I am not an underdeveloped white guy, I'm actually an average hapa. My jaw looks very similar to my mother's, which tells me my growth is likely exactly as it should have been.

I'm not actually that recessed, it's just the entire shape of my jaw is small, and I have a bigger upper lip from my jungle gook mother.

He doesnt have hair in this pic. When he grows his hair out he will be above average.

This site underrates ethnics like crazy.

does he have the hair to be above average now? In this pic? No? Then he is below avg. If we're judging "oh he doesnt have x here. When he has that, he will be a chad". Jfl

OBVIOUSLY RETARD

Are you sure
YES im a 5/10 and i got 4/10 girls interESTED IN ME

4/10 FACE + 6'4 just wear lifts and ur a chad retard

does he have the hair to be above average now? In this pic? No? Then he is below avg. If we're judging "oh he doesnt have x here. When he has that, he will be a chad". Jfl
Kys he shaved cuz hes in the military. I rated based on his previous pictures he had with hair.

Dude the thing is, I look super underdeveloped because I'm half asian. I am not an underdeveloped white guy, I'm actually an average hapa. My jaw looks very similar to my mother's, which tells me my growth is likely exactly as it should have been.

I'm not actually that recessed, it's just the entire shape of my jaw is small, and I have a bigger upper lip from my jungle gook mother.
If your upper lip is bigger, that's a sign that a jaw surgery would help you.

Jaw deformities are not accidental, they are a genetic thing, I had an underbite because that gene is on my dad's side and my mother's side, my maternal grandmother (the one on my mother's side) has an underbite, and my dad had an underbite that he fixed too but his was less bad.

Genetic deformities are just as bad as non genetic deformities, they are not normal and they damage your looks level, you have 2 choices now, you can either bury your head in the sand and pretend like the problem doesn't exist, or you can fix it and get that life that you want.

It's not true that all asians are like this, most asians are not recessed, if their skull is smaller, it remains proportional. You don't have a small skull, your mid face is huge, your jaw is the problem. It's easy to see if you are recessed, if your chin is in a straight line with your forehead or behind, you are recessed, but if it is forward grown ahead of your forehead a bit, then you are most likely not recessed.

If you want a more accurate answer, send me a photo of your side profile.

If your upper lip is bigger, that's a sign that a jaw surgery would help you.

Jaw deformities are not accidental, they are a genetic thing, I had an underbite because that gene is on my dad's side and my mother's side, my maternal grandmother (the one on my mother's side) has an underbite, and my dad had an underbite that he fixed too but his was less bad.

Genetic deformities are just as bad as non genetic deformities, they are not normal and they damage your looks level, you have 2 choices now, you can either bury your head in the sand and pretend like the problem doesn't exist, or you can fix it and get that life that you want.

It's not true that all asians are like this, most asians are not recessed, if their skull is smaller, it remains proportional. You don't have a small skull, your mid face is huge, your jaw is the problem. It's easy to see if you are recessed, if your chin is in a straight line with your forehead or behind, you are recessed, but if it is forward grown ahead of your forehead a bit, then you are most likely not recessed.

If you want a more accurate answer, send me a photo of your side profile.
I'm definitely at least a little recessed, I don't want to think about it too much it makes me really depressed. I can't get surgery man I just wanted to know if I'm going to die alone or not.

IMG 20201126 213116

Last edited by a moderator:
Kys he shaved cuz hes in the military. I rated based on his previous pictures he had with hair.

who cares if he is in the fucking military bro. What should i do? Imagine people with hair now?

You Mog the average white dude. You’re definitively 5/10 or more. It’s either you’re a mentalcel or you’re larping
Ok thank you brother, I can't tell genuinely. It's fucking weird, tons of people tell me I'm a 4/10, IRL some people say I'm not a 4/10, some tell me I am, I'll just assume Im somewhere around average, whether the same or slightly below.

Thank you.

I couldn't get the 4/10 nerdy becky jfl she's retarded

I could see you ascending with white beckies tbh. Your height is a huge halo

I could see you ascending with white beckies tbh. Your height is a huge halo
I would like that alot brother but there's no girls here at all in my career field, and I have no ways of meeting new ones. There's 2, an ethnic chick who I get along with, and this 4/10 white girl who I think is on some feminist shit and "advancing her career" rather than getting a boyfriend.

Reason I say this is she seems to be determined about this career shit and getting her life together and ignores most dudes. Fuckin brutal tbh, either that or her standards are chad only. I literally have Chad height just not chad face. Fuckin gay bruh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5349